Will I conceive a child this year?

Cancer7

Account Closed
I'm asking a clear question that horary should aid with. Will I conceive a child this year???????:love::love::love::tongue::tongue::surprised::surprised::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks

Attachments

• child.gif
    child.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 60

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm asking a clear question that horary should aid with. Will I conceive a child this year???????:love::love::love::tongue::tongue::surprised::surprised::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks

Disclaimer: I have little experience with medical horary so I am just taking a shot at it. Hopefully others with experience and skill in this area will comment.

You = Jupiter
becoming pregnant is the ruler of the 5th = Venus.

You/Jupiter are angular, on the Descendant. Your co-significator, Moon, is also very strong in its dignity. All eyes are looking toward relationship as both your significators and the conception itself all lie in the 7th house.

On one hand, I see a real possibility of your becoming as both you/Moon and conception/Venus are in the fertile sign of Cancer. However, there is an notable affliction with Jupiter in its detriment in the 7th house of your partner, so there may be some obstacles to conception coming from him.

The indicators are mixed, but I think your conceiving this year is possible.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks for your feedback. I will see if I get other answers. So I guess I will be getting a partner soon, since youe mentioned partner when viewing the chart. At this time I only have romantic interest:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue::love::love:.
Disclaimer: I have little experience with medical horary so I am just taking a shot at it. Hopefully others with experience and skill in this area will comment.

You = Jupiter
becoming pregnant is the ruler of the 5th = Venus.

You/Jupiter are angular, on the Descendant. Your co-significator, Moon, is also very strong in its dignity. All eyes are looking toward relationship as both your significators and the conception itself all lie in the 7th house.

On one hand, I see a real possibility of your becoming as both you/Moon and conception/Venus are in the fertile sign of Cancer. However, there is an notable affliction with Jupiter in its detriment in the 7th house of your partner, so there may be some obstacles to conception coming from him.

The indicators are mixed, but I think your conceiving this year is possible.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for your feedback. I will see if I get other answers. So I guess I will be getting a partner soon, since youe mentioned partner when viewing the chart. At this time I only have romantic interest:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue::love::love:.

You are welcome. For the record, I was saying that you are focused on and wanting a relationship [" all eyes...on partnership"] than you will be "getting a partner soon."

Cancer7

Account Closed
Possibly the partner doesnt want kids, or cant produce???? Hope youre right with the yes, will seek more feedback.
You are welcome. For the record, I was saying that you are focused on and wanting a relationship [" all eyes...on partnership"] than you will be "getting a partner soon."

rafaella

I don't think there is pregnancy this year. Jupiter is in barren sign and in detriment. Venus, ruler of baby does not aspect with Jupiter. Moon is Void, although can still perform in Cancer - had the main rulers been in aspect, but they are not.

However, this chart does point to a relationship, judging by Sun/Jupiter conjunction in 6 degrees, I'd say in 6 months (its unlikely to be weeks, as its peregrine/detriment planets) and lack of volition here.

cheers :)

Cancer7

Account Closed
Wow, a different answer from the first response.:pouty:
Thanks for the feedback. No baby this year, but a relationship in 6 months.:biggrin::w00t::biggrin:
I'm currently interacting with two romantic interest, I wonder if it will be one of them, or someone new? :whistling::whistling::unsure::unsure:(Chart for this question is attached)

Interesting!!! I really want another baby, I'm even considering seeking a sperm donor.:bandit::bandit::bandit:
Thanks for the feedback!!!

moon in 12th house-sensitive and vulnerable (is this bad?)
jupiter in 12th - a yearning towards something
sun in 2nd house, could this affect the 12th house? i just want to know if the relationship to come in 6 months (or 6weeks, which would be better LOL) will be someone I'm already interested in?

Attachments

• new.gif
    new.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

rafaella

The new chart has very late ASC so I wouldn't interpret it. I think it shows not much you can do about the relationships right now.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Interesting response.
What is the difference in a late asc and a chart being not radical? In another thread, I believe you stated there is no such thing as a chart not being readable.
The question for the chart I posted was, is the relationship to come with someone I already know? What do you mean there is nothing I can do about the relationship right now, are you not able to get a clear yes or no from this chart?

