Will he contact me?

monique1

My question is : Will my ex boyfriend contact me? I have been thinking about him quite a bit lately, however he is dating someone and I am trying to respect that and not contact him as much as I want to. So I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me see if he will contact me. Thank you kindly

Here is what I can determine so far:
I am represented by Moon, since AC in cancer
My ex, I will place in the 5th house, since he is dating someone. I will place him as Mars and the Sun.

Please, if anyone can help me I would be very grateful.

Thank you
Monique

Attachments

• answers contact.gif
    answers contact.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 114

tikana

Hi

i am getting NO. sorry
moon opposes saturn separation
saturn also rules your 3rd house.. more no

sorry not seeing anything possitive here

Tik

monique1

Thank you everybody for answering. Yes, I was interested in knowing if He would contact Me, and not the other way around. This is an ex that I love deeply, I think I have unresolved feelings for him, I have been having a very difficult time letting him go. When I found out he was dating someone I decided not to contact him. Yet, the urge is there, I want to pick up the phone so badly and call him but am trying to respect the fact he is in a relationship.

I will most definitely let you guys know if he calls!!
Thank you very much for your replies

Monique

tikana

Coffee

usually opposition means separation
squares usually mean obstacles to overcome

Tik

coffee said:
Im getting a "yes" answer.

The question is: "Will HE CONTACT me?"
Not, will I contact him.

Use the 9th house for his contact/communication (3rd fom 7th) - Aquarius (ruler is Uranus)

1st house, you, ruled by the Moon (Cancer rises)

Moon is in Aquarius applying 5 degrees to Uranus. Would that be days?

Uranus would indicate the type of call. Obviously, in a strange or bizarre fashion. Uranus is placed in Pisces and in your 10th (of the horary) so its possible that you get the call when out in public.

Tikana is spot on with the Moon/Saturn opposition-does not look the best for a relationship between the two of you. Although, maybe an indication of potential but some difficulty in getting there - an obstacle.
The apsect is seperating by 2 degrees. Indicating that the problem between the two of you is a PAST event. I think thats what it means :confused:

For him to call, I would expect his 3rd to apply to your 1st. This one is the other way round.

Just dont go waiting on it, and let us know how it goes.

starlink

Hello Monique, I also take the 7th house as your ex. That is then Saturn, you are Moon AND Mars!! as co-significator. Mars is mutually applying to Saturn and will aspect him in sextile on Saturday the 8th of December. This could mean that you could run into him somehow.
Now if we look purely at contacts, per telephone or email I guess, then we look at 3rd from the 7th (again Saturn or Uranus if you like), and also Moon and/or Mars. Same story with Moon and Saturn, a NO. Same story with Saturn and Mars, an opportunity to meet up with him, but then probably you calling him anyhow because it is Mars moving towards Saturn.
Then we can still look at Mars and Venus, ruler of 5. They are also Mutually applying to one another, but in square, so it could be difficult but not impossible to get together again. Last aspect of the Moon is a trine to the Sun which is very positive of course, but if you take Pluto in account, then the square with Pluto would be the last one.
End of the Matter house ruler is Mercury in terms of Jupiter and face of the Sun and forming an applying trine to Mars and Uranus (modern ruler of his 3rd). Mercury is also the natural ruler of messages and contacts and he is applying to Mars, co-ruler of you and Uranus, modern ruler of his 3rd and the Sun is ruler of your 3rd, so Mercury is received by your 3rd house.
Miracles could happen...... We will have to wait and see if anything will happen on the 8th of December.
What do you girls make of this? Food for thought!
Cheers, Starlink

monique1

Hi Starlink
Thank you so much for your response. I am so grateful that you, Coffee, Tikana, and Libra20 have been so gracious with your time.

