Tell me something new/cool! Libra stellium 4th house

RainySkies

I'd love to hear any and everything you spot that could be unique or interesting about my chart!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_bailey.9082.27742.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_bailey.9082.27742.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 120

wan

With such a strong emphasis on the 4th house, I'd say having a stable, healthy home is very important to you. You are also full of the cardinal energy, although in a more subtle, less in-your-face way. You might appear soft and cuddly but none of us should be surprised when one day you charter your own bank..

:cool:

Rhys

Hi Rainy Skies

What an amazing 4th house stellium! With all those planets in Libra and the Moon ruling your chart, with your Pisces MC and all that Martian and Plutonian energy and creativity going on, I'd say this looks like the chart of a writer, or possibly a composer.

The Pisces MC suggests music, but poetry would be happily included in that. Either way, writing usually gets done at home, which would satisfy all the 4th house things going on in your chart. With Chiron right next to your Sun, a certain amount of healing would be involved. The first person needing to be healed and nurtured (Cancer ascendant) would be yourself, of course, followed then (hopefully) by others.

I love Jeffrey Green's take on Pluto also. In other astrology books we read about Pluto and all we get is doom and gloom! Green's take on things is positive in that if we view Pluto as the will of the Soul/unconscious mind (as opposed to the conscious mind), we see what it is trying to accomplish and what lessons we are supposed to be learning, so that we can aid rather than hinder its working. I don't remember precisely what Green says about 5th house Pluto, but I would imagine that in Scorpio and the 5th house it has to do with deeply exploring and feeling the emotions and expressing them creatively as the vehicle of evolutionary growth, which would normally take place on many levels, Pluto being the higher octave of Mars and your having both in the same house. Whew, talk about creative energy!

Anyway, I'll look it up later and think more about it, but what's your take on your Pluto position?

Best - Rhys

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi Rainy Skies

the first new and cool something is that your Uranus/Neptune conjunction is square to your node.
this gives very strong astral and visionary abilities. it suggest you have vivid dreams that often are prophetic. wit Neptune ,you cab have visions or dreams that continue into your waking hours or occur during waking hours. this pattern gives a very sharp wit with great intelligence. it give great force to your ideas and you have the ability to manifest almost any idea you come up with.
but this concentration of psychic connections can also confuse when to much psychic input comes in. it this situation you can revert to mental confusion and inability to make choices or decisions .
your moon is conjunct you node and so these energies are strengthened, this makes you very straight forward yet extremely sensitive at the same time.your intuitions are usually correct.
as the moon is conjunct to mercury you mind is strengthen and you intellect and your emotions work in harmony.

you sun in libra is usually associated with one who cherishes harmony but you have chiron conjunct your so so you are very analytical, inquisitive and critical at times. you are a born investigator and have always wanted top know the truth behind the facades of life, or you are interested in what is behind the standard society sets up.
you are very straight forward but lack tact at times because when you see a fault you feel the need to expose it whether this action will cause problems or resentment.

with Jupiter opposed t Lilith you are a born teacher. you inherently absorb and seek knowledge and this pursuit is felt by you peers and friends who always seek input of your opinions because you are always correct and just.

you sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Venus giving you a truly loving and understanding nature. your mercury/chiron midpoint is also conjunct venus so you can be a very intense partner in relationships because you want to know very thing about your other. you want to know there inner feelings and how they tick. this can lead to a very close intimacy but if the relationship goes south then very harsh emotions can be express because you know each others weakness as well as their strength.
sometimes this intense scrutiny of the other becomes to much and your unrelenting need to know their innermost heart can in fact drive them away.

your venus/mars midpoint is also conjunct you node fiving you amazing attractive physical/emotional and psychic attractiveness. you are very sexual and emotive and many succumb to your charms as you aura is strong and you can have an affect on others unbeknownst to themselves .with Uranus square to mars/Venus your sexual chemistry is off the scales and I would think that you can meet and communicate with intimate friends or lover during vivid astral dreams.

