horary chart

nonsita

hi everybody,

i casted this chart yesterday and the questions is : is our friendship over ?
its about a friend of mine who did something that upset me hence my question.

more of a reader in this forum since couple of years i just decided to post a horary chart for a try and maybe have some of your help,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 17.13.04.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 17.13.04.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 36

Chrysalis

It's not looking good for now, friend/ mars is besieged at present, Saturn being out of sect is the planet what's making your friend be extra standoffish with you and cold. To make things worst we have moon in a pitted degree and applying combustion, which will make things more intense and restrictive.

Once moon gets in Taurus to do a TOL from Jupiter L3 to you/venus there should be some kind of an attempt for reconciliation. You have a cardinal asc so id say this could be in around 2 weeks.
I say [attempt] as mars at this point is still very close to Saturn and pluto so close to Jupiter, so even if you end up speaking, there could still be some grudges and bitterness being held onto.

I'm going to also test out another time frame, as moons, next aspect is to the sun at the beginning of Aries, then this contact would be in the next 28days.
So its either in around two weeks or 28 days.

nonsita

hey thanks for looking up at the chart,
and thank you for the inside about the out of sect Saturn, i was more focused on the 'end of matter' concept and the fact that forth significators (mars apply to saturn) and (moon apply to sun) both of them significators of 4th and 10th houses.

the ither thing that got me confused was the aspect between saturn moon first and then saturn mars..
really appreciate your comments !
adn you are right my firend is very cold to me, acting like i dont exist and not answering at all..so yeah.:pinched:

It is interesting you apply the consideration of the planets in or outside their 'Sects' rulings..(ex conditione) I think they should be used as more of a standard in horary, thank you for including them. I am currently considering to use the Hayz requirements.

Student of Astrology

Last edited:

Bunraku

What type of "friend" is this?
If this is strictly a friend, it's the 11th. If this is like.. a "friend friend" we take 7th.

nonsita

its a very dear to me person that i know for a long time, not just 'any' friend,
even tought my question has nothing to do with a romantic issue i thought it is more appropriate to take the 7H lord as significator of the other..

i dunno do you often use the 11h for friends ? even if you have long history with them ? i have to reconsider things then and the chart

Chrysalis

No, don't reconsider the chart, your friends 7th.

Any update as of yet on this chart? Have you tried to reach out or anything, or are you just leaving them be for now?

nonsita

nothing for now, but certainly will update you !
i think i will leave it for the moment, made my self available and tried to reach many times, no answer.
i have no intention to pursue that much if the other person does not want to talk.. even if it make me aching