Will I get the job?

BbI

Today I had a job interview for a financial controller position. During the interview I found out that they had 14 applications and they have chosen 4 best ones for the interview, and I was among those 4. I am already very proud that I am being considered, especially because of the amazing synchronicity which I have experienced - I was scheduled for 12.12 at 12:00 o'clock and this whole call for an interview came totally unexpected. What do you think, how am I standing? Will I get the job?

https://ibb.co/NWjTW55

Last edited:

Sunrise

Today I had a job interview for a financial controller position. During the interview I found out that they had 14 applications and they have chosen 4 best ones for the interview, and I was among those 4. I am already very proud that I am being considered, especially because of the amazing synchronicity which I have experienced - I was scheduled for 12.12 at 12:00 o'clock and this whole call for an interview came totally unexpected. What do you think, how am I standing? Will I get the job?

https://ibb.co/NWjTW55

dear, I do not know if you finally get this particular job, but you will certainly present yourself with some opportunity. The Moon here does not aspect Saturn (work), and Saturn is in the detriment of this Moon (you) and exalt Mars.

But somehow you seem to have some news and some opportunity from your professional sector. The antiskia of the Sun (the natural planet of the professional and the supernatural) lies directly on Saturn (your professional sector) and the Moon (you), in a degree it will catch with :sextile: (chance). But this can saw that they already choose you for the second round.

But we see that the whole Pisces sign is contained in the 10th house, so we have a Jupiter showing your professional. And also the 10th house is activated, but also the Pisces' sign, because Mars is there.

Jupiter here is powerful and he is the dispositor of the Sun (luck) where you :)moon:) will make a :sextile: with him :)sun:) soon (1 degree).

so i believe that if you dont get that job something will come up in the future.
good luck

BbI

dear, I do not know if you finally get this particular job, but you will certainly present yourself with some opportunity. The Moon here does not aspect Saturn (work), and Saturn is in the detriment of this Moon (you) and exalt Mars.

But somehow you seem to have some news and some opportunity from your professional sector. The antiskia of the Sun (the natural planet of the professional and the supernatural) lies directly on Saturn (your professional sector) and the Moon (you), in a degree it will catch with :sextile: (chance). But this can saw that they already choose you for the second round.

But we see that the whole Pisces sign is contained in the 10th house, so we have a Jupiter showing your professional. And also the 10th house is activated, but also the Pisces' sign, because Mars is there.

Jupiter here is powerful and he is the dispositor of the Sun (luck) where you :)moon:) will make a :sextile: with him :)sun:) soon (1 degree).

so i believe that if you dont get that job something will come up in the future.
good luck

Thank you dear Sunrise for your reply. Unfortunately I didn't get this position, because of lack of experience in public sector. I knew it was a huge chance and I fought for it hard but it wasn't meant for me. Even though I know that, it still hurt to recieve a negative reply. I already have internship contract starting from January 2019… but it is not in my field (finance) I will be working in marketing/graphic design (something I have previous experience in so they took me as intern in one local company). I am taking all posibilities which present themselves to me, I am not lazy and complaining that there is nothing to do, but it starts to feel depressing being already 30, not being able to work and earn for my work and develop myself professionally.
I just want to find my place and settle already.