General life crisis and SR Chart questions...

Jannas

Good day!

My Solar Return for this year looks appealing to me, although the stellium on my natal
s_ari.18.gif
s_su.18.gif
could indicate a lot of changes and influences to which I dont know if I have the energy to cope with.

I'm reallly a newbie still when it comes to reading SR charts, and as you may all have experiences, your own chart is always the most difficult after a couple of years when you have been starring yourself blind at the same chart.

My SR MC/IC axis is conjunct my natal MC/IC axis and there is a lot of promising placements, and I do like the fact that I have a stellium of
s_ma.18.gif
s_ve.18.gif
s_ue.18.gif
s_su.18.gif
and conjunct my chart ruler and asc ruler.

9th house issues is the most important to me at the moment so I hope this year would give me good opportunities to relocate to a country I feel at home at permanently as I have been moving around the world the last 3-4 years.

Please, any input would be highly appriciated.

Janna

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2013-03-12 kl. 21.47.14.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2013-03-12 kl. 21.47.14.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 25

kimbermoon

I agree that the chart does hold promise for distant travel...the stellium energies seem to be pushing the GO button. Jupiter and Venus in the chart would certainly help as well; also the Full Moon on the 27th highlights your Libra Moon. But what might hold you back? Saturn is approaching your Pluto...what might you make of that long term transit? Are there domestic concerns that might interfere? Saturn is now retro until July, so could this put the brakes on the plan? And what of Pluto transiting Neptune? :smile:

gen6k

generally there is a higher amount of semisextile and quincunx connections by the SR itself. there is a 8th stellium with chiron mercury neptune. pluto in the 6th. you would encounter some health/death causes these could be further away in general.

when it comes to SR+natal the thing to worry about is the aries stellium in sr contra your capricorn outers from 9th to 5th. which would include traveling, but it not being fun and romance dissolving.

Jannas

I agree that the chart does hold promise for distant travel...the stellium energies seem to be pushing the GO button. Jupiter and Venus in the chart would certainly help as well; also the Full Moon on the 27th highlights your Libra Moon. But what might hold you back? Saturn is approaching your Pluto...what might you make of that long term transit? Are there domestic concerns that might interfere? Saturn is now retro until July, so could this put the brakes on the plan? And what of Pluto transiting Neptune? :smile:

Saturn approaching my pluto in 4th is the major theme of my life at the moment I think. I left the little things I had back in Sweden last year to go out travelling, tr Uranus on my aries Sun was pushing me out of my comfort zone, although I have none, and I travelled the world but everything comes to an end and so did my money so I was on my way back to Sweden feeling depressed and then my mom told me to come down to Spain instead where she currently lives and I did, thought it would be a good idea seeing as I dont have a place to live anywhere in the world, I have a backpack with some dirty clothes and that is about it.

Came here and completely hated it. I dont think i hate the place im in, I just hate my situation. I feel like an outcast and worthless. I couldnt stay with my mom so had to find a place on my own here in Marbella in Spain and I hate it. I am now planning on going back to Sweden to work for a while and then move to London, so yes, Saturn crossing my Pluto is def making itself heard. I feel depressed and stressed about my living situation as I have nowhere to stay.

Neptune on Pluto isnt making my life any easier, i feel agitated and I want to be realistic but I am a dreamer and can sometimes not see ahead of myself, so I make UNREALISTIC plans....

Jannas

Id love some more inputs on this chart as it happens next week and I want to have something to focus on, but seeing as it is my own chart Im feeling like a blind woman unable to see anything significant because of the simple reason I Have seen it too many times......