This man is someone I love so deeply...I have been thinking these past couple of days that it is so hard to love someone so much that doesn't reciprocate those same feelings. He is always on my mind, and I want him back so badly. He currently has a new girlfriend, and this is why I am stressing that I want him to contact me, and not the other way around. This is also why I placed him in the 5th, since he has a current love interest, but very interesting that the consensus is to keep him as the 7th.

Thank you for your insight on December 8th. There are a few interesting findings so far, and I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out!!!!

I do think he has some residual feelings for me, but right now, it seems our separation in the chart is most likely due to his new girlfriend. It kills me that I cannot be with him, but I also will not allow myself to interfere in a relationship.

I hope you're right and a miracle will happen here, after all I have seen stranger things happen.

I will most definitely update everybody here!!!

monique1

Hello Everybody,

I wanted to update everyone who has helped me so far. It has been about 6 days since I posted this horary question....up to now my ex has not contacted me at all. I know that Coffee suggested that he may contact me within days, but this has not happened so far.

If anything else evolves I will post it here.

Does anyone see anything that would have stopped him from contacting me? I also thought that he would have contacted me as Coffee had predicted. Maybe he still will, but if anyone has any other insight I would be grateful!!!

Kindly
Monique

tikana

Girls and guys

the question is WILL HE CONTACT HER not will i contact him

i am not seeing any kind of a contact at all

sorries
Tik

monique1

Thank you Tikana and Coffee for responding once again.

Coffee, yes I have asked this question before, months ago. Things have evolved since then, we have spoken, have met, etc. But I don't understand his motives at times.

Here is the background to this question, now that I think about it, maybe I should have provided this with my question...sorry!

My ex was supposed to meet up with me a couple of weeks ago, on November 10th, my birthday, and we made tentative arrangements. We were supposed to meet after he got off work that day. I waited, but he never called me that day to confirm the meeting plans, so it never happened. I sent him a text message to find out what happened, why he didn't call me to confirm the meeting plans, and he never responded to my text message, and still hasn't. I'm so hurt by his actions, because it was rude and disrespectful.

As of today, it has been two weeks since he has stood me up, and I was really hoping I would get a text at the minimum apologizing for what happened, but this never happened. This is why I want him to contact me, and not the other way around.

It hurts that you both say he won't contact me, because I feel I deserve an explanation. I'm really sad.

Monique

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Monique, sorry to hear that, but it is not yet the 8th. The chart has conflicting elements. If I would have taken the 5th, as a love interest, then we must look at Venus and Moon and we will see a NO answer. Also Mars, being your co-significator goes retro to apply in square to Venus, so you could get together but with difficulty as Tik pointed out, squares are obstacles. Lets wait. From what you wrote, mmm not easy of course. The fact that he did not make an appointment for the meeting is a sign on the wall really. You must have something extra upon your sleeve in thinking that he might come back to you. Like I said before, let's wait and see. Starlink

monique1

Hi Starlink,

I'm glad I am online the same time as you so I can thank you for your help right away :)

I agree with you, I believe what my ex did to me said it all. You're right, when you say I must have something up my sleeve in thinking he might come back to me. I have always felt like it wasn't completely over between us. I honestly believed we had unresolved feelings towards one another. However, his actions recently have proven me wrong, and I must come to terms with it.

It is just strange since he was the one that suggested the meeting date and time, which is what confused me. He told me he would call me after work to confirm everything, and never did. Oh well.

I will let you know if anything evolves around the date of December 8th. Thank you for your help!

kindly
monique

Last edited:

monique1

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to update everybody who has been so kind to help me with my question.

A couple of things:
A friend of mine bumped into my ex a couple of days ago. He told her that he lost his cellphone the weekend we were supposed to meet up, and this is why he never called me. He went out of his way to show his new phone to my friend so she would know that he really did lose his original phone.

So this could also be why he hasn't call me.

I am uncertain if he still has my phone number. He always stores all his numbers on his cell phone and does not back them up anywhere...so he may not have my number anymore.

I don't know if I should call him, or if I should drop this and move on.
The question I now have is "Does my ex want to hear from me?" and "Is he thinking of me?"