eris opposed to moon/mercury/venus, is another indices of a extremely sexually passionate nature. but eris can be too sexual and you have a struggle between those attracted wholly to your body and those who are attracted buy your love.

all and all these intense emotional/sexual energies can result in many affairs that may be intense but brief. wiht Neptune squaret to node there is also the image of deceit and unfaithfulness.

your eros is quintile to your psyche which again shiws that you have a romantic and idealized emotional nature that needs to know the innermost feelings of your other. here the midpoint is conjunct to sedna, which shows you prize truthfulness in relationships above all other characteristics.

so though you have strong "wanton" emotional impulses, you actually are looking for sincerity and consistency in relationships.

but you do have a "dark" side that most who know you would never suspect.
you mars/orcus midpoint is conjunct to your sun and chiron. on one hand this can give very carnal sexual desires but it can also oshow you have be "hurt"or abused. the result can be a abhorrence or at least a avoidance of sexual intimacy at times. this could result in some situations where you re very excited emotional and then for some reason you find a fear or avoidance replacing the previous attraction.

you pluto is conjunct to ixion and the vertex which is again a very dark impulse that often shows extreme abuse in your childhood. as this conjunction is square to your named asteroid ,bailey, it seems this inner fear is central to your personality structure. that is for all your attractive and optimistic outgoing energies, these energies always revolve around a certain inner insecurity, unspoken and usually unrevealed.

the bailey/pluto and bailey midpoints are conjunct your mercury/venus midpoint. this shows that even when you are displaying you most joyous and enchanting side of yourself, you still have a darkness, a uncertainty at the back of your mind.

Sappho is sextile to your pluto/ixion conjunction and these midpoints are conjunct your node, so I would think that you may have intimate friends that share these hidden "fears". and with the bailey/node midpoint conjunct to Sappho,it may be that you are more at ease emotional with those of your same sex. but whatever , it is clear you are a pillar of light to your peer group ,as you command respect of emotional/physical and spiritual- psychic levels.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2056_rainy_64569_29181.jpg
    astro_2gw_2056_rainy_64569_29181.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

RainySkies

I love everything you've written, Rhys!!

Some things about me:
When I was two years old, I drew my first picture by arranging rocks in the shape of a dinosaur. Ever since that moment, I was completely hooked on art! I went on to learn all sorts of mediums -- graphite, ink, watercolor, acrylic, charcoal, on and on. I even went off on many niche little paths like learning about metalsmithing for jewelry, building things out of wood, carving, sculpting, engraving, cross stitching, crocheting, origami, cooking gourmet food...
I had a poem published when I was 19 and for a long time, that was going to be my career of choice. I began performing music for my teeny tiny liberal arts highschool when I was 16 after teaching myself ukulele and went on to learn guitar and have always possessed what seems like an inborn talent for singing. I dream of one day being able to record my own album.

I'm not sure if you can sense that there's a "BUT", coming, but:
I can say with certainty that I am an incredibly gifted artist, poet and musician. Or, more accurately, I can say with certainty that I WAS. As I've reached 21, almost 22, something about my former teenage passion has completely dwindled and fallen away. I haven't created art in over a solid year now. For a while I could still do the more mechanical arts like crochet but even those things have run out. Art was going to be my entire life and without it, my life was sort of ruined. I failed college and had many tumultuous living situations. I found that most started off wonderfully but as time went on, if the home wasn't clean or the person and I were out of sync, my mental health suffered. I love my stellium when it works. I create beautifully decorated spaces, cook meals to share with roommates/family. There's something incredible about this sense that I have of how to actually move and change the energy of a room by creating it as an intentional space with decoration, light, airflow. It's as though my house and my body are the same. But that is also true when it becomes cluttered and if the people inside the home are disharmonious. The reality of "one's outer world reflects one's inner world" and vice versa is deeply felt in my life.
Sometimes I wonder if there was a way I could bring my art back, it would bring me a stable living situation, or if I created a stable living situation, it would bring my art back. By reflecting on astrology, it seems the answer to that riddle is simply "yes", as both are true.

