What rising signs do you meet the most?

Eanahsti

Sooo I just wanted to see if there was a pattern regarding who you tend to meet in life.
I am an Aquarius rising, Moon Pisces in 1st, Uranus Aquarius in 1st, Neptune Aquarius in 1st, and Neptune conjunct ascendant. I know there are other factors such as degrees, the aspects and all, but I’m only listing the placements that directly influence the ascendant.
The rising signs of the people I frequently get to know/meet ( in the order of most to least) are Scorpio (5), Leo (3), Virgo (3), Aquarius (2), Cancer (2)

Last edited:

Scherzy

I am gemini rising,mercury pisces, aries sun,moon sagittarius,venus taurus and mars libra.
I think I am pretty fiery :joyful:
despite this fire I meet most pisces and cancer risings suns.
But I need aries,sagittarius and leo people..

ElenaJ

Sooo I just wanted to see if there was a pattern regarding who you tend to meet in life.
I am an Aquarius rising, Moon Pisces in 1st, Uranus Aquarius in 1st, Neptune Aquarius in 1st, and Neptune conjunct ascendant. I know there are other factors such as degrees, the aspects and all, but I’m only listing the placements that directly influence the ascendant.
The rising signs of the people I frequently get to know/meet ( in the order of most to least) are Scorpio (5), Leo (3), Virgo (3), Aquarius (2), Cancer (2)

My Leo ascendent and Aquarius descendent attracts those signs.
A lot of Leos have important places in my life.

SunnyTerra

I really couldn't say because I don't ask people about their astrological placements straight off. How can you know in a casual relationship what someone's time and place of birth were without sounding intrusive?

greybeard

Signs of long ascension spend more time on the horizon, thus there are more people born under them.

You don't have to ask anyone; it's statistical.

Last edited:

Eanahsti

I really couldn't say because I don't ask people about their astrological placements straight off. How can you know in a casual relationship what someone's time and place of birth were without sounding intrusive?

Oh, what I meant was the people you already get along with or have known to the point where you can ask these questions lol
The people that I listed were my closest friends, longest friends, and family members. I noticed that for my family members, I see a lot of Leo, Aquariuses, and scorpios

Eanahsti

I am gemini rising,mercury pisces, aries sun,moon sagittarius,venus taurus and mars libra.
I think I am pretty fiery :joyful:
despite this fire I meet most pisces and cancer risings suns.
But I need aries,sagittarius and leo people..

That’s interesting! Because I’m guessing your 7th house is Sagittarius (unless you have intercepted signs?). Do you think there are any placements that cause you to meet Pisces and cancer risings and suns?

greybeard

Long story short...
Some signs (those near the summer solstice) take longer than others to pass over the horizon (e.g., Pisces, Aquarius). They are signs of long ascension; Pisces is of short ascension.

This is due to the obliquity of the ecliptic.

ElenaJ

Of course no one really does that. But when you have established friends and family and business contacts sooner or later you learn their birthday, and sometimes even more. At which point you make the connection.
It would be silly to meet a person and ask them their sign, so you decide if you want to know them or not.
A little too simplistic. Life is more complex and interesting and unknown.

Scherzy

That’s interesting! Because I’m guessing your 7th house is Sagittarius (unless you have intercepted signs?). Do you think there are any placements that cause you to meet Pisces and cancer risings and suns?

My mc is pisces ,my chart ruler mercury in pisces..