Cancer7

Account Closed
I did some research...late asc....I asked the question to late, and just have to wait until the ending is materialized.
Bc the asc is late, would it be yes?
Geesh, it would be good to know, that way I could cut contact with my present romantic interests, why waste my time.

Cancer7

Account Closed
I just read horary rules and practices regarding early and late asc, and it mentioned the answer is indicated in the late or early asc. The universe has already answered the question.
With my asc being late in this matter, it indicates I could possibly already know the answer. Yikes. I want to say, I really don't know, then maybe yes!
Anyone know more about early and late asc rules?

rafaella

Many times Asc is late because Querent has already received an answer from a previous chart, so perhaps look to what your other charts say...

Rafaella stated:

I don't think there is pregnancy this year. Jupiter is in barren sign and in detriment. Venus, ruler of baby does not aspect with Jupiter. Moon is Void, although can still perform in Cancer - had the main rulers been in aspect, but they are not.

BOLDNESS is added by poor pitiful me!

Many on various Forum's have members who misunderstand this, and through the centurys many horary students have been :pisces:confused:neptune: by this as in:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7399

Disregarding that Luna 'may or can act if in Tau, Can, Sag, or Pis.' according to Guildo Bonatus and Lilly, if one reads what I quote from Lilly and digests the discussion you may see that VOC is not what many have come to think it is. I had this misconception also!

If one will Not re-calculate a horoscope from this web address that the horoscope is in Regimontanus as Trads love because Lilly used it. And Do Not enlarge the map, it tends to stay indefinitely. Plus you get the Additional Tables(PDF) option to look at the planet's speeds and you can send the horoscope email for your records:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...p=&rs=2&ls=1&add=18&add=19&node=-Yn&fix=1&ast=

Since Anthrodite(Venus) is moving roughly about 10 minutes faster than Hermes(Mercury) and the perfection to this cjt is the 22nd of June at around 21 to 22 deg. as shown in:

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2013.pdf

True, there is No planet applying to the lord of the 5th, only the 5th's lord applying to Mercury.

But Terms, Face, dignity, lord of the hour, etc., have to be consulted according to Lilly for further testimonies within the horary weighing out all the testimonies.

Other than dedicated students such as Rafaella, wouldn't it be grand to hear the judgment of the querant and more precise methods by more members that could stimulate great learning and debate?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwF5AvP7zQ

Psalm 19:1-4

American Standard Version (ASV)

Psalm of King David. 19:1-4, American Standard Version (ASV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament showeth his handiwork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, And night unto night showeth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language; Their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Gesh, I had no idea I would be in a relationship in 6 months until u said it. I never asked if I would be in a relationship with my either of my current 2 love interest. I'm not sure if I know the answer. However. Starstudent did state in a previous thread that romance would take place between myself and scorpio guy1, but I recalled u saying that reading wasn't valid bc she disregarded the first chart bc it was non radical and casted another chart a week later that gave her the conclusion of romance with him. Again, I don't know if I know the answer to this question, but if I do, I guess it would be that guy. We shall see.
Many times Asc is late because Querent has already received an answer from a previous chart, so perhaps look to what your other charts say...

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Hey. I've seen your comments/reading on other threads. I wondered when you would make your way to one of my threads. Thanks for your input.
So......you agree with the reading of 'no baby making' this year?!?! What will take place june 22nd?QUOTE=Clinton Soule;479068]Rafaella stated:

BOLDNESS is added by poor pitiful me!

Many on various Forum's have members who misunderstand this, and through the centurys many horary students have been :pisces:confused:neptune: by this as in:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7399

Disregarding that Luna 'may or can act if in Tau, Can, Sag, or Pis.' according to Guildo Bonatus and Lilly, if one reads what I quote from Lilly and digests the discussion you may see that VOC is not what many have come to think it is. I had this misconception also!

If one will Not re-calculate a horoscope from this web address that the horoscope is in Regimontanus as Trads love because Lilly used it. And Do Not enlarge the map, it tends to stay indefinitely. Plus you get the Additional Tables(PDF) option to look at the planet's speeds and you can send the horoscope email for your records:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...p=&rs=2&ls=1&add=18&add=19&node=-Yn&fix=1&ast=

Since Anthrodite(Venus) is moving roughly about 10 minutes faster than Hermes(Mercury) and the perfection to this cjt is the 22nd of June at around 21 to 22 deg. as shown in:

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2013.pdf

True, there is No planet applying to the lord of the 5th, only the 5th's lord applying to Mercury.