I am really loving Jeff Green! I just started getting into the meat of his first Pluto volume. He's talking about Pluto and the nodal axis, how if Pluto "describes the preexisting patterns in identity association that the individual naturally gravitates to in this life", the South Node is "the mode of operation that allowed the individual to actualize or fulfill [those] desires or intentions...". He also writes about the importance of reflecting on their counter points.
So with Pluto in the 5th house, he writes these "individuals... have been learning the evolutionary lesson of creative self-actualization." "These people feel as though they have a special destiny to fulfill." We want to create and be recognized for what we create. And with my South Node in the 10th house, it seems that those things I create must be my life's work and I must be recognized for them through the public eye.
It feels very promising to have Saturn snuggled up to my midhaven because I've read that having a planet along that line can be indicative of making a mark on the world, and having many planets in the angular houses indicate one is likely to achieve prominence.
With the North Node then being another in the long line of things in my Libra/4th House, it seems the key to setting my life into balance and working towards these things may very well be a consistent, stable home life in which I feel I can be my most creative Self!

RainySkies

WOW Rahu! That is one of the most insightful things I've ever read about myself!!! Thank you so much! I vibe with every single thing you've written. This is a reminder of how incredibly complex human beings are because while I was zeroing in on one aspect of my creative Self on my post in response to Rhys, you brought up many things about relationships/sexuality that had fallen to the back of my mind while interpreting. It's true about abuse, darkness and the extremities to which sexuality has been experienced in my life. I am a lesbian, which I see all over my chart, even though everyone seems to disagree that one can spot homosexuality in a chart. But having Venus in Libra (an extreme need for equality in relationships) along with that "bailey/node midpoint conjunct to Sappho" you referenced, that seems to point pretty strongly to my sexuality. I've had quite a lot of brief, intense relationships which were usually structured around sex and darkness with no commitment and a lot of emotional suffering, which I've been entirely attributing to the Mars in Scorpio, but it's very interesting to see all of these other factors that contribute to that dynamic. The last woman I dated had Venus in Scorpio and it was so, so crazy from start to finish. It often felt like we could read each other's minds! She and I never actually had sex, so I've been basically celibate for well over a year (which interestingly aligns with the lack of art I was describing in my response to Rhys...) reminds me of this "you mars/orcus midpoint is conjunct to your sun and chiron. on one hand this can giver very carnal sexual desires but it can also oshow you have be "hurt"or abused. the result can be a abhorrence or at least a avoidance of sexual intimacy at times" that you wrote!

rahu

Banned
WOW Rahu! That is one of the most insightful things I've ever read about myself!!! Thank you so much! I vibe with every single thing you've written. This is a reminder of how incredibly complex human beings are because while I was zeroing in on one aspect of my creative Self on my post in response to Rhys, you brought up many things about relationships/sexuality that had fallen to the back of my mind while interpreting. It's true about abuse, darkness and the extremities to which sexuality has been experienced in my life. I am a lesbian, which I see all over my chart, even though everyone seems to disagree that one can spot homosexuality in a chart. But having Venus in Libra (an extreme need for equality in relationships) along with that "bailey/node midpoint conjunct to Sappho" you referenced, that seems to point pretty strongly to my sexuality. I've had quite a lot of brief, intense relationships which were usually structured around sex and darkness with no commitment and a lot of emotional suffering, which I've been entirely attributing to the Mars in Scorpio, but it's very interesting to see all of these other factors that contribute to that dynamic. She and I never actually had sex, so I've been basically celibate for well over a year (which interestingly aligns with the lack of art I was describing in my response to Rhys...) reminds me of this "you mars/orcus midpoint is conjunct to your sun and chiron. on one hand this can giver very carnal sexual desires but it can also oshow you have be "hurt"or abused. the result can be a abhorrence or at least a avoidance of sexual intimacy at times" that you wrote!

