Degree meanings on the website

Caro

I think you need a lot of knowledge to understand this and intrepret.

for instance is 25 degree virgo = cancer is going to freak a lot of people.
I think it is interesting I thought it was 23 degree. but then got spooked by 23 degree = blindness.

20 degree - wealth then ruin. fanatasic. my pluto on 20 degree virgo but hey havent seen the wealth yet.

dr. farr

The material is collated from various sources, including ancient, medieval and Modern (medical astrology) authorities; much understanding is in fact needed to make any sense of this material; also the quality of the degrees (from ancient through medieval times) needs to be understood (quality of each degree, ie, critical, elevated, pitted, azimene, bright/dark/void, "male", "female", and sign and degree monomoiria for each degree as well) Certainly the study of the degrees/degree areas is a very advanced field of investigation (Charles Carter, the great Modernist pioneer, considered this matter the single most promising field for future astrological developments-however, few, outside of Cosmobiologie, have followed up on it) I myself have delved deeply into this area and have found there is, after all, a great deal to it!

One thing: in almost ALL the available sources (literature and internet), the degrees are given in the old-style numeration, ie, beginning signs at 1 degree and ending them at 30 degrees: this is not the same numeration as we use now, where sign numerations begins at 0 and ends at 29 (59-59) This means that you have to reduce each degree by 1 (subtract 1) from the degree given in the literature (and on the internet), eg, 20 degrees Virgo is, in our charts, numerated at 19 Virgo, and so on with all of the other degree listings.

grkemmer

Well I think this is raher the outcome of studies, but not actually the study data. I know most people, seeing the keywords listed, would look up the derees they have on their chart. The traditional sources sound always to harsh, mostly it goes ''possibility of one's wallowing in their own blood'', so somehow sound absurd. They's why I think these were obsolete, no maybe not obsolet for people who want to study it, let's say old fashioned. I know both Prince Harry and Agatha Christie to share the degree I was born in, and thankfully we're all in good health and none of us are hairdressers.