Collaborators?

TamaraL

This a rather strange horary...I am wondering whether I will find people to collaborate in (performing arts oriented) projects in the next couple of months.

Question: Will I find my collaborators?

Querent significator-Saturn- is conjunct ASC.

Quesited Mars-(10th house- I am not sure if the 10th is for professional collaborators)

Mars- Saturn - no aspect

There is an interesting conjunction between Venus and Saturn. However, I have no idea what it means. Any suggestions?

Thank you :) ,

T.

Attachments

• Collaborate.jpg
    Collaborate.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 21

Aria Venue

Hello TamaraL :smile:

1. Well it seems you are looking for partners...so yes I looked also L7. I see there the moon ruled by the sun...which by the way is in your l2 cusp...so technically I'll give it to your 2nd...L2 Jupiter (your pocket, assets, etc....) moon will trine Jupiter in your L11(FRIENDS..ETC) in 12 something :smile:

2.Venus is a natural significator for Contracts, legal or social Arts and handcrafts...Hence, anything that embellishes the environment and makes life more elegant or gracious. So yes I would definitely bet on this venus which will conjunct you:love:

3. mars L10, ruled by venus inside your L3 (your everyday communication..etc) while its antiscion in 27,71 leo inside L7, where moon will find him before she enters virgo

4. L8 (partners money...etc) mercury inside your L2 in venus exaltation

5. l4 venus the end of the matter :smile:

TamaraL

I would have thought the 7th covered collaborators.

hello ElenaJ Yes, I was not sure about professional contacts. But yes you are right!

Hello TamaraL :smile:

1. Well it seems you are looking for partners...so yes I looked also L7. I see there the moon ruled by the sun...which by the way is in your l2 cusp...so technically I'll give it to your 2nd...L2 Jupiter (your pocket, assets, etc....) moon will trine Jupiter in your L11(FRIENDS..ETC) in 12 something :smile:

2.Venus is a natural significator for Contracts, legal or social Arts and handcrafts...Hence, anything that embellishes the environment and makes life more elegant or gracious. So yes I would definitely bet on this venus which will conjunct you:love:

3. mars L10, ruled by venus inside your L3 (your everyday communication..etc) while its antiscion in 27,71 leo inside L7, where moon will find him before she enters virgo

4. L8 (partners money...etc) mercury inside your L2 in venus exaltation

5. l4 venus the end of the matter :smile:

Hello Aria Venue, no.2 Venus sounds positive. Maybe I 'll meet new people through 11th House contacts. We 'll see! What do you mean when you say 12 something...?Could be months?

Aria Venue

hello ElenaJ Yes, I was not sure about professional contacts. But yes you are right!

Hello Aria Venue, no.2 Venus sounds positive. Maybe I 'll meet new people through 11th House contacts. We 'll see! What do you mean when you say 12 something...?Could be months?

hmmm well moon in a fixed sign and in an angular house (slow), Jupiter in a mutable sign and in a succedent house (medium)...i think probably the shortest will be weeks and the longest months.However the venus-saturn conjunction is happening now so organize your plan...ideas and be ready:love:

TamaraL

hmmm well moon in a fixed sign and in an angular house (slow), Jupiter in a mutable sign and in a succedent house (medium)...i think probably the shortest will be weeks and the longest months. However, the Venus-Saturn conjunction is happening now so organize your plan...ideas and be ready:love:

I found out today that I wasn't accepted in a (professional) screenwriters workshop. (I submitted a script a few weeks ago). I wanted to participate in order to meet new people. It wasn't the best idea...I made an attempt to complete a script just for the experience. Other than that I don't have important projects now. I 'll probably try again, make a new plan, possibly write another script. Thank you!

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I found out today that I wasn't accepted in a (professional) screenwriters workshop. (I submitted a script a few weeks ago). I wanted to participate in order to meet new people. It wasn't the best idea...I made an attempt to complete a script just for the experience. Other than that I don't have important projects now. I 'll probably try again, make a new plan, possibly write another script. Thank you!