The last woman I dated had Venus in Scorpio and it was so, so crazy from start to finish. It often felt like we could read each other's minds!

you might cast a composite chart with this woman and check to see if the nodal axis is on the composite ascendant. this will give the reading of each others minds. also any mercury/node conjunction and Uranus/node comjunction can correlate with this phenomenon

rahu

astroner

A lot of local friends, friends are familiar with you. Grew up with a lot of friends..friends will help you..love your 4th house :). Artistic..you may become, or be an art teacher, or into art, etc :)

Let me know how this relates :)

Rhys

<snip> I haven't created art in over a solid year now. <snip>

Hi RainySkies

Thanks for your response. I was interested in what you said about not doing art for a year now, so I looked up what was going on in terms of progression by secondary direction and solar arc. The only thing obvious thing I came up with was solar arc progressed Saturn opposing the midpoint of your Ceres/Venus conjunction. Well, I knew there had to be something like that!

Ceres represents our capacity to unconditionally love and nurture ourselves and others as the basis of self worth and acceptance of others. The Venus symbolism I’m relating to your artistic activities. With progressed Saturn opposing this conjunction, an adjustment of some kind would have had to be made on a conscious level, which seems to have been what happened last year in your case in the restrictive sense that Saturn can sometimes have. Last year, your progressed Saturn was at 10° Sag, opposing natal Pallas, this year it is at 11° Sag, opposing the midpoint of natal Pallas/Venus. Then in 2018 progressed Saturn will go to 12° (opposing Venus), then in 2019 the progression is over! :biggrin:

Additionally, Saturn in the sky has been transiting through your 6th house this year, affecting conscious change and reorganisation vis-a-vis your daily activities. For a good portion of the past year, Saturn was within orb of the asteroid Vesta, which symbolises our capacity to integrate and focus our energies, it’s our experience of the wholeness of self. Saturn passing by it by transit would have the effect of rather forcefully (and alas painfully, for that’s usually the only way we grow and get off our butts!) taking a new look at how you experience wholeness within the context of 6th house daily activities.

From your post it seems that you’ve been experiencing the Saturn progression (opposition to your natal Ceres/Venus) as restriction. I find it important to remember that Saturn’s energy doesn’t have to work out that way. The lesson it is teaching is that the way you dealt with your 4th house Ceres/Venus, indeed the entire stellium, has become outmoded with respect to your evolutionary growth, i.e. that the approach you used during adolescence towards art would no longer work. Saturn appears to be demanding new approaches. It’s all about looking inwards and feeling your way (Cancer ascendant/Moon chart ruler!) to something new that will work for you.

All to say, hang in there, RainySkies! Keep gently pluggin’ away at it, and I’ll betcha a new path will open regarding your artistic endeavours.

Let me know if this makes any sense.

Best - Rhys

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi RainySkies

I noticed that the transiting node was square your vertex at 2sag2 on 4/13,conjunct your bailey at 1irg22 on 4/22 ,square your pluto at 28scorp28 on 5/23 and square your ixion at 28sag15 on 5/24.

this period is of the nature of the creative blocks you mentioned.
I would think you were frighteningly introspective and may have had altered dimensional visions or strange synchronistic coincides surrounding you in april. either way you were subject to other worldly feelings.

but overall this is a period,especially in may in which the ghost of abusive memories may have tormented you. then again it is likely that these dark images were repressed and you simply found yourself emotionally numb.

rahu

rahu

Banned
hi RainySkies
the transiting node will square your nessus at 25scorp9 on july 2.
and the node will transit your bailey/orcus midpoint at 24leo21 during july 21 - 31.

these are deep psychological transits. they speak to abusive experiences in your life .so I would think your moods would be somber and you might feel restricted at every turn during this time.

transiting sedna will square the transiting node on sun 6/11.
this could be a period when you come to grips with difficuly experiences in your childhood. caution might be needed in relationship to others, as if you assert truth there could be negative repercussions.

rahu

I'd love to hear any and everything you spot that could be unique or interesting about my chart!

Your greatest weakness comes from your restlessness. I suggest, you know yourself better. Be completely honest and look deep within you - know your weakness and your strengths - be more clear and decisive when it comes to your intentions. Let this be you lifelong goal - discernment.

