Will I have a boyfriend this year? OUTCOME KNOWN.

cloxkinghere

Putting this on here for some practice. I will give the answer soon.

Querent: Scorpio ruled by Mars
Querent/Relationship: Taurus ruled by Venus

Primary significators, Venus and Mars, are separating.
Mars and Moon are at a opposition and separating.
Venus and Moon are sextile and applying.
Mars is domicile.
Venus, Mars, and Moon are in Succedent houses.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_have_a_boyfriend_this_year_hr.8413.112678.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_have_a_boyfriend_this_year_hr.8413.112678.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

rafaella

already found a boyfriend? Didn't look at the chart because its only March and you already know the outcome.... :rightful:

You should write down some tips on how to find a man/woman for some desperate people on this forum trying to find a mate.

edit: your chart is awesome.... yes for sure. Its rarely I see such a good chart. Moon applying to benefics. Moon applying to Venus, TOL from Mars to Venus.

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

already found a boyfriend? Didn't look at the chart because its only March and you already know the outcome.... :rightful:

You should write down some tips on how to find a man/woman for some desperate people on this forum trying to find a mate.

edit: your chart is awesome.... yes for sure. Its rarely I see such a good chart. Moon applying to benefics. Moon applying to Venus, TOL from Mars to Venus.

Who knows? This might be a chart from last year...😉

I should make a novel on desperation, huh? 😂

besitos

No couldn’t be a chart from last year because Saturn was not in 14 degrees until this year. I had the same thought as Rafaela before I checked Saturn that it’s only March now so the answer was probably yes.

ersa

Yes ,give us some tips for the desperate people as Rafaela said !!

I can’t understand how someone find difficult to understand that some people are not so lucky in life in that part !!maybe life is easy for them and not look around
That’s a problem too
And it’s not ok to characterize someone of forum !this is not the meaning of the forum !!
Here anyone maybe want to tell his/her problem anonymously and the last thing that wants to hear is that

Last edited:

Chrysalis

When this chart was cast something had just taken place, some kind of outburst, with the moon/mars opposition, moon in a violent sign, moon via combusta and asc at 22 scorpio, so some argument of some kind, or/and you've drunk too much and said something you regret, and this was via call/txt.

Your in aversion to the asc, so whats happened has not helped you, so is moon and so is venus, so basically everything is out of your control.

I expect there was a reconciliation/apology with the moon/venus sextile with reception.

As for a boyfriend this year, im saying NO [from this chart].

The chart was cast in January, its only march. Sun exalts mars for now, once mars moved into taurus this reception is lost.

cloxkinghere

When this chart was cast something had just taken place, some kind of outburst, with the moon/mars opposition, moon in a violent sign, moon via combusta and asc at 22 scorpio, so some argument of some kind, or/and you've drunk too much and said something you regret, and this was via call/txt.

Your in aversion to the asc, so whats happened has not helped you, so is moon and so is venus, so basically everything is out of your control.

I expect there was a reconciliation/apology with the moon/venus sextile with reception.

As for a boyfriend this year, im saying NO [from this chart].

The chart was cast in January, its only march. Sun exalts mars for now, once mars moved into taurus this reception is lost.

Actually, no outburst or anything negative happened at all when I cast this chart.

cloxkinghere

I can’t understand how someone find difficult to understand that some people are not so lucky in life in that part !!maybe life is easy for them and not look around
That’s a problem too
And it’s not ok to characterize someone of forum !this is not the meaning of the forum !!
Here anyone maybe want to tell his/her problem anonymously and the last thing that wants to hear is that

My biggest tip: Focus on yourself

The only person who can truly make you happy is yourself. Live your life. Being in love isn’t everything. There’s more to life. Count your blessings. Embrace them. Count the people around you who love you especially. Be in the greatest relationship with yourself. When you do, more blessings come your way.

cloxkinghere

I got caught! 😂 Right when I posted this, I did start to think, “Oh no! What if they figure out I cast this chart from this year, not last year?” I was hoping nobody would notice! Good catch!

As for the answer...while I have started seeing someone this year, I haven’t called him my boyfriend.

While the question was, “Will I have a boyfriend this year?”, I figured that since there was romance in my life, I thought it was still appropriate to post on here for practice.

Chrysalis

Actually, no outburst or anything negative happened at all when I cast this chart.

Well thats really strange.

The asc is on the fixed star Unukalbai which is destructive, it can be related to emotional outbursts like i said, or even toxic love and codependency.

Moons in via combusta and has already opposed mars...so wtf.

Baat

That’s a problem too

Maybe this is just coincidence and the way it's worked out for me, but I feel like every time I truly learn to be at peace with being single, and that empty longing for a partner seems to go away, that's around the time that someone comes into my life!

I have to say too that objectively, the number of people in truly happy and satisfied relationships seems to me to be a minority. Of course we're human and we all long for those profound connections... I do too but have found at least a tiny amount of comfort in knowing that it's relatively rare :/

ersa

My biggest tip: Focus on yourself

The only person who can truly make you happy is yourself. Live your life. Being in love isn’t everything. There’s more to life. Count your blessings. Embrace them. Count the people around you who love you especially. Be in the greatest relationship with yourself. When you do, more blessings come your way.
Hi ,yes ..I know how is to be single !!very well but there is need to share some things with others!
I just wrote it because one person here who was accurate with my past horaries denied to read my horary again and called me desperate!!
The meaning of this forum is to post and try interpretations or someone else do it for you !
If you have not luck is not our fault and sure not the answer that I will not help you anymore !
I was 5 years unemployed !!i was searching for a job in all over the world ..I did not find..
Hopefully I found after 5 years in my country. .
If I was casting horaries during this 5 years old time would you tell me that I am not going reading you charts anymore ?you are in my life to see my efforts ??
It is unfair judging without knowing!!

cloxkinghere

Well thats really strange.

The asc is on the fixed star Unukalbai which is destructive, it can be related to emotional outbursts like i said, or even toxic love and codependency.

Moons in via combusta and has already opposed mars...so wtf.

Is it possible this “emotional outburst” is just generally describing who I am? I tend to act without thinking. 😂