career

Vision10

Well, Marina .. You are a Day-dreamer.. You are quick thunker & argumentative in nature .. you feel you wanna fight for unprivileged people ( Humanity). Your emotions are very powerful, and you are quite sensitive to the feelings of others as well. What happens while you are young will have a very strong effect on your future life, so that the attitudes and patterns you pick up in youth will be very hard to change as you get older .. You should be very good at getting along with the public, because you can make people feel that you belong with them. You have genuine sympathy for people, especially those who remind you of people you knew when you were young
Your profession might involve protecting and taking care of people, or you might be in advertising or public relations. You are a sensualist . Working for NGO ,Small animals , Nursing is best suited for you!! Look inside. Enjoy solitude. Explore energy, and karma. Understand your past lifetimes, and energetic blocks. Connect to All .. You will do Well in Research of life & death , Sex psychologist , psychiatrist , Nursing , Journalist ( Digging Deep issues for truth ) working in Hospitals , jails , asylums foreign countries , etc
I hope i ve helped you enough :tongue:

Best Thoughts
Vision10
If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Jim Rohn

marina167

O wow, it's really me but not the fact that I should be a nurse etc.

I love advertising very much it's true and you have been right saying that I will see the influence of some events in my past young life on the future.

what can you say about my D9 and D7 charts and also abot my karma?

Vision10

Well, Nurse doesnt mean you have to work like nurse professionally in Hospital , it means your Work Environment deals with emergencies or Solving debts of people, litigation , power struggle with employees etc.. Your Karma or Purpose in life is to Protecting and serving people In a creative , magnanimous manner.. Step into Spotlight & express your inner child in your work place.. :rightful: try to have fun in your day to day affairs!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: .. Public relations is your purpose!!
i hope this is enough.. Astrology merely is a tool to align to your path , well , 70 % is destiny & 30 % is free will . :biggrin:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

marina167

Well, Nurse doesnt mean you have to work like nurse professionally in Hospital , it means your Work Environment deals with emergencies or Solving debts of people, litigation , power struggle with employees etc.. Your Karma or Purpose in life is to Protecting and serving people In a creative , magnanimous manner.. Step into Spotlight & express your inner child in your work place.. :rightful: try to have fun in your day to day affairs!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: .. Public relations is your purpose!!
i hope this is enough.. Astrology merely is a tool to align to your path , well , 70 % is destiny & 30 % is free will . :biggrin:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

ha ha it's true- and I though that I'm doing this because I'm too spoiled and making things in my way:biggrin:

do my marriage will be good?

Vision10

Yes marriage would be good.. Your Partner is business minded & savvy..
Probably u want a partner who u feel proud off & little flirty.. seeks attention & bossy!! Marriage is centerpiece in your life..:sleeping:
Murphy's law "whatever can happen will happen"

Best Thoughts
Vision10

marina167

Yes marriage would be good.. Your Partner is business minded & savvy..
Probably u want a partner who u feel proud off & little flirty.. seeks attention & bossy!! Marriage is centerpiece in your life..:sleeping:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

you want to say that my husband will be bossy and seeking for attention?? I don't want a husband like that!!
will he be kind of a girlish male? :D

Last edited:

Vision10

well , I'm sorry you asking whole lot of questions which is irrelevant at this time:andy:. You should stop dreaming of future & work on your goals.. your spouse or soulmate recognize you when you walking towards your path.
Enjoy your self .. see you around..

Best Thoughts
Vision10

Vision10

There is nothing wrong in asking questions , but dont u think if you know the complete future , then where the adventure?? :cool:Do not obsess about future.. Astrology is just a tool or puzzle piece to show where your soul is heading!! You should concentrate on ur personal goals like i said.. :innocent: Day Dreaming is good to some extent , but if you obsess then you ll lag behind practical aspects of life..

Dream Big. Start small. Act now. Robin Sharma

Best Thoughts
Vision10

Last edited: