Shoul I give this relationship a chance?

hi guys,

erlier i wrote about a boy whom i met and started something, however because im studying in different country its a long distance. now i am going to return for a short period of time in our country (where he lives), however as one of you told me, he may have girlfriend and several days ago I had strongly doubts about it but he rejected everything. is it worth to give this relationship a chance? thanks <3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_give_this_relationship_a_chance_hp.19165.62988.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_give_this_relationship_a_chance_hp.19165.62988.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 52

SunConjunctUranus

with this you mean that he really lies and doesnt have serious intentions? thanks for reply too <3

You too :biggrin:

More likely since Mars controlled by Pisces in the 4H square Mercury in the 1H. Mars is your significators btw, and why you didn't give a chance to people where you are actually studied?

Cheers

R

well about serious intentions you are right :D I really like him but on the other hand am not sure about him and dont have trust in him (this is the worst part :D) Well, I dont know why but even in this country I found and like only the citizens of my country :dd

and I had question about saturn in first house? does this mean some kind of lessons or negative answer? And I thought that Jupiter was the represantative of me :d

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

and I had question about saturn in first house? does this mean some kind of lessons or negative answer? And I thought that Jupiter was the represantative of me :d

Saturn is in the 2H from based on the sign and it's off from your horary question. :biggrin:

I'm seeing it by using sidereal :biggrin:

R

Last edited:

Sunrise

hi guys,

erlier i wrote about a boy whom i met and started something, however because im studying in different country its a long distance. now i am going to return for a short period of time in our country (where he lives), however as one of you told me, he may have girlfriend and several days ago I had strongly doubts about it but he rejected everything. is it worth to give this relationship a chance? thanks <3

Re: Shoul I give this relationship a chance?
And I thought that Jupiter was the represantative of me: d
I will take Jupiter as your significator.

Posted by: SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus
More likely since Mars controlled by Pisces in the 4H square Mercury in 1H.
just here that Mercury and Mars do not square (neither did not in the future

on the other hand I'm not sure about him and you do not have a trust in him (this is the worst part
Yes it is, this is clearly seen in the map. The main problem seems to be by you.

and I had a question about saturn in the first house?
Saturn does not affect, it is at the end of the 1st house, it is very far far away from the first and it is in another sign (Capricorn) and not in the Sagittarius representing you.

Re: Shoul I give this relationship a chance?
Dear I do not know exactly you become with this relationship and with you two and that decision you take should be yours and not decide through a map.

Now here I see that you as Jupiter are in your 1st house at your own terms, triplicity and dominance, all this shows us that you think and focus on your own personal issues too strongly and it seems to be too much enlightening this Mercury (your boy - Jupiter in the detriment of Mercury).
This confirms the above you tell us:
on the other hand I'm not sure about him and you do not have a trust in him (this is the worst part
On the other hand, Mercuyr (your boy) seems to like you . But this Mercury is in its own weakness and in a double and variable sign also the same about the 7th (in Gemini), that it may seem to have a playful nature.
This can tell us that: He may like you a lot it and really want you (mercury ruled by this Jupiter, is in the 1th house - on you, and also in its own terms, but its playful nature wants other experiences and is experimenting. This is often the case and we see it from many couples.

Another indicator that shows you that you are not emotionally covered, is that Moon. Moon ruled by this Mercury, tell us that you are thinking about him and the condition, but this Moon is in the fall of that Venus also the same about Venus to Moon - means no pleasure, no happiness, or no satisfaction with your love life, you do not take the joy you want.
You are tormented by thoughts that are bad about this relationship (Libra), and make you feel badly emotional (moon in the detriment of Jupiter).

This Moon will soon make a square with Sun and then immediately with Saturn.
Sun (co-significator) of his. Sun is in the weakness of this Moon, in the fall of Jupiter, the Moon before going to catch Jupiter will go to find this Saturn after the Sun.

So it seems that in the process you will continue to have your ambivalence for this person and I do not see anything better for the future.
Mercury moves away from Jupiter and Sun goes to find this Saturn.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

@Sunrise
To clarify my post, the map's 3H is occupied by Aquarius/Saturn and that would be the enemy sign of her significators Scorpio/Mars. Moon, as you said, is not very bright neither. Thank you for the correspondent. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wishing well

R

@Sunrise

wow <3 you are amazing.. really <3 thanks for this answer, everything is like you said... I have no words :love: Thanks both of you for helping me ^^ at the end, if i want to try something would u advice me to have trust in this boy and just get all joyment without overthinking? because I really have bad feelings about this situation, however I really like him but im in doubts all the time.. I think that what you said about mercury leaving Jupiter means that he gets bored.. well I think like this too, I appear too strict

anyway, I do not even need an answer :d I got what you are trying to say me.. If i want this boy I will just stop overthinking :d hope I will made up my mind.. huge thanks < 3 <3 <3

ElenaJ

The significators are separating, moon is approaching a square to sun and Saturn. Not very promising, is it?
In addition, his significator mercury is approaching a dexter semi-sextile to Venus, probably a relationship from the past that he is rekindling.
You on the other hand are approaching Neptune, cloudy thinking and illusions.

you are right. Today we even could not speak with each other normally. we wanted to see each other in several days but i dont feel that it will happen anymore..