Synchronicity

Blaze

Account Closed
Something I've been trying to avoid discussing, but keep finding it hard to do as of late. For the past six months, nearly everyday of my normal life, I always run into words related to or pictures/statues of Asian serpentine Dragons. Even in my dreams I see them now, which could be a consequence of seeing them so much on a daily basis. :pouty:

Now, I'm not making this out to be some "special sign" or something, no, it could all very well be just a coincidence, but due to the sheer amount that I've been seeing for so long now....I dunno, just seems odd. Another person I spoke with called it synchronicity, so I decided to post here an ask you, yes you reader, if you too have experienced such an event.

Again, this could all be a coincidence, so grains of salt.

Chrysalis

Yes I can relate, your not going mad blaze don't worry.

There was a point in time when I would constantly be coming across 5 pences on the floor when I was out and about, I'd come across at least 5 a week, this carried on for about a month. I've got them all saved in a pot somewhere.

Another one is where I live outside my house I have a small patch of grass. Randomally id find things on my grass when I left my house for work in the morning. Two small Buddha statues one day and a couple of weeks after there was some prayer beads.

david starling

Something I've been trying to avoid discussing, but keep finding it hard to do as of late. For the past six months, nearly everyday of my normal life, I always run into words related to or pictures/statues of Asian serpentine Dragons. Even in my dreams I see them now, which could be a consequence of seeing them so much on a daily basis. :pouty:

Now, I'm not making this out to be some "special sign" or something, no, it could all very well be just a coincidence, but due to the sheer amount that I've been seeing for so long now....I dunno, just seems odd. Another person I spoke with called it synchronicity, so I decided to post here an ask you, yes you reader, if you too have experienced such an event.

NN in :cancer:. "Dragon's Head" now opposite Pluto and Saturn.
It ingressed :cancer: about 6 months ago. The Sun is in separating contact with it now. NN currently 17 degrees 38'. It's normally Retrograde, but it's been Direct since June 19th this year, and will return to Retro on July 16th.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Haven’t got a clue! For 6 months I kept dreaming of toilets. Like really dirty toilets full of blood etc and also dogs. Also something else that comes to mind is every time I was in the car driving if I looked at the time it was always showing 17 so eg 15:17 or 12:17 just so weird

david starling

Thanks astro buds. Still curious on it all. C'mon people, share your examples here.

Dragons are all about energy. I consider the NN, which is at the intersection of the Moon's orbit with the Earth's orbit, to be a Sense of Purpose placement in :cancer:. The ancient name for the NN is "Dragon's Head".

Blaze

Account Closed
Dragons are all about energy. I consider the NN, which is at the intersection of the Moon's orbit with the Earth's orbit, to be a Sense of Purpose placement in :cancer:. The ancient name for the NN is "Dragon's Head".

Taking recent developments into account, you might be right on the nail, Dave.

Blaze

Account Closed
Haven’t got a clue! For 6 months I kept dreaming of toilets. Like really dirty toilets full of blood etc and also dogs. Also something else that comes to mind is every time I was in the car driving if I looked at the time it was always showing 17 so eg 15:17 or 12:17 just so weird
The toliets thing had me laughing. Nice. But yeah, like sails events, I find these things to be odd.

Can't rule out coincidence though. Maybe synchronicity plays out in our charts as David suggested.

Sails, do you have any idea why this happens?

Hkk

Account Closed
The toliets thing had me laughing. Nice. But yeah, like sails events, I find these things to be odd.

Can't rule out coincidence though. Maybe synchronicity plays out in our charts as David suggested.

Sails, do you have any idea why this happens?

Lol sails? What do you mean? Do you mean shopping sales lmao

Chrysalis

Blazey I don't have the foggest idea. From reading yours and the other ones about the toilets...they're all very peculiar in a sense.

My personal theory, about mine anyway, is that some kind of message is being tried to get to us. Spirits have to use different tactics to get messages across to different people. Like some people get smells...images...gifts....numbers ....etc. They know what works best for that individual so they use what they can.

We then have to try and work out what they are trying to tell us.

Hkk

Account Closed
Blazey I don't have the foggest idea. From reading yours and the other ones about the toilets...they're all very peculiar in a sense.

My personal theory, about mine anyway, is that some kind of message is being tried to get to us. Spirits have to use different tactics to get messages across to different people. Like some people get smells...images...gifts....numbers ....etc. They know what works best for that individual so they use what they can.

Dirty toilets and dogs seems like a bad message. Can’t be nice can it. Maybe the dogs but not the toilets

Blaze

Account Closed

Hmm...spirits. I'm not alone in thinking how crazy we sound, right? lol. Not saying that's not happening or spirits don't exist, just saying, phuck it sounds crazy.

I do like this idea, too. It can be molded into Davids idea with each chart needing messages the native would actually listen to. Throwing dragons my stubborn minds way could be how things get "shaken up" so to speak.

Oh lmao 😂 I see. Dippy moment maybe I’m an air rising after all lol

Ha, its no problem. It'll be funny if your tob comes in an you're a Gemini rising. :lol:

JUPITERASC

A dragon represents your strong will
and fiery personality
In the eastern cultures, dragons are seen as spiritual creatures
symbolizing good luck and fortune :smile:

1354091397630.jpg

Hkk

Account Closed
Hmm...spirits. I'm not alone in thinking how crazy we sound, right? lol. Not saying that's not happening or spirits don't exist, just saying, phuck it sounds crazy.

I do like this idea, too. It can be molded into Davids idea with each chart needing messages the native would actually listen to. Throwing dragons my stubborn minds way could be how things get "shaken up" so to speak.

Ha, its no problem. It'll be funny if your tob comes in an you're a Gemini rising. :lol:

Well funnily my brother said he thinks I was born at 8pm which makes me a Leo rising but it doesn’t fit ...... can’t wait to actually find out

Blaze

Account Closed
Ahh you might have some good luck coming then blaze.

That's...possible, though, my Saturn return is on its way, so I'm unsure how much luck I'll have with that, lol.

Side note: My North node is also ruled by Saturn, being in Aquarius. David reminded me that the North is called the "Dragons head" so perhaps the two events, Saturn return and dragons are related.

Or maybe I've just gone mad. I'd be fine with that, too :lol: