progressed venus changing signs

cutesag

Hi everyone!

My prog venus changes signs this weekend finally leaving scorpio and entering SAG!!! Yuppiiii!!! It will also enter 5th house :happy:

I had posted my chart here a month ago, as progressions change very slowly, it gives an idea:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63478

Prog venus will quincunx natal mars within a month and within 2-3 years conjunct natal sun and trine natal saturn. So I'd expect troubled unwanted relationship issues in the quincunx to mars and then possibly something worthwhile and lasting (finally???) in meeting my natal sun/saturn trine.

But given 5th house issues besides romance I'd also think... children???

What do you think? Anyone with prog venus scorpio-sag transitions?

Vista

You will have to look at what else is going on at the time such as transits and Solar and Lunar Eclipses to set off the Venus conjunct Sun progression. Progressed Moon will also move into your 7th house which I think coupled with the Venus to Sun progression should point to a relationship. 5th house could mean children but it also mean romance, sports, and speculation so all those could be highlighted as well. Venus moving into Sag could make you feel a little more lighthearted than you were as it will flavor your Pr Scorpio Venus.

Hi everyone!

My prog venus changes signs this weekend finally leaving scorpio and entering SAG!!! Yuppiiii!!! It will also enter 5th house :happy:

I had posted my chart here a month ago, as progressions change very slowly, it gives an idea:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63478

Prog venus will quincunx natal mars within a month and within 2-3 years conjunct natal sun and trine natal saturn. So I'd expect troubled unwanted relationship issues in the quincunx to mars and then possibly something worthwhile and lasting (finally???) in meeting my natal sun/saturn trine.

But given 5th house issues besides romance I'd also think... children???

What do you think? Anyone with prog venus scorpio-sag transitions?

Last edited:

cutesag

It's true, Moon will progress to 7th! I'll be alert to transits and ecplises...

Actually natal venus is libra, it progressed to scorpio when I was around 15 and only now is finally leaving it. Things can only improve... prog venus in scorp is too difficult!!! When I had prog moon also in scorp and it passed over prog venus I went through two emotionally draining years.

So welcome Sag!!!

cutesag

You will have to look at what else is going on at the time such as transits and Solar and Lunar Eclipses to set off the Venus conjunct Sun progression. Progressed Moon will also move into your 7th house which I think coupled with the Venus to Sun progression should point to a relationship.

An update on this: I didn't notice it at the time I started the thread, but transiting Saturn entered Sag and is conjunct prog. Venus, thus triggering my natal Sun/Saturn trine. However, Saturn will soon square Neptune in mundane transit, and transiting Neptune is making T-square to my prog. AC/prog. MC axes. At the same time, prog. Moon is conjunct prog. Mercury at the cusp of 7th house. SO, all would seem nice, BUT Neptune is there at the prog. axes giving a warning to proceed cautiously!

Anyone born in the 70s would now have the T. Saturn/ T. Neptune square plus the N. Neptune / T. Neptune square coming up. However, only a few of us would be adding to that the prog. Venus event and even fewer of us can add the prog. Moon event. But if those few of us care to share the effects of this unique period you're welcome :smile:

BTW: no relationship so far, but with prog. Venus finally in Sag I'm quite enjoying the freedom of being with myself, and that Neptune on prog. axes puts me in high caution mode.