How to attract a Leo Male

Lion o ness

True.... For me I guess you can say I sit in the bushes and wait and watch,:ninja: if I like what I see, then I come out from now where all lovey dovey...

I am extremely patient watching, and learning..

But I have to be honest one of the best approaches to me was a Scorpio... Well at first I really didnt like him in that way.. I thought he was attractive, but I just wasnt into him... He woud hint about getting my phone number which annoyed me.. I just acted like I didnt hear him and walk away... I just wasnt interested... I DID like talking to him though.. I just didnt want to date him....

THEN.. one day he walked straight up to me, and said.. Im really attracted to you, There's just something about your eyes... (ok a line..lol)
Im not looking for a relationship, BUT I really want to take you out, and see what happens..... So if your interested give me your number... I grabed his phone and programmed my number into his...

I was IMMEDIATELY attracted then.. And kinda mesmermirezed...
1. he flattered me
2. he was straight up
3. I knew where I stood..
I gave him my number.. We went out for like 2 months, and we just had fun... No drama or expections or confusion... It was great! Good Memories!!

Mark yes true we really will stand our ground, and will not leave or position, its more of a fear of rejection (no?) Plus we know how much pride damage a rejection would do... We truly are very senstive, and will avoid rejection at any and all cost... (at least, me)

ImpulsiveCancer... Hope ur getting an idea about us Leo's :)

Just in case you guys wanted to know
I was honest and got an honest answer
He was flirting with me but then got together with a girl he was seeing on and off
He was talking to me because he wasnt sure that anything was going to happen between him and this other girl
so now I know :) at least he was interested....I think?
I am happy I asked him honestly and got an honest reply :)

C0rnholio

Privet, Impulsivecancer!

Well, I typed this up before I saw your last post about him and the other girl... I do not want to edit, so please read as-is, if you wish. Here goes:
=========================
The heavy flirting that initially occurred and then stopped is not a good sign. There could be someone else, or he learned something about you that he didn't like. But do not let that bother you, you are just out of relationship and you have nothing to lose. Proceed with caution. If the problem still exists then he will let you know.

Have sex with him. Be not too subtle about letting him know, this is the easiest way. If he likes you then he will want more. But you do not turn into a Cancer after a couple of weeks. Do not become crabby, moody and withdrawn for days at a time. If you do not, then he might want to get to know you better. Sorry, you just can't continue being a Cancer and keep attracting a Leo. Be yourself, by all means, but no silly moodiness and withdrawal crop. Leave this for your girlfriends. Show emotions, be around him, call, but do not be all pouty and withdrawn. Leos do not like that.

If sex with you does not attract him then nothing will. Sorry.

Also, I am with Mark that patience will get you nowhere. Lion o ness, you just got schooled, LOL! Oh, I need to learn a lot from Mark, his majesty. Teach me, oh great master!

========================
P.S. He will be back, as Lion o ness said. If you are interested, do not lose contact with him. He has too much fire for anyone to handle (probably too much for you too), so he will be back and you can then date. I just do not know if you will be able to stay together long.

Last edited:

C0rnholio

Lion o ness, I understand where you are coming from. You most definitely play the leading role in most of your relationships. But with a Leo male you, as a Leo female, will have to make an exception and play by His rules. This is the only way it works between two Leos. You should try it, you will love it too. ;)

C0rnholio

WHAT!! excuse me how did I get schooled? PLEAZEEEEE teach me how I was schooled!
LOL! Mark taught you how to attract a partner who is used to getting too much attention:
1) Establish prizability
2) Show a lot of interest
3) Ignore them until they go crazy
4) Reward them for good behavior
5) Repeat the above in a random order :tongue:
Then perhaps forgive their bad behavior and establish an emotional bond.

Last edited:

virgo girl

Hey,
I really need an advise from you all, I like this guy who is a leo. He is a friend of mine. His girlfriend just broke up with him, over the issue of long distance relationship. So, he is really upset about this. I am not the kind who makes the first move.. And before while we were talking he made it clear that, he usually doesn't go behind girls,and that he prefers the kind of girls who makes the first move. I tried texting him, but he is just replying in monosyllables.. Which is not his usual style, which may be attributed to him being upset over the break up.. He and I has thiskind of relation where neither of us take the other seriously, and tease our way through.. Often he starts it, and now coz I like him, I kinda started to give up a little bit.. I want an advise as to what to do.. Please help me!!

I'm going to try not to be insensitive here...

These posts always drive me nuts.

"How do I get him?"

Umm... well, you could TRY being yourself.

And, if that doesn't work, try "getting" someone else.

Seriously.

Can you attract him by being what you think he wants?

Maybe.

But, THEN WHAT?

You have to play a role,
or play those games for the rest of your lives together.

And that's not going to happen.

So, what will happen?

The real you will come out, sooner or later,
and the relationship will sink or swim based on that.

So why not just start by being yourself?

Be genuine.

Chances are, that's what he's looking for anyway,
and its the one thing you cannot fake.

Last edited:
LOL! I have no clue what i am doing here.

Every Astrologer I have checked with have told me that my man will be of Leo Sun :D

I have started to fall in love with this "invisible" Leo haha, So picking up stuffs about Leo Man :bandit:

"humming a song" I knew I Loved you before I met you, I've been waiting all my life :biggrin: "

all your information were very useful for my future Thanks alots guys :D