Should I break up with my boyfriend?

Cori

Me:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c...uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&tolerance_paral=1.2

My boyfriend:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c...uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&tolerance_paral=1.2

So, him and I are together for 4 years already, I know I was pretty young.. but like we grew up together.. but somehow I feel like all we do is fighting lately. I feel like since he is an Aries he does not really think before doing or saying something, which hurts me.

There has happened a lot which would be too much to explain, but I feel like it gets worse and worse. I know it is a tough question.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

You say you grew up together so I took the chance that his birthplace was the same as yours to do his birth chart.

Saturn has been aspecting your Desc and the points in the attachment and will again after it goes direct on your natal Desc.

Also attached: Your natal with transit Saturn's station in September.

You may separate at that time or not it is your decision. And if you do, it does not prevent you from reuniting.

Attachments

• Cori by Saturn.gif
    Cori by Saturn.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Cori Sat Sta.jpg
    Cori Sat Sta.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 17

Hades055

Hello Cori

I think the answer to this question should come more from the experiences you had in this relationship, and how many, if any, red flags are in the air at this time.

You mention that he has placements in Aries, but so do you. I suggest a conversation between you two where all the points that are presenting themselves as problems in the relationship are discussed between you two. Express the need for a mature conversation, and not a blame game. Other than that, there are aspects here that go both ways, so it all depends on what you want your relationship to be at this point.

Greetings.

Osamenor

Staff member
but somehow I feel like all we do is fighting lately.
There has happened a lot which would be too much to explain, but I feel like it gets worse and worse. I know it is a tough question.
These two statements alone are excellent reasons to break up. It doesn't take astrology to tell us that.

No matter how compatible astrology may suggest you are, you're only as compatible as your experience of the relationship shows. If all you've been doing lately is fight, and it's getting worse, then this is what the relationship has come to. Birth charts just show potential. It's up to the natives to determine what part of that potential to live.
I feel like since he is an Aries he does not really think before doing or saying something, which hurts me.
For communication purposes, both of you are Aries. You both have Mercury in Aries. That suggests an Aries-like communication style for both of you: blunt, direct, possibly enjoying debate (Aries is competitive, and debate is competition with words). If two people with Mercury in Aries are getting along, it's likely to mean a lot of witty conversations with plenty of spark. If they're not, that's the prime placement for verbally vicious fights.

But, your Mercurys have somewhat different ways of expressing because of their conjunctions. You have Mercury conjunct Jupiter, with Venus in the same sign, though out of orb for conjunction. Your communication is likely driven by big picture thinking (Jupiter). He has Mercury conjunct Mars and Saturn, and retrograde, too. In particular, a domiciled Mars on top of a retrograde Mercury is going to turn fighting words especially vicious, and increase his impulsivity in saying them.

So, in a way, you are correct, but not because of his Aries sun. It's other placements in Aries that drive that.

Furthermore, while your Mercurys and Venuses "get along" (that is, they're in signs that harmonize with each other--Mercurys in the same sign, Venuses sextile by sign), your moons are square by sign. That suggests you have very different needs when it comes to security, emotions, and deeply unconscious needs, and you don't readily understand each other's. That all by itself doesn't break a relationship, especially when there are several other chart factors that support the relationship, which there are in this case, but it's likely to be a root cause of misunderstandings and fights.

Whoam1

no. He has mercury conj mars... argument is his thing.
Plus they are in his 8th house (transformation)... he might change
himself, just talk to him... tell him how you feel, without raising your voice.
Tell him that he said some hurtful things.
He may change his ways.

I have Mercury in Scorpio partile sextile to Mars, the Scorpio mercury is more cutting that Aries. Mars Mercury is more rebellious in tounge but they can be candid and fault finding (but less blunt than scorpio mercury).

Express to him you may want a break and if he doesn't get his act together it's done. If he truly cares he will get his **** in order.