Deciding between two options???

virgo18

How would you read a chart where you want to decide between two guys you are interested in? How to choose which one is better?

Option A: The 7th house and its ruler will describe the better one?

Option B: The guy you met first its ruled by the 5th and the guy you met second its ruled by the 9th?

What about the sun? If it is aspecting the querent's ruler and Sun it is not located in the 5th, 7th or 9th, then is a third guy in picture?

Last edited:

tikana

why?

if you have intercepted sign in 7th house or planets in 7th othr than your moon or L1, that's the other person

virgo18

I read this theory somewhere in this forum so I got confused:

The guy you met first its ruled by the 5th and the guy you met second its ruled by the 9th

Thanks!

tikana

tsk tsk tk this is the reason why i posted on the rant thread, that ppl come up with sh*t without reading ancient texts and claim their theory t be correct..

relationship questions are always always 7th house issue.. the guy is not your child nor your teacher lol

Last edited:

virgo18

tsk tsk tk this is the reason why i posted on the rant thread, that ppl come up with sh*t without reading ancient texts and claim their theory t be correct..

relationship questions are always always 7th house issue.. the guy is not your child nor your teacher lol

LOL that's true :biggrin::w00t:

tsmall

Premium Member
Let the chart tell the story. If you don't have anything tik outlined, then look at exaltation and domicile rulers. If you don't have an exaltation ruler, then look at triplicity rulers. And if that doesn't work, look at the Moon's next aspects. Figure out which two planets, and if they describe the options.