One of your weaker aspect is conformity. You are easily swayed and like to keep the peace and upsets even to if its detrimental to your own convictions. Also, please stay away from any sorts of "emotional enhancements" like drugs (prescriptions or illegal) alcohol etc.

Most of all, you choose your friends and companions wisely and objectively. The women (matronly) are more unpredictable, just be more aware of them and observe them.

Your intuition is very attuned. One of your greatest strengths is your ability to heal with your mind-heart connection. As I have said earlier, learn to know yourself deeply. What your motivations, intentions, and who you want to become.

You can love with your mind: knowledge and education will benefit you in the long run. You will find it would be a pain in the @** - but try to sustain your creativity with solid foundations. For example, if you love art try to learn from the ground up - study architecture - the blending of art and mathematics. Always push yourself and do not be a victim to your impulse to terminate your course of action once you have made up your mind.

If you choose something, it is relevant you stay on your course. Uranus and Neptune squaring your MOON and MERCURY is not a great friend of yours but learn this weakness and try to incorporate this within you. It means, anything that would change your mind and your heart's decision - try to know why - impulsiveness is not the answer.

Also, curb your emotional and verbal outbursts. Again, be clear on your intentions and motivations - you can heal with your mind-heart-imagination.

You would be an excellent therapist. A child psychologist perhaps?

God bless you, and keep the faith.

PS: You have a lovely family. Cherish them - fast forward in your future, you will learn that what you experienced in your childhood and growing up has shaped you to become the beautiful person that you are.

Do not be afraid, spread your wings but always discern. The world is a jungle.

RainySkies

Let this be your lifelong goal - discernment.

One of your weaker aspect is conformity. You are easily swayed and like to keep the peace and upsets even to if its detrimental to your own convictions.

I find these things incredibly true and interesting. What is most interesting about these two statements is how strong of a dynamic I feel between them in my life. I find that when I am around people who are far more assertive than I am, I clam up and don't want to make decisions and can be very aloof and shy. When I'm around people who are even less decisive and more shy than me, I can step very easily into the role of strong/assertive/leader, and in fact, often find their indecisiveness annoying! (Probably because it's a reflection of a trait in myself that I don't like!)

Also I love the symbolism you used at the end -- "spread your wings". At this past New Year, I went to a small gathering of all my friends and we pulled The Wild Unknown animal guide cards. I got the hawk, an air creature with precision sight who carries the messages of the goddess on her wings!

RainySkies

I find it important to remember that Saturn’s energy doesn’t have to work out that way. The lesson it is teaching is that the way you dealt with your 4th house Ceres/Venus, indeed the entire stellium, has become outmoded with respect to your evolutionary growth, i.e. that the approach you used during adolescence towards art would no longer work. Saturn appears to be demanding new approaches. It’s all about looking inwards and feeling your way (Cancer ascendant/Moon chart ruler!) to something new that will work for you.

This is very insightful for me!! Throughout my life, art had always seemed to flow with ease whenever I needed it to, almost as though I didn't have to try very hard and was always divinely inspired. My grandpa observed that it seemed like every time I've taken a break from art and come back to it, I was somehow magically better than before, whereas many artists keep disciplined practices and grow their skills every day. So I'm thinking it may be my time to do that, to go back to the basics, like keeping a journal of still life sketches, relearning what it feels like to even hold artistic tools, make strokes with pens and pencils...

Thank you, Rhys!!

GoldenLion12

hi Rainy Skies

the first new and cool something is that your Uranus/Neptune conjunction is square to your node.
this gives very strong astral and visionary abilities. it suggest you have vivid dreams that often are prophetic. wit Neptune ,you cab have visions or dreams that continue into your waking hours or occur during waking hours. this pattern gives a very sharp wit with great intelligence. it give great force to your ideas and you have the ability to manifest almost any idea you come up with.
but this concentration of psychic connections can also confuse when to much psychic input comes in. it this situation you can revert to mental confusion and inability to make choices or decisions .
your moon is conjunct you node and so these energies are strengthened, this makes you very straight forward yet extremely sensitive at the same time.your intuitions are usually correct.
as the moon is conjunct to mercury you mind is strengthen and you intellect and your emotions work in harmony.

