Tips for incompatible family zodiac to get along?

WaterDog

I am a male, Water Dog Yang sign, and daughter is a Earth Sheep Yang.

My oldest daughther sign is not compatible with me or my son (rabbit).

All of my other children are compatible with my wife, myself, and each others astrological signs (except for the above mentioned sheep with dog/rabbit).

Our youngest daughter (snake), was planned by me. Our middle child, son, was planned by both of us. Our oldest daughter was planned by my wife.

According to Chinese Astrology, my oldest daughter and I are not compatible. I find this accurate as we have our struggles.

I feel like I am losing the bond and everything good between us. I do not want this for our family. I want us to get along and be a happy family without regrets and without any negative feelings towards each other.

Are we destined for failure? Can we work things out?

Please share with me your comments and suggestions.

Humanitarian

All of my other children are compatible with my wife, myself, and each others astrological signs (except for the above mentioned sheep with dog/rabbit).

Our youngest daughter (snake), was planned by me. Our middle child, son, was planned by both of us. Our oldest daughter was planned by my wife.

According to Chinese Astrology, my oldest daughter and I are not compatible. I find this accurate as we have our struggles.

I feel like I am losing the bond and everything good between us. I do not want this for our family. I want us to get along and be a happy family without regrets and without any negative feelings towards each other.

Hell yeah. I'm a Fire(Earth) Ox with Water dog mom and is extremely incompatible

Last edited:

Humanitarian

Water and Earth relationships is incompatible. You need to buy something with the color corespond to the Metal element