Picture astrology guessing?

SophiaDeep

I am not sure if it really works :D , but I guess your astrology should show up on your look, or style. So I thought it will be an interesting idea to try this out and see if my astrology matches my look and style. Will anyone try this? :tongue:
The first picture is just my face :surprised: , second pretty much determines my style and third also, but it's better visible. I wear a lot of black and sometimes something red, not very into colors, but originality :) .

Attachments

• obrázok037.jpg
    obrázok037.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0094.jpg
    DSC_0094.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0107.jpg
    DSC_0107.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 32

Zarathu

Account Closed
Facial features can help, but I know a lot of people who do not look like they type casted view based on Sun and Asc astrology.

it also doesn't help clients learn about their lives from astrology. Great for cocktail parties though!:love::ninja:

SophiaDeep

Facial features can help, but I know a lot of people who do not look like they type casted view based on Sun and Asc astrology.

it also doesn't help clients learn about their lives from astrology. Great for cocktail parties though!:love::ninja:

I know you can't just know someone's sign from their look, but I thought it would be interesting to know which sign would others type me as. I don't take it that seriously :lol:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
You might be interest in this site, Astrofaces.com

They have done years of research on such a thing as the physical characteristics of planets in different signs and the different signs of ascendent. A number of our own members have submitted photos and data to the site.

SophiaDeep

I somehow thought so I look like scorpio, even though I only have scorpio sign in 4th house. As I've been told I am mainly led by saturn in aquarius.

Ah! All i noticed as something masculine around ur jaw &shoulder (1st pic/3rd pic) - A touch of a capricorn

your forehead ;) - A touch of a Leo

your likes of a simple hair do & likes of Red/blacks umm.. A sagittarus

So you may have your sun or moon or asc over - Cap/Leo or Sagittarus

poyi

Premium Member
If you are Leo ascendant but most people seeing the opposite sign of your ascendant more that is Aquarius. It is very common people see the descendant sign I supposed that also has something to do with rather you have planet on descendant more than on the ascendant.

Wowwww you made my day thank you. Actally this is a secind confirmation of my guess i just have guessed someone else's post and it came out right sp i point out a planet tat conjunct her asc i was sensing it but hesitate should i or not what if i rush & get a shame lol...

Later i thought i give it a go :) and it was right...

So urs i got two stuff right the cap moon & the leo asc...haha am tow...

You're good :surprised: . I have leo ascedent and moon in capricon. My sun is in gemini btw :smile:

So the liking of blacks is the cap.

How abt the red? Uh...i should find wat makes one liking red...

Do u have anything over ur sag? Just curious to know.

astroner

I also thought Leo, but honestly it was because of your red dyed hair, haha. I couldn't really see your face that's why =)

SophiaDeep

I color my hair red, because I love how expressive it is :) . And it's also related to my style. I naturally have light brown hair, blonde with strange lightning, but I dislike how ordinary my hair looked :D . Maybe most of the people typed me as aquarius, because I have strong saturn in this sign.