Economist Combinations

Vision10

Hello everyone,
i was just wondering what are the combinations when you analyse a Astro chart whether that person shall be good economist?? i love to hear feedback from astrologyweekly members :whistling:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

waybread

I'd look for a strong Mercury, which rules trade and money. (Not Venus, despite some of what you might read in a modern astrology book.) Maybe the question is what type of economist: for example, the 9th house would concern overseas or international topics.

Vision10

I'd look for a strong Mercury, which rules trade and money. (Not Venus, despite some of what you might read in a modern astrology book.) Maybe the question is what type of economist: for example, the 9th house would concern overseas or international topics.

Well, waybread, i was wondering about financial economists.. :joyful: .. dont you think 11th house also plays a vital role for economists?? 11th house deals with economies, systems, networking , market, gains, etc??

Last edited:

waybread

The 8th house deals with investments and "shared resources" of various sorts. This includes the stock market, bonds, and various instruments that involve more than an individual's personal money.

Vision10

The 8th house deals with investments and "shared resources" of various sorts. This includes the stock market, bonds, and various instruments that involve more than an individual's personal money.

What about 5th house? 5th house also deals with stock market,speculation,gambling,entertainment etc????
Do u consider 8th house as like Pandora Box??
your right waybread.. 8th house deals with taxes & inheritances from In- laws , sex , death , transformation, Hidden wealth , Secrets, magic , shamanism etc..

i ve doubt , sorry i ask many doubts , i'm still a novice in this club , i love learning new esoteric methods.. when a ruler of that house for instance ; 8th house ruler goes into 5th house does it mean 8th house does not have much importance???? :whistling:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

waybread

The 5th house deals with amusements. If you play the slot machines in Las Vegas, that's a 5th house matter.

This isn't what economists do.

At some point you have to be a connoisseur of what you read in astrology.

The second house is your personal resources. The 8th house is "shared resources," be they proceeds from a marriage (2nd house from the 7th,) from an inheritance (the 8th as the traditional house of death,) or investments of various sorts.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The 5th house is the house of risk taking well beyond slot machine play, and the matter of risk is very much in the domain of economic modeling..

The 5th house deals with amusements. If you play the slot machines in Las Vegas, that's a 5th house matter.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
This isn't what economists do.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
At some point you have to be a connoisseur of what you read in astrology. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
The second house is your personal resources. The 8th house is &quot;shared resources,&quot; be they proceeds from a marriage (2nd house from the 7th,) from an inheritance (the 8th as the traditional house of death,) or investments of various sorts.

Last edited:

Vision10

The 5th house deals with amusements. If you play the slot machines in Las Vegas, that's a 5th house matter.

This isn't what economists do.

At some point you have to be a connoisseur of what you read in astrology.

The second house is your personal resources. The 8th house is "shared resources," be they proceeds from a marriage (2nd house from the 7th,) from an inheritance (the 8th as the traditional house of death,) or investments of various sorts.

well,waybread , i would like to appreciate the depth of knowledge you have :cool: .. Having said that , you have written 2nd from 7th i.e; spouse speech, resources, values etc.. can we make the Mid heaven as Ascendent and read chart from there , for instance 10th house as ascendent viz;
1st house your reputation , fame and personality in your profession
2nd house your financial income and speech in your profession
3rd house your short journey , communication , co workers in your profession
4th house your sense of comfort in your profession

" " " etc

Do you follow this method??:innocent:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

Vision10

According to my observation in astrology charts,
Jupiter Conjunction Mercury
Jupiter Conjunction Saturn
Moon Conjunction South Node ( Specially this combination for critical thinking i.e ; research ) :innocent:
all the aforesaid combinations best suited for being economist provided aspects , degrees , signs , houses etc!!!

Best Thoughts
Vision10

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Jim Rohn

IleneK

Premium Member
I hope we're clear on the difference between economics and money management or finance. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics

I just looked up economics in Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book, and he said that economics is ruled by Saturn! Who knew? Maybe that's why it is called "the dismal science."

I think I'm pretty clear on the difference between economics and money management or finance, having done graduate studies in economics and taught intro economics at university. Economics is the theory and finance is the practice. There is no either/or in the matter. They are inextricably linked. And risk is a vital component of production optimization theory and consumption theory in economics.

I hope we are clearer now on the relationship between economics and finance?

Vision10

I think I'm pretty clear on the difference between economics and money management or finance, having done graduate studies in economics and taught intro economics at university. Economics is the theory and finance is the practice. There is no either/or in the matter. They are inextricably linked. And risk is a vital component of production optimization theory and consumption theory in economics.

I hope we are clearer now on the relationship between economics and finance?

Well , Ilenek, as per your chart, what made you to enter into economics?? could you give your interpretation in respect of astrology!!

best Thoughts
Vision10

waybread

Perfectly, IleneK. I don't want to get into a debate over this, but the job of many economists is precisely to avoid risk for their employer. Nobody wants to hear that the Fed is into risk-taking. (We had enough of that with Greenspan.)

Vision, I think the danger with turned charts is that after a while you can pretty much make the chart say whatever you want. They have value, but first see what the radix chart is telling you.

You might see if you can find horoscopes of economists at the Astro-DataBank or elsewhere. See what they tell you.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Perfectly, IleneK. I don't want to get into a debate over this, BUT the job of many economists is precisely to avoid risk for their employer. Nobody wants to hear that the Fed is into risk-taking. (We had enough of that with Greenspan.)

One good way to end debate is to cease asserting your position.

Risk-taking and risk-aversion are two sides of the same economic coin--the nature of risk. And [not "but"] so yes the autonomous enonomic policy maker of the U.S. government is involved in both risk taking and risk aversion policy.

Last edited:

Vision10

Does MC shows that what you are here to do regardless of success and failure in this Physical dimension or Whether it shows if u do such work you ll be successful?? i am Confused:pouty:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

Oddity

It's how people perceive you, which can include a work life. Most people do not have a profession, but if you do have one and it is how you are known in the world, then yes, that will be through the midheaven.