Melania Trump

rahu

Banned
The most striking aspect is melania’s named asteroid is exactly to the arc minute square to eros and exactly opposed to psyche.as Isabel hickey considers exact aspect a sign of destiny,it seems that melania’s emotional and sexual attractiveness has been the guiding light of her career. She is reported to be worth 50 million dollars, so her career has been very successful both economically and socially.
With the named asteroid don conjunct her venus, she apparently really loves/loved Donald when they married.
With Uranus square to the moon and the midpoint opposed to mercury, she certainly is extremely intelligent and has a very strong will , which has come out subtly when she has refused to take Donald’s hand for media pictures and also when she did not go to the Davos conference right after the Stormy/Stripper allegations came out. This pattern usually shows a hot temper but this may be held in check by her innate harmony of her sun trine to the moon
With her mars/venus conjunct/midpoint opposed to Neptune and pholous, one would think she has had a varied sex life. As juno is opposed to pluto, it seems that her marriage to a rich and powerful husband was predestined .
With the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint square to orcus, it remains to be seen if her marriage will last .

Last edited:
Asteroids named Don and Melania? How can I get an asteroid named after my cat? Is this like the company that will name a star after you or a loved one if you pay them?

rahu

Banned

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/conservatives-spreading-bizarre-story-melania-trump-fighting-voodoo-demons-white-house/

Conservatives are spreading a bizarre story about Melania Trump fighting Voodoo demons in the White House

Since Donald Trump's inauguration, Melania (R) has not been seen at official events and is not living in the White House, raising questions on what kind of first lady the former model will b

Conservative and Christian broadcasters are pushing a dubious claim that First Lady Melania Trump refused to move into the White House until demonic spirits were removed from the building.
The claim appears to originate with pastor and radio host Paul Begley.
“When the president allowed 40 pastors to come in to the White House and anoint him with oil and lay their hands and pray on him—seven times he’s done this—that is unheard of,” Begley said on his “Coming Apocalypse” program, according to Right Wing Watch.
“At least he is humble enough and recognizing that he needs God enough that he keeps bringing them in for the prayer. And I’ve got to say this, it might have started with the first lady.”
“The first lady, in that five hours when the Obamas and the Trumps went down to the Capitol and Trump was being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States,” Begley claimed, “Melania Trump said to her husband, ‘I’m not going to go into that White House unless it has been completely exorcised.'”
Another conservative Christian broadcaster, Bryan Fischer, then picked up on the story, insisting it “fits with what we know about Melania Trump.”

He claimed that there were “demonic and idolatrous objects” in the White House, which he blamed on the Clintons.
“They actually honeymooned in Haiti. They witnessed a ritual performed by a Voodoo priest. And there were Haitian symbols, Haitian icons in the White House that the Clintons brought in there,” Fischer said.
The conspiracy website InfoWars also reported on the story. “If I had to live in the same house the Obamas just lived in for 8 years, I think I would want it fumigated too, exorcised, maybe even burnt to the ground,” InfoWars host Owen Shroyer.
He said the story shows that “Donald Trump and Melania Trump understand that this is more than a political battle, more than an earthly battle, but a spiritual battle.”
A spokeswoman for the first lady denied to the Associated Press that she had a ceremony to rid the White House of demons.

Any demons in the White House were left over from when Hillary summoned them. She used to have seances and is a member of a witches' coven in Malibu. Has been for decades, even reported when she was Arkansas' First Lady. I don't blame Melania one bit. I'd be smudging every room in the place!

