Will I marry within 6 months?

babs

Hello all,

Firstly, pls bear with me as I am new to all of this... Ive had some insight on natal charts but as I dug more into all of this interesting stuff, I find myself more and more intrigued as there are so many things to learn. I am currently taking this up as a hobby as I mostly work in the summer months, and with winter approaching I will have more time for myself.

First question... I pulled out my solar chart. Should I use the chart that reads 2008/2009 or 2009/2010. As it goes from birthday to birthday, I figured I would include both, but please if I can get an explanation as to which is read when, that would be helpful in my own attempted analysis.

Looking at my 2008/2009 chart, I noticed that it was rich in traveling which I did do a lot of... just came back from Egypt. Also I see a lot of activity in the 10th and 12th houses. But am unsure of what all these mean.

Looking at my 2009/2010 chart, my 6th and 8th houses seem busy and significant. My pluto and vertex remain in the 5th. Also, what is the exact effect of the vertex in the grand scheme of things.

I apologize if this is too much questions and not enough analysation from my part, but everytime I find that I figured something out on my own, it seems to be wrong.

My last questions is looking at the solar chart, is there a marriage foreseen in the next 6 months (or at least before I turn 29 which would be April 29, 2009). And if not, what could signify a transformation in the my home life that much.

Thanks,

Babs

archergirl

My first question of course would be, are you seeing someone now?

My second question would be, if you aren't, don't you think marrying someone in the next 6 months is a bit...premature?

You need to be in the Relational Astrology section, anyhow, not in the horary section. I'll move you.

;) AG

babs

Sorry about the wrong section...

My ex and I are broken up (not really) but still see each other... Also, getting married in 6 months even if I am not seeing anyone would be premature but happens. I am a easy going person who one day can be in one place and tomorrow the next. I have always planned everything in life and have been disappointed, now I enjoy each day as it comes and find myself happier and more successful than when I lay out plans for myself. Of course, I do have goals in life so I am not totally spontaneous in all my dealings. This may not be evident in my natal chart but I think that my relocation had influenced that part of my personality.

cassanra

Where is your chart?
I pulled up my solar chart for the year I married back in 1992 and my fourth house was on the ascendant and venus and mars were conjunct in the 2nd house (my natal fifth) with jupiter too (jupiter rules the 9th house in my natal chart)...Next year my solar chart is coincidentally somewhat similar with my MC on the asc and IC or home on the dc and venus and mars joined in the solar 4th house but I can not see how in the devil I am going to get married! yes , I have been seeing someone off and on for the last 12 years but whew.. we are like off right now:) I like to use the precessed solar and I have been using just my birth place info not the relocated one but then again I was born in Athens GA and live in Lexington KY not much different. If I moved to France that might be a different story. My solar arcs were pretty telling with solar arc Pluto conjunct the dsc and progressions were interesting too with saturn trine venus (not going to see that one for awhile:) ) let me know what you see. It is easier to look back and say "oh that is what that means" but I suspect what you are looking for is the ruler of the 9th (legal ceremonies) in some sort of way significantly attaatcehd to venus and mars and venus and mars forming a significant aspect.

Last edited by a moderator:

babs

sorry about the charts... dont know what happened to them... I will take a look and compare mine with yours and get back to you.

Attachments

• babs 2008-2009.gif
    babs 2008-2009.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 22
  • babs 2009-2010.gif
    babs 2009-2010.gif
    34.3 KB · Views: 22

Kerrie

Hey Babs, maybe this all has something to do with your approaching Saturn Return? Have you had a look into your transits in the next year?

Saturn hits, Nov 08, Feb 09, Aug 09 and Uranus opposes your Saturn Apr 08, Sep 08, Feb 09.

On the 5-6 Feb 09 they both aspect your Saturn, which is placed in your second house of personal resources - material, mental, spiritual and security. Mars, where you motivation is, happens to enter your 6th house on the 5 Feb, and your chart ruler is also located in the 6th at that time.

I would be concentrating on researching this more, but I am bias - I like transits better ;) .

Maybe you could take notice of when Saturn first approaches and the effect that he leaves and this could give you an indication of the area which would be felt rather loudly 2nd and last cross.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hmmmm. frankly i am a bit baffled as i would have thought that you would have at least been proposed too in the first several months of this year or even late last year.
though it seems there could have been a breakup relatively recently.
hmmm possibly a older man has msde promises he hasn't kept.
rahu

cassanra

I have a hard time reading solar charts when the solar information is on the outside but just a quick glance does look interesting. The transiting north node on your desc is sometimes indicative of marriage or a least a focus on others as opposed to self but the square between venus and mars is telling of a separation at minimum. The next year shows venus and mars together I think with uranus maybe indicating a sudden change and in the 8th house? a possible rebirth. Look at the solar charts as stand alone charts and then add your natal on the outside.

starlink

My ex and I are broken up (not really) but still see each other...
Babs, did your ex and yourself talk about possible marriage when all was still OK between you? Maybe that makes you think he probably comes back to you with a proposal?

In order to see if there is a possibility for marriage, check out a few things.
What is your progressed Venus doing?
What is the progressed ruler of your Descendant doing?
Are there aspects between your Sun and progr. Venus which look prominent?
What is the progressed Asc. and MC doing? (sometimes a MC moving into a new sign can show a new social beginning) Uranus to MC or ruler of MC as a sign of change in status.

Then the Solar Return chart could give indications of marriage as well.
Where does the SR Ascendant fall? If it is in the natal 7th house, then there will be a strong focus on relationships this solar year. Or the 4th house, showing focus on family issues.

There is a lot to look at and compare, but you can get a general feel if there is a wedding in the air or not.

VENUS

cassanra :)
what do you mean by : "I suspect what you are looking for is the ruler of the 9th (legal ceremonies) in some sort of way significantly attaatcehd to venus and mars and venus and mars forming a significant aspect."

are you talking about natal venus and mars or SR?

cassanra

I ran through years and years of my SR looking for connections between relationships and what was happening. Now mind you venus and mars are conjunct in my natal 5th and venus rules my 7th so it might be that this is just the sign for me. But also from what I read venus and mars do tend to tell us about relationships in general. As an example, when I was separating or going through difficult times mars and venus were square, when marriage formed or I reconciled they were conjoined. If you go through the years it does not happen all the time. If you look at your most recent venus and mars are squared indicating conflict or break-up and next year they are together indicating a coming together. Natal planets should be in there too. There are bunches of indicators but traditionally you look for ruler of the 7th and fifth, nodes, vertex venus etc. Focal houses could be fifth or 7th ...in my case it was the fourth unless I read it wrong and I will relook at it. Still learning.

VENUS

ohhhhhh ok, so then you are talking about SR mars and venus.....BTW by progression my mars and venus have been conjunct for quite a long time(ruler of 1st and 2nd house) and will be for a WHILE,and when they squared neptune i relaized last year my serious relationship had been a lie...