But Terms, Face, dignity, lord of the hour, etc., have to be consulted according to Lilly for further testimonies within the horary weighing out all the testimonies.

Other than dedicated students such as Rafaella, wouldn't it be grand to hear the judgment of the querant and more precise methods by more members that could stimulate great learning and debate?

Clinton Garrett Soule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwF5AvP7zQ

Psalm 19:1-4

American Standard Version (ASV)

Psalm of King David. 19:1-4, American Standard Version (ASV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament showeth his handiwork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, And night unto night showeth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language; Their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Ummmm, according to what clinton said about no planets in 5th, but 5th's lord applying to mercury..... Yes?

I discovered a rule, give me a minute to review! Clinton, you've written so much, it is hard to figure out what is directly related to my chart. I've attached a link with Lilly's rules about baby making, take a look and provide your feedback.

http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/lillysrulesforchildbirth.html

Last edited:
Cancer7 states:

So......you agree with the reading of 'no baby making' this year?!?! What will take place june 22nd?QUOTE=Clinton Soule;479068]Rafaella stated:

One could go to www.astro.com, look on their homepage where it says ephemeris, the 6000 year, and look at when Anthrodite:venus: and Hermes:mercury: kiss each other, Conjunction junction, ooooh-La-La, they do perfect at that date!

Please Note our forefather, Horary Elder, that mountain of horary wealth, William F. Lilly born under the bovine sign, who epitomized the myth of Zeus:jupiter: descending from heaven to quench his loins upon his vestal maiden, where Zeus placed the constellation:taurus: in the heavens as a monument of his deed through the bull. Lilly has a POINT SYSTEM he developed, it needs our attention for one can Not depend upon the first aspect of the Lord of the Matter as our total criteria for judgment; Lilly weighed conflicting testimonies for a reason.

Unless it is from the coming aspect of Luna:moon:, the future, we are only supposed to answer the quesited, and not other queries unless asked at that particular time, unless like Lilly could see past and future within a horary.:whistling:

Rafaella, I haven't looked at this horary in the light that you may have, what if a Traditionalist method are you seeing that indicates a future relationship for the querant?:unsure:

The great Benefic in the 7th?

Clinton Garrett Soule

The Piscean Master told of astrological revelations according to:

Luke 21:25 New King James Version

[ The Coming of the Son of Man ] “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;"

Cancer7

Account Closed
When venus and mercury meet correct? Gesh, that was a hard read on that chart. I will see if I can locate it else where. It would be nice if u could give me a yes or no to the baby question. :) did you view the link of lilly's baby concieving rule?
Cancer7 states:

One could go to www.astro.com, look on their homepage where it says ephemeris, the 6000 year, and look at when Anthrodite:venus: and Hermes:mercury: kiss each other, Conjunction junction, ooooh-La-La, they do perfect at that date!

Please Note our forefather, Horary Elder, that mountain of horary wealth, William F. Lilly born under the bovine sign, who epitomized the myth of Zeus:jupiter: descending from heaven to quench his loins upon his vestal maiden, where Zeus placed the constellation:taurus: in the heavens as a monument of his deed through the bull. Lilly has a POINT SYSTEM he developed, it needs our attention for one can Not depend upon the first aspect of the Lord of the Matter as our total criteria for judgment; Lilly weighed conflicting testimonies for a reason.

Unless it is from the coming aspect of Luna:moon:, the future, we are only supposed to answer the quesited, and not other queries unless asked at that particular time, unless like Lilly could see past and future within a horary.:whistling:

Rafaella, I haven't looked at this horary in the light that you may have, what if a Traditionalist method are you seeing that indicates a future relationship for the querant?:unsure:

The great Benefic in the 7th?

Clinton Garrett Soule

The Piscean Master told of astrological revelations according to:

Luke 21:25 New King James Version

[ The Coming of the Son of Man ] “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;"

Cancer7,

The June date is only when the two planets perfect.

Yes I see you are new to studying horary, we all start somewhere!:unsure:

You should read a related pregnant oreinted thread, it may explain how many factors are involved in horary:

will my sister-in-law get a baby in next 6months?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;" (King James Version)

Last edited: