outcome of exam appeal??

whitey

hi there...

i am kinda confused with this chart.

(background) my bf had an exam last month and he was told he failed it. as he is convinced that examiners have committed misconduct, he is appealing against the results now. he didnt ask me to cast a chart. but i did since we were to be together after the exam but because of the situation he needs to go on till he passes the exam, the plan is on put on hold unfortunately. boo.

what is the outcome of his appeal??

in this chart, he is 7th house and ruled by jupiter. i see jupiter is in his house and sun as well. the appeal, i think is represented by 9th house ruled by moon. jupiter and moon are applying square saying the ruling of the appeal board to be not so good.

also i see the moon's last aspect....square. no good.

what i dont understand is, venus applying his ruler. since taurus is intercepted, 11th house- friends somehow helping him in the situation??? hmmm

i get mixed feeling since jupiter is strong in its own sign in 1 st house whilst moon is not so.

i appreciate your opinion!

whitey

Last edited:

sskohli

hi whitey
i think since you are casting the chart on behalf of him and since he's your boy friend you have to make him the 7th house.
There's been a confusion on this before too, i think this will help mend that, if someone helps.
try making him the 7th house and then see.
sandeep

whitey

sandeep

?? well, i already made him 7th house as above. i made him 7th house and exam is 9th house from 7th, so its 3rd house in the chart.

thanks

whitey

tikana

hmm lets see

i am not sure what house rules appeal but try with 3rd house
then
take 4th from 3rd.

you are not asking will he win appeal but what is the outcome of appeal so it must be 4th house from 3rd!

so 3rd house (9th radical) is saturn virgo;.. outcome is 12th house
if the houses are right .. then it is a green light on everything is fine ...
mars retro is going back to connect with saturn.. NO afflictions.. so reverasal of judgement!
sadly enough though there is no MR but my question is DO YOU actually need one!

i hope i am right

please keep me updated

cheers
Tik
cheers
Tik

Last edited:

whitey

tik,

so 4th (end of matter) from 3rd (you mean, appeal) meant 6th house in this chart?? then its ruler venus is applying to jupter=him. :p but doesnt this involve 7th house since its his matter??

but moon's state is what i am concerned.

thanks!

whitey

tikana

Whitey

you need to be very specific on how and who is asking a question

i am reading this off this question
what is the outcome of his appeal??

so

he is 7th
his 3rd house is radical 9th
the outcome of 3rd is 4th house from 9th = 12th

dont worry about moon.. i have seen moon's last aspect fail..

Tik

whitey

tik,

interesting since 12th house ruler is mars and is quintile sun which is his co-significator. mars is retrograde and going back to aspect sun....according to anthony louis book, quintile is to re-modefy, i hope his exam results will be re-examined according to his favor!

thanks,

whitey

isismagdalenne

I hope it wasnt in IL because my job is a test administrator. There is really nothing we could do to make someone fail. We dont even get to see the test, the outcome or anything to do with it.

whitey

no. its not US and its architecture...to be formally qualified as an architect.

apparently, the examiners are lay architects in turn to sit as examiners and my bf was asked why he did not submitted the docs required whereas he did and already got official reciept for them. they didnt listen to my bf and got fail in few points to pass.

there was misunderstanding and he is so furious about the whole thing.

:(