Ok, here goes...Sharing my music

AtomsInPlace

It's not the system. I just deleted it. I had posted it yesterday, and re reading it a while ago I found it mushy :annoyed:

It's weird though that you got a notification now since I posted it about 20 hours ago and the notification system was fixed (according to pwadm) 11- 12 hours ago :andy: I guess we'll be getting delayed email notifications :lol:

Anyway. I loved 'May We'' very, very touching !!!

Ahhh I see, so you're not much for the old mushy sentiments ay? That's ok, I know how you feels, sometimes I cringe at my own mush too :lol:

Yeah the system still seems a bit sketchy, alot of the time I don't get any notifications at all...
I'm glad you replied and cleared that up...Happy That you enjoyed the song too :biggrin:

chris10

Ahhh I see, so you're not much for the old mushy sentiments ay? That's ok, I know how you feels, sometimes I cringe at my own mush too :lol:
Must be your aries moon :tongue: My aries doesn't like the ''mushiness'' either :tongue:

Yeah the system still seems a bit sketchy, alot of the time I don't get any notifications at all...
I'm glad you replied and cleared that up...Happy That you enjoyed the song too :biggrin:

Since I am not the type who likes misunderstandings here is what I deleted earlier
chris10 said:

I will lay my cards on the table. ‘May we’’ made me shed a tear or two when I listened to it. Here’s why: I am not a writer but I like to write. I started writing a novel 20 years ago – never finished it. I am not a poet but I write poems whenever I feel the need to. One of my poems is very similar to ‘‘may we’’ lyrics. Unbelievable, isn’t it? My ascendant 26.31 virgo, Moon 13.51 scorpio, midpoint of my luminaries is at 15.35 virgo.

AtomsInPlace

Must be your aries moon :tongue: My aries doesn't like the ''mushiness'' either :tongue:

Ha! That was also my first thought, Aries energy :lol:

Since I am not the type who likes misunderstandings here is what I deleted earlier

Thank you, I feel the same way about misunderstandings...

I will lay my cards on the table. ‘May we’’ made me shed a tear or two when I listened to it. Here’s why: I am not a writer but I like to write. I started writing a novel 20 years ago – never finished it. I am not a poet but I write poems whenever I feel the need to. One of my poems is very similar to ‘‘may we’’ lyrics. Unbelievable, isn’t it? My ascendant 26.31 virgo, Moon 13.51 scorpio, midpoint of my luminaries is at 15.35 virgo.

Wow...That is interesting...

Thank you for sharing that, it touches me that it touches you :lol: Hehe mush, but what the heck, it's true :biggrin:

You have some rather nice aspects to your Mercury and to your Neptune too.

Do you notice a particular theme in your writings?

I'd love to read some of your poems if you ever feel like sharing?

Last edited:

chris10

You have some rather nice aspects to your Mercury and to your Neptune too.

The aspects to neptune are trines though. Trines are lazy. I write only when there is great urge to release feelings and energy. It’s either that or … the treadmill :tongue:

Do you notice a particular theme in your writings?

I'd love to read some of your poems if you ever feel like sharing?
No, there’s no particular theme. The themes of my ‘’poems’’ change throughout the years depending on what is frustrating me. I write free verse. Some are about love, friendship. Quite a few are about human suffering, inequality, greed, war. I’m bilingual so they’re not all in English. I have never shared them with anyone as my scorpio moon psyche doesn’t like being in the nude. I don’t know if I will ever be able to share them. I hope I will. I admire people who express themselves as you do and are able to share your feelings, thoughts and emotions with others. Anyway, I only write because it’s a way for me to release emotions. I don’t think there’s any talent there.

On the other hand,
you are talented.
I listened to a few more of your songs on your channel…. Wow!!!

AtomsInPlace

No, there’s no particular theme. The themes of my ‘’poems’’ change throughout the years depending on what is frustrating me. I write free verse. Some are about love, friendship. Quite a few are about human suffering, inequality, greed, war.

It's great that you don't limit yourself to a particular theme.

I’m bilingual so they’re not all in English.

Whats the your language? Mine is Danish :andy:

I have never shared them with anyone as my scorpio moon psyche doesn’t like being in the nude.

I know exactly how you feel :lol: I actually responded to someone on my natal chart thread that I felt "naked" by their delineation of my chart. Perhaps having Sun in the 1st is influencing me to be naked even tho it can be uncomfortable at times :lol:

I don’t know if I will ever be able to share them. I hope I will.

I hope so too :biggrin: Maybe we could turn one of them into a song :w00t: (It could be a song for you only, less nakedness :bandit:) Hehe

On the other hand,
you are talented.
I listened to a few more of your songs on your channel…. Wow!!!

*Blush,

Thank you.

It's a fun hobby, I should get back into it. Just for the therapy of it :lol:

chris10

Sorry for my belated response - too much work -

It's great that you don't limit yourself to a particular theme.

Whats the your language? Mine is Danish :andy:
Mine is ελληνικά which means hellenika = greek (the reason I have to work my a** off :mad:
is because I live in a bankrupt country and everything I make has to be given back in the form of taxes because we have been stupid enough to have thieves govern us - sorry for my rant)

I know exactly how you feel :lol: I actually responded to someone on my natal chart thread that I felt "naked" by their delineation of my chart. Perhaps having Sun in the 1st is influencing me to be naked even tho it can be uncomfortable at times :lol:

I hope so too :biggrin: Maybe we could turn one of them into a song :w00t: (It could be a song for you only, less nakedness :bandit:) Hehe
Hmmm... :D

*Blush,

Thank you.

It's a fun hobby, I should get back into it. Just for the therapy of it :lol:
You're definitely talented. It's obvious. Use that to your advantage.