rahu

Banned
Washington (AFP) - US First Lady Melania Trump on Friday chose not to leave the White House with her husband as planned to catch a flight to Florida, after a second woman claimed she had an affair with the now president.
The 47-year-old Slovenian-born model skipped the helicopter ride from the White House to Joint Base Andrews, deciding instead to take the longer motorcade on her own to meet Donald for the flight to the Sunshine State for a long holiday weekend.
Reporters traveling with Trump were prevented from seeing the First Lady arrive on the plane, but she did exit the plane at West Palm Beach with Trump.
The pair walked down the stairs together, Melania in dark sunglasses, but she did not smile.
The flight came just hours after former Playboy model Karen McDougal claimed she and Trump had a sexual relationship in 2006, months after Melania Trump gave birth to the president's youngest son Barron.
McDougal also described complex legal and financial agreements that were used in an alleged bid to cover it up.
The White House did not reply to a request for comment. But in a statement to The New Yorker, an unnamed spokesperson said the president had denied having a relationship with McDougal, calling the claims "fake news."
And the first lady's spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham tried to pour cold water on any speculation about the first couple's relationship, saying: ""With her schedule, it was easier to meet him on the plane."
- Deal with a tabloid -
According to The New Yorker, the nine-month relationship between Trump and McDougal ended quietly, but years later -- during the 2016 presidential campaign -- she sold her story.
The New Yorker reported that on August 5, 2016, McDougal agreed to give the company which owns the National Inquirer tabloid exclusive rights over "any romantic, personal, or physical relationship she has ever had with any 'then-married man.'"
The deal is alleged to have been worth $150,000, but the story never ran.
"I'm the one who took it, so it's my fault, too. But I didn't understand the full parameters of it," McDougal told The New Yorker of the alleged payment.
The National Enquirer is owned by David Pecker, who has claimed to be a friend of Trump's. The tabloid endorsed Trump's bid for the presidency.
In a statement, the tabloid's owner, AMI, said that the suggestion that it "engages in any practice that would allow it to hold influence over the President of the United States is laughable."
The model's story strongly echoes allegations of an affair between Trump and the **** star Stephanie Clifford -- known as Stormy Daniels -- during the same period.
In that case, the president's personal lawyer Michael Cohen admitted to paying Daniels $130,000 but refused to say why.
After that admission, Daniels' agent has said she feels free to speak out.
"Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story," manager Gina Rodriguez told US media.
- 'Lawful' payment to **** star -
Good governance groups believe that Cohen's payment could constitute a campaign donation and breach election financial rules.
Cohen has refused to say why he paid Daniels the vast sum but he claims he was not reimbursed by the "Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign."
"The payment to Ms Clifford was lawful, and was not a campaign contribution or a campaign expenditure by anyone," Cohen said.
Trump declined to comment on the issue. The White House has dodged questions about whether allegations of an affair are true, claiming the matter was dealt with during the campaign.
Last month, celebrity magazine In Touch published a 2011 interview with Daniels in which she details having "textbook generic" sex with Trump.
She recalled meeting Trump at a celebrity golf tournament in 2006, shortly after Melania gave birth to Barron.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_melania_trump_adb_79037_27690.jpg
    astro_2gw_melania_trump_adb_79037_27690.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/news/parkland-survivor-melania-trump-stop-021214298.html
A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.
A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.
You say that your mission as first lady is to stop cyber bullying,” tweeted Lauren Hogg. “Don’t you think it would have been smart to have a convo with your stepson @DonaldJTrumpJr before he liked a post about a false conspiracy theory which ... put a target on my back?”
“I’ve been getting all these horrible messages from Nazis and white supremacists and I woke up this morning and remembered that Melania Trump’s mission was to fight cyberbullying,” Hogg told Huffpost on Friday. “That’s what’s happening to me: cyberbullying. I thought she could do something about Donald Trump Jr.”
Earlier this week, President Donald Trump’s eldest son “liked” two tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about Lauren’s 17-year-old brother, David Hogg, another shooting survivor. The cooked-up conspiracy claimed he had been coached to speak out against guns by his former FBI agent father to “cover” for the agency’s failure to prevent the shooting. The ruse was backed up by the “deep state media,” claimed one of the posts.
The fake theories circulating about the Hoggs have resulted in death threats against the family, the siblings’ mom, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post.
A “like” by Donald Trump Jr. can have a tremendous effect because he has 2.6 million followers.
Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.
Lauren Hogg told the first lady in her tweet that the conspiracy theories are “re-victimizing” her family. “I’m 14 I should never have had to deal with any of this ... I thought it couldn’t get worse [but] it has because of your family.”

Last edited: