Venus in 9th house

Lochana69

Venus in 9th Taurus
Hi everybody,I got my Venus in 9th house in the sign of Taurus.I collected many info about this position.Some says that it's good for foreign relates affairs and philosophical activities but I really don't know if that's true.
Well I really love arguing of philosophical topics but i'm not very sure about it.
Further more is this placement related with finances because I have also heard that placement promotes financial issues.
And the 9th house is related with higher education so does it mean that this placement promotes my higher education?

docker

Taurus and Venus in 9th means that your ideas are on the wealth - materials. It gives stability in your opinions but also you can see one side in the philosophical issues. Venus (especially if she had good aspects) is good for long trips (abroad) and profits from it, also love from/in abroad. Art philosophy. The feelings are good and gentle. You are very social person, generous and love luxury. You don't impress by others easily so you are very thoughtful when someone will say that she loves you. Ability to learn easily other languages and success in your higher education. Modern ideas.

Hope I helped.

Docker

Venus in Taurus also makes you want to connect with the senses, and you may find the things that you want to learn about/explore the most are things that please your eyes/nose/mouth/ears/touch. Venus naturally rules Taurus so it's at home here, and the 9th is naturally ruled by Sagittarius, so try reading up on good old saggie.

Claire19

Venus in Taurus also makes you want to connect with the senses, and you may find the things that you want to learn about/explore the most are things that please your eyes/nose/mouth/ears/touch. Venus naturally rules Taurus so it's at home here, and the 9th is naturally ruled by Sagittarius, so try reading up on good old saggie.
If you can post a chart we can see what other aspects there are.

I would say higher studies involving the earth sciences and travel to learn about different plant species and landscapes would be of interest. Your ideas about philosophies and religions would be practical and have to have a sense of realism and again I think you can find love in a college situation or whilst involved with foreign parts or cultures.

Claire19

Venus in 9th Taurus
Hi everybody,I got my Venus in 9th house in the sign of Taurus.I collected many info about this position.Some says that it's good for foreign relates affairs and philosophical activities but I really don't know if that's true.
Well I really love arguing of philosophical topics but i'm not very sure about it.
Further more is this placement related with finances because I have also heard that placement promotes financial issues.
And the 9th house is related with higher education so does it mean that this placement promotes my higher education?
Also I feel that you would be good with commerce and import export for instance. You may buy objects from abroad and like to sample ethnic cuisines.

Lochana69

Thank you everybody for the information,here is my chart may be you guys can help me a little more.Especially with my higher education please :)

Attachments

• my chart.GIF
    my chart.GIF
    40.2 KB · Views: 37

Lochana69

Taurus and Venus in 9th means that your ideas are on the wealth - materials. It gives stability in your opinions but also you can see one side in the philosophical issues. Venus (especially if she had good aspects) is good for long trips (abroad) and profits from it, also love from/in abroad. Art philosophy. The feelings are good and gentle. You are very social person, generous and love luxury. You don't impress by others easily so you are very thoughtful when someone will say that she loves you. Ability to learn easily other languages and success in your higher education. Modern ideas.

Hope I helped.

Docker

Thank you very much Docker,if possible can you advise me on some good texts to read to learn astrology?

docker

Thanks Lochana69. You can start with this:
A comprehensive guide to classical interpretetion - Kevin Burk
I believe that every Moderator will suggest this. Also i can help you understand and learn your chart. We can do that together. I will learn also through your chart. I am junior here also! :D

Docker

Lochana69

Thanks Lochana69. You can start with this:
A comprehensive guide to classical interpretetion - Kevin Burk
I believe that every Moderator will suggest this. Also i can help you understand and learn your chart. We can do that together. I will learn also through your chart. I am junior here also! :D

Docker

Thank you Docker I really know nothing but I want to learn.
Well regarding my chart I think I uploaded it.Feel free to analyze it. :)

Venus in 9th Taurus

Again we are all visual people and need to see charts please
How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Taurus likes property and you could buy some foreign property as investments. Finances are 2nd and & 8th house matters, not 9th. Your venus is well aspected with trine to saturn in 5th -- so you could buy property with children, partner to.

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords --

How accurate is your birth time?? are your using whole sign house system??

Last edited:

kanshu

I have Venus in my 9th house and it's the only planet in my chart with no aspect to my other planets. Frankly, I haven't really integrated its meaning to my life since my Venus is all there by itself.

Anyway, I haven't seen much literature on the subject yet. Maybe there is some grand purpose for its placement in my chart.

P.S. You can see my chart in my profile.

Lochana69

Again we are all visual people and need to see charts please
How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Taurus likes property and you could buy some foreign property as investments. Finances are 2nd and & 8th house matters, not 9th. Your venus is well aspected with trine to saturn in 5th -- so you could buy property with children, partner to.

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords --

How accurate is your birth time?? are your using whole sign house system??

First I must mention that I've born in Sri lanka so the sidereal whole sign system is used and well my birth time is the one given by the hospital so I believe it's right.

So here is the attachment of my chart according to the thread given by you(asrtologer50) however is uses tropical system so my Asc has now changed by one whole sign now.
Hope you can help me out,thank you for the information :)

Attachments

• my chart 2.gif
    my chart 2.gif
    56.7 KB · Views: 27

docker

Thank you everybody for the information,here is my chart may be you guys can help me a little more.Especially with my higher education please :)

I thought that this was your chart! (in the first attach). Well this isn't your chart. :)
Is the first chart belongs to anyone?

Docker

Last edited:

zenus

I have Venus in my 9th house and it's the only planet in my chart with no aspect to my other planets. Frankly, I haven't really integrated its meaning to my life since my Venus is all there by itself.

Anyway, I haven't seen much literature on the subject yet. Maybe there is some grand purpose for its placement in my chart.

P.S. You can see my chart in my profile.

Hey, Kanshu, an unaspected planet is of HUGE importance in a chart - I suggest reading The Yod Book by Karen Zondag. She explores in quite a depth the yod and the unaspected planets. I have a lot of yods in my chart and this book was a real eye-openner.

best of luck!

RockFish

Both charts belong to him, only the first one is using whole sign system, and the second one is using placidus system.

You have Mars on top of the chart so a career that involves physical activities would be good for you, sports, dancing, something that uses the vigour of your body.

Some would say Mars on top of the chart is good for a military career, but Mars in Cancer and opposed by Neptune seems a bit too mellow for the military life, in my opinion.