you sun in libra is usually associated with one who cherishes harmony but you have chiron conjunct your so so you are very analytical, inquisitive and critical at times. you are a born investigator and have always wanted top know the truth behind the facades of life, or you are interested in what is behind the standard society sets up.
you are very straight forward but lack tact at times because when you see a fault you feel the need to expose it whether this action will cause problems or resentment.

with Jupiter opposed t Lilith you are a born teacher. you inherently absorb and seek knowledge and this pursuit is felt by you peers and friends who always seek input of your opinions because you are always correct and just.

you sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Venus giving you a truly loving and understanding nature. your mercury/chiron midpoint is also conjunct venus so you can be a very intense partner in relationships because you want to know very thing about your other. you want to know there inner feelings and how they tick. this can lead to a very close intimacy but if the relationship goes south then very harsh emotions can be express because you know each others weakness as well as their strength.
sometimes this intense scrutiny of the other becomes to much and your unrelenting need to know their innermost heart can in fact drive them away.

your venus/mars midpoint is also conjunct you node fiving you amazing attractive physical/emotional and psychic attractiveness. you are very sexual and emotive and many succumb to your charms as you aura is strong and you can have an affect on others unbeknownst to themselves .with Uranus square to mars/Venus your sexual chemistry is off the scales and I would think that you can meet and communicate with intimate friends or lover during vivid astral dreams.

eris opposed to moon/mercury/venus, is another indices of a extremely sexually passionate nature. but eris can be too sexual and you have a struggle between those attracted wholly to your body and those who are attracted buy your love.

all and all these intense emotional/sexual energies can result in many affairs that may be intense but brief. wiht Neptune squaret to node there is also the image of deceit and unfaithfulness.

your eros is quintile to your psyche which again shiws that you have a romantic and idealized emotional nature that needs to know the innermost feelings of your other. here the midpoint is conjunct to sedna, which shows you prize truthfulness in relationships above all other characteristics.

so though you have strong "wanton" emotional impulses, you actually are looking for sincerity and consistency in relationships.

but you do have a "dark" side that most who know you would never suspect.
you mars/orcus midpoint is conjunct to your sun and chiron. on one hand this can give very carnal sexual desires but it can also oshow you have be "hurt"or abused. the result can be a abhorrence or at least a avoidance of sexual intimacy at times. this could result in some situations where you re very excited emotional and then for some reason you find a fear or avoidance replacing the previous attraction.

you pluto is conjunct to ixion and the vertex which is again a very dark impulse that often shows extreme abuse in your childhood. as this conjunction is square to your named asteroid ,bailey, it seems this inner fear is central to your personality structure. that is for all your attractive and optimistic outgoing energies, these energies always revolve around a certain inner insecurity, unspoken and usually unrevealed.

the bailey/pluto and bailey midpoints are conjunct your mercury/venus midpoint. this shows that even when you are displaying you most joyous and enchanting side of yourself, you still have a darkness, a uncertainty at the back of your mind.

Sappho is sextile to your pluto/ixion conjunction and these midpoints are conjunct your node, so I would think that you may have intimate friends that share these hidden "fears". and with the bailey/node midpoint conjunct to Sappho,it may be that you are more at ease emotional with those of your same sex. but whatever , it is clear you are a pillar of light to your peer group ,as you command respect of emotional/physical and spiritual- psychic levels.
rahu
I'm just teasing: You said say something cool! With all that Libra You're hot air! Cool air! You're flirting with other Millennials. Chase me and catch me if you can! :) Then the Libra's always smile and laugh!

I suppose you could fly in the air on a trapeze, airplanes, be in the air force, ride in air balloons, invent things that have to do with air.

Libra's are always a lot of fun. Ruled by Venus and a romantic. I have no doubt you'd be an awesome artist, musician, writer, and do something wonderful with entertaining other individuals. Perhaps even a art teacher or professor. Interior designer. Exterior designer. Architect. You got the talent there. Use it! :) Fine food, fine wine, lover's divine.