Do I really have a lot of enemies?

I'm new to astrology and so I went to alwaysastrology.com and clicked on free birth chart. I was clicking on the symbols and reading the degrees in my chart and some of the degrees scared me. It said:

Interpretation of the 25° Virgo symbolic degree
"Two crossed swords surmounted by a crown are lain on the ground before a crossbowman who throws a stone with a sling."
Authoritarian, clever and aggressive character. Conquests are achieved through forceful means and also thanks to one's intellectual qualities. One has numerous and mighty enemies. The more victorious one is, the more hatred one arouses. The rise to power and fame goes hand in hand with loss of happiness. This degree is influenced by two fixed stars, Benetnash and Labrum. The former portends fights, oppression and violent death, while the latter endows with mental and physical strength...

[edited quoting of more than 100 words of copyrighted material per Forum rules - Moderator]

Interpretation of the 19° Virgo symbolic degree
"Two men cross swords without noticing the masked man who watches them across a hedge. Further down, a sparrow hawk chases a rat."
Inventive and honest character always ready to defend one's rights and the laws in general. Although not particularly quarrelsome, one never hesitates to fight back whenever one is attacked. Ingenious reforms and inventions aiming at putting an end to entrenched routine bring about success, fame, and financial gains, but also... jealousy. All go-between occupations are very favoured, including those of arbiter or mediator.

[edited quoting of more than 100 words of copyrighted material per Forum rules - Moderator]

So I was wondering am I going to have a lot of enemies and should I really avoid traveling to foreign counties?

Here's my chart. Thank you!

Last edited:

sworm09

When reading the interpretations of fixed stars or degree meanings, take them with a grain of salt. The fixed stars were interpreted in a time when Astrology was a bit more fatalistic. The 19 and 25 degrees of Virgo are your Sun and Venus respectively. Sun opposite Saturn indicates fearfulness and self-pity. I have a hard Sun-Saturn contact too, and I know all too well how that feels. Venus is also in hard aspect to Saturn which often shows a hard time being social or showing affection and in the 4th, showing affection to your family members. Sun being hard hit in the 4th shows a hard time with family too. Those are the problems that I see....I don't know anything about a violent death or problems traveling :)

cobiefan

Enemies show in the 12th house. It´s the house of enemies, your unconscious mind, sth. that is not on the surface.

Your 12th house shows no hard aspects and planets.
I would say you don´t have to worry about enemies ;)

Moog

6th is enemies. 12th can show effects of enemy actions.

I don't put any stock in sabian symbols, though YMMV

kimbermoon

enmity can arise in the oppositional aspects: Sun/Saturn: animosity from elders or authorities;
Moon/Mars: troubled relationships, involving males in particular;
Also Neptune square Moon: deceptions, fraud, betrayals; Uranus square Moon: unexpected or sudden upheavals relating to the mother, or dominant females; this particular configuration [t-square involving Moon/Mars and Uranus and Neptune] might show the tendency for animosity and enmity.:smile:

gen6k

well i think the sabian symbols do say something about the personality, but the whole chart would need to be looked at to concur.

for example the Venus in Virgo is not Occidental, and it is positively attached to 7th.

with this there might be some combustion of ego, for example, using venus for your own ego, where it might lead to certain conflicts with others/partnerships.

the enemy houses are 7th open enemies, 6th house of conflicts and 12th hidden enemies.

in terms of 12th it is empty, but the ruler is mercury where it makes a square in to the 7th. you can expect a particular challenge in terms of some type of intellectual and authoritative defeat. for example, someone on the internet hacking your accounts, or messing with your files.

in terms of 7th you also have a few challenges there. with the two planets and squares this would be more of an open arena.

this 7th is capricorn so its important to stay away from authoritative figures that are neptunian and uranian based when your emotions (square moon) are struck by some relational protocal. in terms of eccentricity, sudden emotional conflict, as well as making promises with neptune square moon.

with 7th forming a square mercury and square mars. its possible to get in to quibbles with communicators as well as males of the sexual or diffused nature mars square neptune. as well as for example artists.

you also have this full T-square in to the 7th. you can eventually expect a major conflict which would have to be solved.

in terms of deadlyness it shouldnt be that deadly (non-occidental, only minor malefic)

your feelings might be hurt from Mars opposite Moon.

there is positive malefic triangulation in to the 7th as well with saturn and pluto sextiles. this could account for depth of experience and suitable resources to escape, but it also might make the enemy more relentless.

in terms of the 6th. conflict situations. this has jupiter domicile in sagittarius. with a minor plutonic force and eventually connected to the minor benefic venus. this helps regeneration as well as makes the situation more exeburant and philosophical as well as health staying positive. potentially also decreasing the rate of conflicts through organization.

so in terms of symmetrical expansion i do think that the degrees somewhat account for the entire chart.

Last edited: