Will i meet someone soon?

TheeSinister1

I really wanna get married, but i havent found anyone worth my time. Plus i like men with money...

43F73BA2-E054-4594-A890-0B66DAE9D226_zpszeh4vxaq.jpg

Last edited:

TheeSinister1

I’ve been having issues lately with guys ... so i see the moon applying both of us, and jupiter in 7th squaring both, but i (venus) am separating from mars?

rafaella

Did you meet someone recently?

Venus is in fall, you don't come off as a nice candidate to them perhaps or is it the money issue that causes problems?

Moon applied to Sun and next applying to Mars. I don't see problem with meeting men, but the issue is with Venus, you. Are you truly happy within you? I think you may have some negative view and this pushes the men away.

Both Mars and Sun in fall of Venus too. the reception shows negative interest from the men too.

TheeSinister1

Did you meet someone recently?

Venus is in fall, you don't come off as a nice candidate to them perhaps or is it the money issue that causes problems?

Moon applied to Sun and next applying to Mars. I don't see problem with meeting men, but the issue is with Venus, you. Are you truly happy within you? I think you may have some negative view and this pushes the men away.

Both Mars and Sun in fall of Venus too. the reception shows negative interest from the men too.

Lately ive been having thoughts and views where “Men aint nothin” i chatted to a couple but let some go cuz they had bad intentions and were somewhat shifty... otherwise ive had guys tell me im a gold digger..

I did tell my friend that i wanted a guy who looks like Ian Somerhalder with money...

Last edited:

TheeSinister1

Lately ive been having thoughts and views where “Men aint nothin” i chatted to a couple but let some go cuz they had bad intentions and were somewhat shifty... otherwise ive had guys tell me im a gold digger..

I did tell my friend that i wanted a guy who looks like Ian Somerhalder with money...

But idk if i was joking or not haha

TheeSinister1

Update - Met someone and we’re really hitting it off!

I (Saturn) am applying to him (sun) by 10 units. Juno is in 7th and we’ve talked about marriage fr

Moon is about to switch to Leo, squaring uranus but trine chiron and after trine jupiter... o my

56B1094C-0A3D-4F49-85DF-4DBD142D606F_zpshuzcf16r.png

Last edited: