Will I get the job?

lunaluna

A few days ago, I was talking with my best friend about finding a new job and a day later I found an add for a job that fits the description of what I need perfectly!

So I applied for the job and casted a horary right after, duh :D

I guess this might be interesting for practice because the outcome should be known soon!

This is actually an internship, but it's a paid one, anyways I think the house I need to look at is the 10th.

ASC is Virgo and the 10th is Gemini, so both me and the job are signified by Mercury. Luckily, Moon is in the first, so I'll take the Moon to signify me and the job takes Mercury.

There is no major aspect between me and the job (Moon and Mercury). Another thing that is a bit worrying is Mercury being in the 4th house - end of matter. What could this possibly mean? That they already picked out the candidates by the time I applied?? The cherry on the cake is that Mercury is in Sagittarius - debilitated.

So, from all this I gather I won't be getting the job?

blondie89

Banned
A few days ago, I was talking with my best friend about finding a new job and a day later I found an add for a job that fits the description of what I need perfectly!

So I applied for the job and casted a horary right after, duh :D

I guess this might be interesting for practice because the outcome should be known soon!

This is actually an internship, but it's a paid one, anyways I think the house I need to look at is the 10th.

ASC is Virgo and the 10th is Gemini, so both me and the job are signified by Mercury. Luckily, Moon is in the first, so I'll take the Moon to signify me and the job takes Mercury.

There is no major aspect between me and the job (Moon and Mercury). Another thing that is a bit worrying is Mercury being in the 4th house - end of matter. What could this possibly mean? That they already picked out the candidates by the time I applied?? The cherry on the cake is that Mercury is in Sagittarius - debilitated.

So, from all this I gather I won't be getting the job?
Pls post the chart