I am so sorry you didn't manage to enter the workshop...but I don't think that this was part of the question...unless it was and I misunderstood:innocent:

However your script in this chart (l5) is a debilitated and under the sunbeams mercury ....so not so good I suppose...which was about to trine L9 (VENUS)...BUT BEFORE THAT SHE FOUND A NEPTUNE..."co-ruler of piches" in your L2. Neptune is generally regarded as malefic...so either your expectations are higher or something else happened there...Neptune always seems to produce worry or confusion when in difficult aspect with significators...is deceptive and responsible for self-delusion (usually is not used in horary...only by exception...so as uranus and pluto.are often symbolic of events and as such are outside of the personal control of the querent. )

I think that this venus is more than that and if it was then surely you would have been accepted since it is ruled by you :smile:

Anyway, you may cast another question related to your thoughts or your arts business plan I suppose...as if you'll profit from that...succeed...or whatever...when you are ready :love:

Last edited:

TamaraL

I am so sorry you didn't manage to enter the workshop...but I don't think that this was part of the question...unless it was and I misunderstood:innocent:
I think that this venus is more than that and if it was then surely you would have been accepted since it is ruled by you :smile:

Anyway, you may cast another question related to your thoughts or your arts business plan I suppose...as if you'll profit from that...succeed...or whatever...when you are ready :love:

Thank you but its ok. I am ok with a trial -error phase by now. It was an experiment and failure is part of the process. The workshop application is the backstory of this question if that makes any sense. I asked the question yesterday when I didn't know the results. I have been searching for quite a long time for a creative tribe, mentorship and people to work with. Yes this Venus is more than that (its not about the workshop, I am looking for long term partners)

TamaraL

However your script in this chart (l5) is a debilitated and under the sunbeams mercury ....so not so good I suppose...which was about to trine L9 (VENUS)...BUT BEFORE THAT SHE FOUND A NEPTUNE..."co-ruler of piches" in your L2. Neptune is generally regarded as malefic...so either your expectations are higher or something else happened there...Neptune always seems to produce worry or confusion when in difficult aspect with significators...is deceptive and responsible for self-delusion (usually is not used in horary...only by exception...so as uranus and pluto.are often symbolic of events and as such are outside of the personal control of the querent. )

Hello again, I 've been reading your comment again. I think you edited your answer recently because I don't remember this part about the script. I had high hopes and spend a month writing this piece-script. Thank you for the new analysis. However, it felt more like a theatrical piece (It was my first attempt at screenwriting). It wasn't a mainstream script lets say, so maybe I was never
supposed to send it in this particular competition. However, there were many creative people involved in this seminar and I made an attempt to write something new. I felt sad for 5 min but I am super confident today, that's how it works...rejection is part of the game. (It was only a draft)

Obviously, they don't give you any feedback. (That would be helpful) I dived in and 'told my truth' in the script. So maybe that's why Venus looks good. I only wanted to participate in order to get to meet professionals who have 'perfected' their craft and hopefully work with them in the future.

Is it possible that Neptune blocked my inspiration as you say or self-esteem H2?

Last edited:

Aria Venue

hello Tamara:smile:

Yes i edited it afterwards, as to see about your manuscript:wink:

I am very glad you are optimistic .... I think that this is the correct approach to such things:wink:

Anyway....let's don't make things on this chart more complicated since this course wasn't your question after all...

About Neptune...since I treat him as symbolic and find him in your L2 (your assets..pocket etc)I would say that your inspiration was blocked from things related to L2 matters. If was found inside your L5 then I would say that your script was highly imaginative, if inside L1 then perhaps there was a matter of self esteem :wink:

Anyway, I am optimistic that things will turn out good for you:love:

Sunrise

This a rather strange horary...I am wondering whether I will find people to collaborate in (performing arts oriented) projects in the next couple of months.

Question: Will I find my collaborators?

Querent significator-Saturn- is conjunct ASC.

Quesited Mars-(10th house- I am not sure if the 10th is for professional collaborators)

Mars- Saturn - no aspect

There is an interesting conjunction between Venus and Saturn. However, I have no idea what it means. Any suggestions?

