About the Signs (my interpretation) Aries

Sagittarius Jupiter

I write my interpretation on the signs here (William Lilly style):

My ideas, opinions and sharings, for early Summer season.

Share your opinions too. Please.

Aries: A very honest sign. Sign of fruition. Aries are always crazy, intelligent and honest. They believe in true love, and are always honest.

In careers, they can do building stuff, or sharing ideas.

Taurus: Taurus are very dull. But they have a good heart. Taurus are very intelligent when female.

Careers: Cooks. Street builders. Social workers. Some musicians.

Gemini: Gemini are very colorful. They believe in truth and law. They like politics. They are good with everything.

Careers: Everything, except boring jobs.

Cancer: A very dull sign. But very honest inside. They like to hide sometimes, but they like to go into war.
Home-wise they are fertile, but not very intelligent outwardly.

Careers: Not much. Cooks, maybe.

Leo: A very strong sign. The sign of the master. This sign is of kung-fu. Good cooks and good family people are here. Leo is always good looking.

What else? Your opinion.

Careers: Managers, strong forces, cooks.

Not much else, it seems.

Virgo: A very intelligent sign. They are good when young. Good school workers. Not much else,
to be honest.

Your opinion?

Careers: School workers.

Libra: The best sign. Always open and public, very managerial. Psychologically very affectated and aesthetic. They dislike introversion and inner affairs.
Family wise they like big family.

Your opinion?

Careers: Everything.

Scorpio: A very magnetic sign. Scorpios are generally always very magnetic. They appear dull sometimes, but are strong inside.
Family wise they like big family.

Your opinion?

Careers: Strong men.

Sagittarius: Very difficult to describe. International people and hard to describe people.

Family wise they like travelling.

Your opinion?

Careers: Politic.

Capri corn: Very good. They are good managers.

Your opinion?

Careers: Everything political.

Aquarius: Very intelligent. They like travel.

Family wise they are intelligent.

Careers: Everything that is colorful.

Pisces: One of the best signs. These people are very cute. They like music.

Your opinion?

Careers: Hard workers. News papers. Ac tors..

Thanks

Your V

Hkk

Account Closed
Aries selfish power hungry fools
Career Leaders of war

Taurus Money hungry, money money money but also one of the most loving ppl 🥰
Career Anything financial eg banks stock market trading money money money

Gemini nosey Parkers, want to know everything for their own satisfaction and gossip. Fun to be around can get crazy
Career journalist, presenter tv/radio

Cancer emotional manipulative hardworking want to make a cosy home and care for others comfort comfort comfort
Careers social workers, child minders, estate agents/property developers

Leo egotistical fun loving loyal ppl. Very ambitious get to the top easily
Any possibly way
Careers Anything as long as they are the boss

Virgo serving others hypochondriacs some can be very good looking and brainy. Very analytical and good judge of character
Careers mathematicians, business anything where they use their brain

Libra can be unhinged and unbalanced beautiful freaks. Creating disharmony for their own perception of harmony. Say kind words to keep you happy
Careers beauty industry fashion industry anything chilled out and calm

Scorpio obsessed with anything even small things. Revengeful and can be manipulative which makes them self destruct more than anything. On a par with Aries for the power hunger. Sex sex
Careers drug dealer business owner/ brothels prostitution club owner
Police

Sagittarius The real ‘traits of a Scorpio’ undercover twisted evil devils. Not very intelligent in general just knows how to be evil. Asks a lot of questions.
Careers anything where they can be laid back and do nothing. Work way to the top by backstabbing

Capricorn work obsessed controlling and dominating power hungry to get to the top. Same as Scorpio and Aries for power hunger yet Capricorn do it in a hidden way and surprise us all. Underestimated with good old Saturn hanging around. Pessimism and worry which annoys them too
Careers leadership politics business work work work

Aquarius eccentric weird but funny ppl. Aloof and unemotional poker faces. Intelligent
Careers anything with freedom singers dancers political parties

Pisces emotionally Intelligent to the point they will use to manipulate manipulate manipulate. Selfish not selfless.
Careers anything where they will get away with doing nothing and acting cute. Acting being the operative word

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm surprised no one touched lawyer yet. Gemini makes good lawyer if you know what I mean :devil:

Lol yeah ...... libras make lawyers and actually politicians.....prime ministers Margaret thatcher David Cameron ..... Teresa May and now Boris Johnson Libra asc

CapAquaPis

Your interpretation of the signs are typical in astrology, but I don't always like to generalize (or stereotype) people for simply being born under a certain sun sign. There are deeper details in astrology to find out more about the person. If you ask me, Aquariuses are the hippies of the zodiac vs. serious Capricorns. :whistling: Sagittarius Jupiter? It's the current placement of the giant planet.

Hkk

Account Closed
Your interpretation of the signs are typical in astrology, but I don't always like to generalize (or stereotype) people for simply being born under a certain sun sign. There are deeper details in astrology to find out more about the person. If you ask me, Aquariuses are the hippies of the zodiac vs. serious Capricorns. :whistling: Sagittarius Jupiter? It's the current placement of the giant planet.

Yes I was generalising and interpreting my version of what a typical sun would be. Your right though there are deeper details in astrology