How are sagittarius women like personality wise?

TheMarine45

Hi everyone, I'm having a huge crush on older woman who I believe is sagittarius. I'm wondering what kind of persons sagittarius women are, here I'm asking about older sagittarius women meaning over age of 40. I've read different comments about sagittarius women; some saying they're sweet and kind, while other saying they're backstabbers and manipulators thinking only about their own interests. What kind of man interest them, hmm and how they act when they like someone? I presume they don't like corny letters of love expressions or am I wrong? Thank you in advance for answers everyone. :wink:

Della122

Hi everyone, I'm having a huge crush on older woman who I believe is sagittarius. I'm wondering what kind of persons sagittarius women are, here I'm asking about older sagittarius women meaning over age of 40. I've read different comments about sagittarius women; some saying they're sweet and kind, while other saying they're backstabbers and manipulators thinking only about their own interests. What kind of man interest them, hmm and how they act when they like someone? I presume they don't like corny letters of love expressions or am I wrong? Thank you in advance for answers everyone. :wink:

do you have any overview about her birth chart?
if not then the only bet be good to know her so :)
Also you can always come with useful information about updates her personality?
if you know her well then:smile:

AppLeo

Pretty blunt in their words and usually have a good sense of humor and excitement. Sag women have big bright smiles or full faces and are striving to be the best with their optimism. Sag's are never boring; they're always making things interesting. They can be kind of aloof or not in the moment, especially because they are opposite of Gemini. Gemini likes to maintain full attention on whatever it is with their thoughts. Sag women, for some reason, give the indication that they are focused on something else. Especially when they are talking to you, it seems like you can't really ever get their attention. This is usually common among Sagittarius Risings, but Sun and Moon signs too.

Scoff

Banned
Pretty blunt in their words and usually have a good sense of humor and excitement. Sag women have big bright smiles or full faces and are striving to be the best with their optimism. Sag's are never boring; they're always making things interesting. They can be kind of aloof or not in the moment, especially because they are opposite of Gemini. Gemini likes to maintain full attention on whatever it is with their thoughts. Sag women, for some reason, give the indication that they are focused on something else. Especially when they are talking to you, it seems like you can't really ever get their attention. This is usually common among Sagittarius Risings, but Sun and Moon signs too.

I'm not a chick but I agree I'm really, really ******* aloof despite my third Stellium but its led by Neptune then I'm a Pisces Sun square Jupiter..

Sag rules my 2nd and I have Jupiter in there so I treat my values and possessions like a Sag I can tell you im definitely not in the moment unless you put some music on

AppLeo

I'm not a chick but I agree I'm really, really ******* aloof despite my third Stellium but its led by Neptune then I'm a Pisces Sun square Jupiter..

Sag rules my 2nd and I have Jupiter in there so I treat my values and possessions like a Sag I can tell you im definitely not in the moment unless you put some music on

I know right!! Like my Sag rising and Moon friend who was a Pisces was so lost in conversation. Her attention span was like a max of 10 seconds. It was so hard for me to actually get her to talk to me.

Della122

I know right!! Like my Sag rising and Moon friend who was a Pisces was so lost in conversation. Her attention span was like a max of 10 seconds. It was so hard for me to actually get her to talk to me.

boring that your friend is like that against you
would think we who have sagg rising emerge of different reasons but all people are different
I have sagittarius rising in jupiter in 10 house and sagg moon, to I lost say I agree some of it, that we may seem a bit distant at times in our own thoughts but the wild does not mean we have forgotten you
we lost will always be looking to try to keep good contact back, as regards me as I always write back
:cool:

conspiracy theorist

Wow, I don't know what kind of sagittarius women you guys are meeting but everyone of them I have met have been the sweetest, most emotionally effusive sweeties to ever grace the earth. Just the other day, I changed this cute girl's tires on the road side and bid her a merry farewell.

To my surprise, I came home and in my room was a bouquet of flowers, a thank you note with her phone number, picture and natal chart. I asked my servants how the hell she got in and all they could do was let out a doppy sigh. I should fire them for their negligence.

Saggittarius women I tell you :love:

RisingSag

She's older? A Sag woman is probably the original cougar. My mother's a Sag and she said guys her age are really boring and are on the lookout for nurses to take care of their ailments that they are always whining about. Younger guys have more life in them;)

TheMarine45

Wow guys and gals thank you so much for replies. Ok, I'm not 100% if she is sagittarius but she does give away vibes of being one :sideways: I didn't have opportunity to ask her, plus there wasn't yet a situation where I could ask her openly without looking awkward about it lol. Here I'm posting some pics of her at some school events she's a collage english teacher and court translator. She's the redhead woman in pictures :wink:. Hmm if she's really a sagittarius, (hearing that "original cougar" comment) that would be perfect. :w00t:

Attachments

• KrfVlasta1.jpg
    KrfVlasta1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 34
  • KrfVlasta.jpg
    KrfVlasta.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 39
  • phoca_thumb_l_IMG_6215 (Large).JPG
    phoca_thumb_l_IMG_6215 (Large).JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 28
  • VlastaElektriada2014.jpg
    VlastaElektriada2014.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 28
  • BiljardVlasta.JPG
    BiljardVlasta.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 35

Kuntuzangmo

Wow guys and gals thank you so much for replies. Ok, I'm not 100% if she is sagittarius but she does give away vibes of being one :sideways: I didn't have opportunity to ask her, plus there wasn't yet a situation where I could ask her openly without looking awkward about it lol. Here I'm posting some pics of her at some school events she's a collage english teacher and court translator. She's the redhead woman in pictures :wink:. Hmm if she's really a sagittarius, (hearing that "original cougar" comment) that would be perfect. :w00t:

Well, as a sag woman, if you posted photos of me on the internet without my knowing, that basically means immediate elimination.

Blaze

Account Closed
Well, as a sag woman, if you posted photos of me on the internet without my knowing, that basically means immediate elimination.

Didn't even pay attention to that post. You've just highlighted why this thread is pretty creepy though. Lady doesn't even know her photos are floating around an obscure forum. :unsure:

Halfhorse

I'm a Sagittarius woman I think it depends on the person but generally we are nice people not perfect as we have a temper sometimes lol being a fire sign and can be very blunt but not meaning harm we are usually pretty laid back and chilled most the time tho also adventurous spontaneous love having fun love to chase our dreams and very driven to pursue and accomplish them family is very important to us we love talking and don't stop once we start we are explorers not only of travel but as of the mind spirt ect philosophy and life interests us if u want to win one over try make them laugh as we love to do this oh and we have a thing about the beach and music its part of the Sagittarius DNA lol