Thank you :) ,

T.

Dear,
for the next few months I do not see you find what you want and ask.
We have ugly receptions and no main aspect.
You, Saturn, and the co-workers you are calling is the Moon. The Moon (collaborators) not only sit in her home (7th), it is in Saturn's weakness (telling us that any collaboration will hurt you or will not have the result you are asking for your works, and there is no more some aspect that shows action, but Saturn is also in the weakness of the Moon and the Moon in Saturn's weakness.

The fact that all the Sun and Moon signs are there, is another indicator that shows us the difficulty in this field (collaborations).

If we take your art, your works, your creations, we will see Mercury. Hermes, while in the sign of the art of imagination, clearly shows us the piece related to art, and in the second house, it has to do with gains through creation and art (5th). But Mercury here is not possible, it is in his fall and his weakness. While you want to have some benefit from this work - your works - it does not seem to give you what you are asking for.
Jupiter in Mercury's weakness. Jupiter symbolizes your wallet here and Mercury the money of others.

Mars, which symbolizes your professional, recognition, success, is in Taurus, that is, its weakness. He does not have much to give you. While you have great expectations (Saturn in Mars's exaltation), it seems that now is not what you want.

as far as Venus meeting with Saturn is concerned, I do not think it has anything to do with your question. But I would not say that this is the best phase, because Venus symbolizes your home, higher education as well as publishers, foreign countries, or your relationship with the outside world or people. You may be in touch with the outside, or it is related to the 9th house.
and because it is the 3rd house from the 7th (co-operation), you may have some communication but I do not think to take anywhere. Venus coming from the 12th shows us hidden or backstage conversations and contacts.
Saturn also collects the light of Aphrodite and Mercury. Perhaps you have some earnings, but not with great success. Because if you see before Venus makes the exact meeting with Saturn, Hermes will first find him. Which may also indicate an obstacle.

TamaraL

Dear,
for the next few months I do not see you find what you want and ask.
We have ugly receptions and no main aspect.
You, Saturn, and the co-workers you are calling is the Moon. The Moon (collaborators) not only sit in her home (7th), it is in Saturn's weakness (telling us that any collaboration will hurt you or will not have the result you are asking for your works, and there is no more some aspect that shows action, but Saturn is also in the weakness of the Moon and the Moon in Saturn's weakness.

The fact that all the Sun and Moon signs are there, is another indicator that shows us the difficulty in this field (collaborations).

If we take your art, your works, your creations, we will see Mercury. Hermes, while in the sign of the art of imagination, clearly shows us the piece related to art, and in the second house, it has to do with gains through creation and art (5th). But Mercury here is not possible, it is in his fall and his weakness. While you want to have some benefit from this work - your works - it does not seem to give you what you are asking for.
Jupiter in Mercury's weakness. Jupiter symbolizes your wallet here and Mercury the money of others.

Mars, which symbolizes your professional, recognition, success, is in Taurus, that is, its weakness. He does not have much to give you. While you have great expectations (Saturn in Mars's exaltation), it seems that now is not what you want.

as far as Venus meeting with Saturn is concerned, I do not think it has anything to do with your question. But I would not say that this is the best phase, because Venus symbolizes your home, higher education as well as publishers, foreign countries, or your relationship with the outside world or people. You may be in touch with the outside, or it is related to the 9th house.
and because it is the 3rd house from the 7th (co-operation), you may have some communication but I do not think to take anywhere. Venus coming from the 12th shows us hidden or backstage conversations and contacts.
Saturn also collects the light of Aphrodite and Mercury. Perhaps you have some earnings, but not with great success. Because if you see before Venus makes the exact meeting with Saturn, Hermes will first find him. Which may also indicate an obstacle.

Hello Sunrise, its always good to hear your feedback. Thank you! I am aware of my dead-end situation. I always keep moving and learning (Mars) believing that I can tackle this problem. To be honest I am not gonna give up. Its sounds lazy but I also need a bit of luck!Its a hard task....
I will keep searching/learning (I have no other choice, it feels like this what I need to do) Best, T.