Am I doomed for life or not?? Insights Please...

ScoVirGemMan

Am I doomed for life or not?? Please in need of guidance...

I've loved astrology for about 15 years, it's helped in many areas of my personal and work life. However, I'm far from an expert and that's why I'm here to ask you all if you could please give me hints regarding work/money in general. I believe I have a very negative Saturn in my chart, not only its position and aspects with other planets but, according to Vedic astrology, Vimshottari Dasha Planetary Periods (I'm currently in the Saturn one, with 16 years left (!!!)). Also, my true node is Saggitarius, opposite to my Moon which is in Gemini. Needless to say, I'm very very concerned as the last decade has been awful regarding work and career prospects, employers not valuing my contributions, unfair/sudden dismissals, very smart and responsible but still almost unable to secure a position in which I can really shine/be my best, etc etc. That being said, I'm waiting the results (within 1-2 more months) from an application to a great, fantastic job; do you reckon I may get it?

My birth chart is attached and I also include the written report:

Born on 13 November 1973 local time: 1:58 am U.T.: 06:58 , sid. time: 05:26:57
Planetary positions

Planet
Sign Degree Motion
Sun
Scorpio 20°45'26 in house 2 direct
Moon Gemini 27°39'59 in house 10 direct
Mercury Scorpio 14°17'56 in house 2 retrograde
Venus
Capricorn 7°51'48 in house 4 direct
Mars
Aries 26°23'57 in house 8 retrograde
Jupiter Aquarius 5°32'34 in house 5 direct
Saturn
Cancer 4°05'08 in house 10 retrograde
Uranus
Libra 25°06'54 end of house 1 direct
Neptune
Sagittarius 6°33'20 in house 3 direct
Pluto Libra 5°56'13 in house 1 direct
True Node
Sagittarius 29°03'34 in house 4 retrograde

Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)

Ascendant
Virgo 19°49'40
2nd House Libra 25°22'24
3rd House
Scorpio 25°51'28
Imum Coeli
Sagittarius 22°24'39
5th House
Capricorn 18°07'30
6th House
Aquarius 16°20'37
Descendant Pisces 19°49'40
8th House
Aries 25°22'24
9th House
Taurus 25°51'28
Medium Coeli
Gemini 22°24'39
11th House
Cancer 18°07'30
12th House
Leo 16°20'37

Major aspects

Sun
Conjunction Mercury 6°28
Sun
Sextile Ascendant 0°56
Moon
Sextile Mars 1°16
Moon
Conjunction Saturn 6°25
Moon
Trine Uranus 2°33
Moon
Square Ascendant 7°50
Mercury
Sextile Ascendant 5°32
Venus
Opposition Saturn 3°47
Venus
Square Pluto 1°56
Mars
Opposition Uranus 1°17
Jupiter
Quincunx Saturn 1°27
Jupiter
Sextile Neptune 1°01
Jupiter
Trine Pluto 0°24
Saturn
Quincunx Neptune 2°28
Saturn
Square Pluto 1°51
Neptune
Sextile Pluto 0°37

Thank you very much in advance for any insightful comments/observations!

Attachments

• 0158 hs 131173.JPG
    0158 hs 131173.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

gen6k

this t-square is definetly taxing on:

saturn detriment in 10th career treats you like you're a feminine object.

saturn square pluto prone to turmoiled internal psychological-restructure

saturn opposition venus stable in love, but can also become oversedimented in love.

when career goes wrong this taxes your love life and your home life (4th house)

No you're not doomed. Saturn is about Hard and Rigorous long lasting work.

depending on how it plays out it has to do with deep restructure of authority orientations, home life the emotional and authority axis, etc.

usually when in a saturn timeline. the person at first is going to fail unless its much later in life and already set up.

it will eventually reach a point of retention and basically stability and even monetary rewards.

first you have to go through all the lessons though.

when saturn goes after jupiter its a shift of lifestyle and you learn what you didnt learn in jupiter.

weaknesses are strengths depending on situation and how you utilize them, and strengths are also weaknesses.

in saturn you have to develop resilience instead of negativity.

the subperiods would lead you towards fun and other things as well. you need a plan basically.

you have this almost pandoras box shape as well.

a lot of stuff in jupiter is up in the air and its important to solidify. with jupiter in 5th you probably had fun and did some creative work, but jupiter is prone to indulgence and waste if not reaching towards its higher ideals of societal quanderings. with saturn period its much easier to find something important and build it up instead of being some ambassador.

Last edited:

ScoVirGemMan

Thank you gen6k, very appreciated!

What you say makes a lot of sense as the Saturn dasha period for me started 3 years ago, and the time since then has been horrible work-wise, very very unfair/complicated stuff going around in all directions. Now it's quite better and should improve greatly in 2013 provided I get the job I mentioned above. I also have to say I recently separated from my partner of 3 years (as you said, Saturn might have affected love/home life).

I've come to realise the only way for me to have *something* in life is making sure absolutely everything is done and not leaving anything to chance, otherwise serious back luck knocks on my door (it's happened too many times recently).

Last edited:

ScoVirGemMan

@gen6k, thank you again for your comments.

Could you (or someone else) please tell me a bit more about "this almost pandoras box shape"? I imply it's the disposition of planets in my chart, right? What does it usually mean? What are the most auspicious aspects/positions of my birth chart that can counterbalance Saturn and other negative/hard ones? Also, would you say I'll get that great job I recently applied to?

Thank you

Last edited:

gen6k

hey. circumstances will turn over.

jupiter is going to cross your mc and then saturn.

this will expand your authority.

in saturn vedic timetable. it takes a few years to start accumulating. maybe the first 4-5 are turmoil then by the 6th you start retention.

first saturn wants you to pay off karma and so on its kinda a douch in regards to testing.

the pandoras box shape only two other people on here have it you can search the forum for it.

pluto is near your venus in capricorn, and saturn entered your 2nd house. this is a period where love and money are changing. you want pluto to get away from your venus to become less intense, and you want saturn to make it more through your 2nd house.

this particular job is unavail or its going to be delayed till after december, but you really want the period where jupiter gets near your MC. theres good news around end of jan with uranus-jupiter. nothing is going to happen like pluto/venus though so you should be fine. take a look at your solar return for this year and next.

Last edited:

ScoVirGemMan

That's excellent gen6k, you are a champ (y). I reckon the job is being debated and it's going to take a few more months to get a definite answer, that was my impression before reading your prediction.

I'll check the Pandora box stuff.

Cheers

ScoVirGemMan

Just in case, my (more) detailed charts by Astro.com and Astrotheme.com. Apparently everyone born around October, November 1973 has the Pandora's box shape, as I've read in previous posts.

Anyone else would care to elaborate more on the best/worst aspects and placements of my chart? How about love? Will I get back with my ex or meet a brand new woman? It would be great to know your ideas and impressions, fellow astrology lovers :lol: you don't need to be an expert, neither am I :innocent:

Attachments

• 131173 0158hs.gif
    131173 0158hs.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 131173 0158hs astrotheme.JPG
    131173 0158hs astrotheme.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: