Earth Snake

Moonrider

Can someone tell me more about what it means to have the sign of Earth Snake?

shaeri

So you can easily google this, but since you're asking on here I guess you're looking for more info? Being an Earth Snake means you were born in 1989. According to my Chinese Astrology book, you are a warm and spontaneous variety of Snack. More principled, persistent and reliable than the other Snakes, and you will be able to communication with the public and function effectively in group activities. You are also good at bridging gaps during times of confusion and panic. You are not easily intimidated and often refuse to be influenced by public opinion. You will locate and identify new trends and opportunities before other realize their importance. Overall, you are the most graceful and enchanting of all the Snakes. Cool, collected and immensely charming, you will be loyal to your friends and will have an army of supporters. Conservative and frugal with money, you are hardworking and systematic, and will succeed in banking, insurance and real estate investments. You know your limits and will be careful not to overextend yourself.

If this doesn't sound like you, it is probably because you need to look at your whole chart, meaning, your year/month/day and birth time. You can do so here: https://www.chineseastrologyonline.com/ChineseAstrology.htm

Then look up the descriptions of the other animals that make up your birth. Your day animal is like your true self, your month is how you feel inside, and your year is how you project yourself to the world.