I have been having dreams about him all week, I feel like he is thinking of me (we sometimes have this psychic connection and I can often feel when he is thinking of me)

I see that I am venus in his 12th house, so I do believe that I am on his mind. However, I am not strong enough in horary to see if he does want to hear from me.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

Thank you!!!
Monique

P.S. Starlink, I still haven't forgotten about what you said about December 8th, I am wondering if this new information changes anything?

Attachments

• should i contact.gif
    should i contact.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

tikana

Monique

i think he is lying to your friend
if he wanted to call you, he could have pulled his old phone bills and find your number. I had to do this once when my phone got run over by a car.
there is no excuse

Tik

monique1

Starlink,

Wanted to update you....it is now Dec 9, I had no contact with my ex yesterday. I really wish I had, I have a lot to say to him.

Tikana,
I understand what you are saying....I changed my number last year, and for the most part we have only been text messaging eachother or speaking in person, really no telephone conversations. With that said, I am very upset he didn't ask my friend for my number. He otherwise is too arrogant to have considered asking, or he thought I would call him once he spoke to my friend...since he knows I will always call him. But not this time, I will not contact him again if he does not make the effort to get my number and apologize.

This has been hard. I have loved and I have lost in my life, but no relationship has brought me to my knees like this one. I cannot get him out of my mind.

starlink

Hi Monique, what a shame, really. Too bad nothing happened on the 9th, so I probably did do something wrong. Maybe I should have taken the exact aspect between the two of them after Mars goes direct again which will then be on the 14th of March.But face it, the main rulers do not match up but the last aspect of the Moon is a trine with the Sun (if we do not look at Pluto, and the ancient Astrologers did not) so maybe he gets fed-up with this girl or realizes much later that maybe you are the one after all! It is probably because you always did, it is so easy for them to just let the women do the difficult work! Just let him wonder why. I am sure, if he is sooo used to the fact that you always contacted him, he is now also sitting there doing nothing about it himself, until it takes a bit too long and he (hopefully) starts wondering what's the matter. Either that or the situation with the other girl is indeed what he wants. I am sorry that you have to go through this but really, later, when you have met someone new, you will think "how on earth could I have been so destroyed by that man!", trust me. There is a reason for everything and that everything could be that there is another man out there, just for you!! (or this one does come back, but much later as the aspect of the Moon suggests).
Wish you all the best!. Starlink

monique1

Hi Starlink,

I must say, I have been treated so well by everyone on this forum!!!

Thank you so much for replying. I truly believe that because I have done all the work, he has made no attempt to apologize because he thinks I will come around and contact him. Yes, everything does happen for a reason, and I believe this is no exception. It has been difficult, but has forced me to view this man in the correct light. Someone who at the moment is incredibly self-absorbed and selfish. I think it makes sense that I would hear from him in the future more so than right now, it would take him a while to realize I will not contact him. But right now, I am trying to heal my heart and hope to find someone who doesn't leave me doubting everything all the time.

I am not sure you did anything wrong when reading my chart...I personally believe in free will and this had a lot to do with his lack of action. I believe the stars make things more possible, but free will should be considered. This is more complicated now, because I really doubt my ex has my new phone number. He would have to really miss me and actively contact my friends to get my phone number. I think he otherwise doesn't care for me enough to do this, or he simply expects me to do all the work.

I will most definitely update this thread if anything new happens.

Thank you so much!!!
Monique

Last edited:

waterlilly

sweetie you know what they are like.
move on.

you have so much greatness ahead. this was just a sign post to greater things

lilly

Attachments

• 8125_b~The-Simple-Truth-Posters.jpg
    8125_b~The-Simple-Truth-Posters.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 21

monique1

Hi Waterlilly,

Yes, I certainly do know what they are like:)

This has been a difficult one, having a hard time letting go, but I am doing much better (thank goodness)!

monique