My 12yr old told me he's gay.

Lion o ness

My 12 yr old son, told me he's gay. Due to his age. I don't want to post his chart. I'm just needing some mature conversation about it.

First, I'm not surprised. I just always knew he would be, but I put it back away saying that's for another day when he gets older.

We just recently moved, and when he started his new school, right off the bat he was telling friends he's gay..

What gets me, is he's so young to be openly gay, not saying that's a bad thing. Just you know many gay people spend years in secret, at least from family.
I'm glad he told me. I told him it's fine and I accept him for the way he is. I hugged him. I guess he knew he didn't want to live with the secret...

I'm not concerned with him being gay, my concern is since he's being so open at school, that he will be bullied or not accepted. Especially when he gets into high school. I know it's not an easy life for him. I fear for his safety now.

Plus idk how to handle him being open about it. I asked if he needs someone to talk to about it, and he said no I'm fine..

Any suggestions? Help..

Please be sensitive due to the nature.

Astrologically he has a packed h10 which is why I guess he will be so open

Sun in Taurus h9
Moon in Virgo h2
Venus in Taurus h10
Mercury in Taurus h10
Mars in gem h10
Saturn in gem h10
Nn in gem h10
Asc in a Leo

tikana

run a horary

and read it as is the rumor true or not

if you see your son with neptune close ot 5th house - he maybe confused or unclear

either way it should show up on horary

Lion o ness

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

tikana

wont work because Lindsey Lohan's xgf is a lesbian and she has a twin sister who is straight so I dont think you can see gay or straight in a natal chart, we already go through that on several threads.

T

Lion o ness

his natal would be easier to determine the question.
rahu

I'd rather not post his chart.
But he has Uranus in h7, in aqua.
He's a Leo Asc

Since I do know how knowledgable you are, if you would like to see his chart. I could give you the info in a PM.

Last edited: