Which Sun Sign is the most Sensitive and Destructive?

ExtremeRose

They are all most sensitive, of 12 signs, in their own way. They can't be separated. Cancer in his changable, and unstable feelings, Scorpio in his need to feel everything to the bone, and Pisces who feels others,and emotionally understands worlds sadness in the best way. And the most destructive, and self-destructive sign is Scorpio, that's one of his main characteristics. But every sign has his positive sides. Even when we think they are negative, if we think deeper, we can use them as positive ones. :)))

Lin

Yeah, actually I agree. Cancer-Moon represents one's emotional mechanism, often tied strongly to the emotions and actions of the mother (and then taken into one's own psyche)...also moon rules the past in one's life...and all the baggage one has collected.

Pisces-Neptune is emotional because of all the signs it is the most impressionable. Often the person doesn't know if the feelings and sensations are his own or comes from someone "else" or the collective unconscious.

Scorpio-Pluto is definitely for the most part, a "glass always half empty" type of person who spends so much emotional energy and physical energy too, trying to fill up that glass. And if he can take some from YOUR glass, all the better...lol.

All signs have feelings, even if many are "impulses." This can get confusing...because an impulse can feel like a deep feeling.

Aspects in any particular chart to moon, Venus, ruler of cusp 4, especially FROM heavy planets can increase the native's emotional potential (EQ)...just made that up.
Just remember that there are good feelings and bad feelings. If you are very emotional by nature or your significant other is, then it's like a see-saw, and you WILL see both sides.
LIN

Scorpioo

treating this as three separate questions....

1. most sensitive in my experience is pisces, as they absorb other peoples feelings more than others.

2. most self destructive is scorpio, because if they feel threatened they will rather hurt themselves before they are hurt by others, also they can get in their own way when trying to achieve their goals by letting their ego destroy them.

3. Leo would be the most destructive because if you show that you are not on their side, if they don't get enough attention, or if you belittle them they can explode with destructive behavior as they feel from the heart and don't think about consequences.

Lin

I need to respond to the above because it is misinformation, and may have been seen from the poster's personal experience.

Scorpio will hurt itself, but it can also easily hurt others, with little sense of guilt or responsibility.

Leo, quite to the contrary, is "creative" , in fact creativity is one of the most common and true definitions OF Leo, which is ruled by the Sun.
It's an unusual Leo who would be hurtful or destructive deliberately .... and even then they are prone to feeling guilty if they inflict hurt on others.

We all know people who are not representative of their Sun signs, but we shouldn't attribute their faults to an entire sign.
LIN

dranzer93

Banned
I need to respond to the above because it is misinformation, and may have been seen from the poster's personal experience.

Scorpio will hurt itself, but it can also easily hurt others, with little sense of guilt or responsibility.

Leo, quite to the contrary, is "creative" , in fact creativity is one of the most common and true definitions OF Leo, which is ruled by the Sun.
It's an unusual Leo who would be hurtful or destructive deliberately .... and even then they are prone to feeling guilty if they inflict hurt on others.

We all know people who are not representative of their Sun signs, but we shouldn't attribute their faults to an entire sign.
LIN

When cornered, a Scorpio will sting itself to death.

FishTick

1) I have no experience with Cancer

2) I love what Lin says about Pisces:
"Pisces-Neptune is emotional because of all the signs it is the most impressionable. Often the person doesn't know if the feelings and sensations are his own or comes from someone "else" or the collective unconscious."

Being a Pisces myself, I am no stranger to SELF-destruction. Emotional instability is a constant battle for the very reason Lin stated. A Pisces can surely take your temperature without a thermometer!

3) Scorpio- My Ex of 14 years is a Scorpio and to this day is still trying to destroy me. She will go to such extremes to hurt me without realizing she is hurting herself. She can attack with such a tenacity and fervor over a long period of time that it is quite disturbing. I can say though, learning this dark side of Scorpio has actually helped me solidify my "watery" constitution.

lazarusx

3) Scorpio- My Ex of 14 years is a Scorpio and to this day is still trying to destroy me. She will go to such extremes to hurt me without realizing she is hurting herself. She can attack with such a tenacity and fervor over a long period of time that it is quite disturbing. I can say though, learning this dark side of Scorpio has actually helped me solidify my "watery" constitution.

Yeah, the extreme side of Scorpio is something to behold. My ex was also a Scorpio, i wasn't with her for long but the breakup was explosive.. and then she cut me, and every friend of hers that knew me out of her life and hasn't made contact with anyone for almost 3 years.

FishTick

Yeah, the extreme side of Scorpio is something to behold. My ex was also a Scorpio, i wasn't with her for long but the breakup was explosive.. and then she cut me, and every friend of hers that knew me out of her life and hasn't made contact with anyone for almost 3 years.

This is so bizarre! My Ex, she will cut ties with everyone and move across the country and disappear. Then out of nowhere will she will re-emerge with a renewed anger. We have been apart for 15 years but the original break-up seems like yesterday. It's just ironic that you posted this. LOL

retinoid

Scorpios are notorious for cutting ties and forgetting about the person and having absolutely no guilt or love for the person yet still if they can see that person destroyed they would happily watch/participate.

This is coming from a previously VERY negative Scorpio...though I was not mean, I was destructive towards others and myself emotionally and used to stress people out very badly. It is something all SCORPIOS tend to go through...it is impressed upon our ego and we either will have to evolve or burn everything to the ground including ourselves...Most Scorpios I know have not been able to evolve past this and have lived very painful, upsetting lives (and most of the drama comes from them)...

FishTick

Scorpios are notorious for cutting ties and forgetting about the person and having absolutely no guilt or love for the person yet still if they can see that person destroyed they would happily watch/participate.

This is coming from a previously VERY negative Scorpio...though I was not mean, I was destructive towards others and myself emotionally and used to stress people out very badly. It is something all SCORPIOS tend to go through...it is impressed upon our ego and we either will have to evolve or burn everything to the ground including ourselves...Most Scorpios I know have not been able to evolve past this and have lived very painful, upsetting lives (and most of the drama comes from them)...

I'll tell you what though, when I want to talk philosophy or get dreamy there is no better person to turn to than a Scorpio. I have had many all night dreamy philosophical discussions with Scorpions. The Pisces/Scorpio relationship is GREAT....until it ends. I definatley "get" Scorpios and out of all of the signs they are the ones I am most drawn to. It's almost like they are a "grounded" more centered Pisces. I still have much love for Scorpio!

dranzer93

Banned
Scorpions are the most Sensitive and Destructive. even Leo's. One should use astrological rings to improve their health and be less sensitive and destructive.

No I wouldn't agree that Scorpio is the most Sensitive, I would agree that it is 3rd Sensitive, 2nd being Cancer and 1st being Pisces. Pisces does not have a shell, it is completely helpless and will always be the most fragile and furthest from the leader. Leo is one of, if not THE leader of the whole Zodiac. Leo's are proud and any disloyalty would effect them. The water signs are the most sensitive and destructive, Leo arguably one of the next after the water signs.

The sun is in fall in Aqua and is in detriment in but The Sun performs poorly in all of the Signs (Pisces especially) except for the Fire Signs. He only has the dignity of Face in 10 degrees of the other signs and will be peregrine throughout the other 20.

If the Sun is in Pisces then I would say that the sun will perform especially poor because of Pisces vulnerable and weak nature as a sign itself. Pisces is far if not the furthest from being a leader and in my personal opinion it is as if the Sun in Pisces is just off of being in fall or in detriment. Not to mention its mutability which is the other end of the spectrum of Sun ruled Leo of Fixed Quality.

I am sticking to Pisces as there is always more evidence that it is the taker here.

Destructive? Pisces 1st and Scorpio 2nd, Pisces is prone to drugs and alcohol and suicide because it is so unrealistic and weak.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I like Scorpio people, even though they can really sting others. My chart has a Scorpionic undercurrents- mainly through my 8th house Mars and how it aspects my entire chart (it tightly aspects Scorpio Uranus in 2nd so watch out!) I'm also Plutonic with Pluto in the 1st hitting my chart all over the place (esp. trine Venus exact and trine Mercury)... so I do understand why Scorpios have notoriety as I've been guilty of doing what they've had bad reps for (revenge, tearing others apart, psychologically abusive, etc.)
If people treat me nicely, they can always count on me and I'll move mountains for them, and fight for them. If they betray me, it depends on how much I had previously liked them. If I deeply cared for them, I'd be gearing my energy to break them in some way. If didn't care for them to begin with, I just banish them from my life never to be remembered.

I think it depends on how others treat the Scorpio in question. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've only met Scorpios who really like me and they're willing to help me out, when I don't even ask them for anything. To that, I don't think Scorpios are destructive at all. Even if they're notorious for cutting people out cold and without mercy, I think that trait belongs more specifically to Scorpio Moon, not necessarily to Sun. And besides, I think they only do that when it's the absolute end-of-the-line-I'm-done-with-your-dumba$$-this-is-where-I-exit kind of thing. I think they're pretty realistic people in the long run.

My father is an uber Scorpio and no matter how much sh*t I got myself into, how much money I cost him in having to pay for the damages I'm responsible for, he's NOT ever cut me out of his life. He wouldn't dream of it. He said that I'm the permanent liability in his life once... when I was like 17, but he's always really optimistic about me. And my father has NEVER cut my mother out of his life...even though he was the one that brought on the divorce in the first place and he totally rages against her all the time, even though they've been divorce for ages.

My ex has Scorpio Moon which meshed with my Scorpio flavored Mars and Pluto 1st house. Towards the last 4 months of our marriage, it was really a psychological bloodbath. I was tearing him down daily and I wanted complete annihilation. He was acting really cold towards me as the initial response but as time went by, he broke down. After the decision to get a divorce was agreed upon, both he and I went to our separate corners and coldly gave each other the silent treatment... while still holding on. After he moved out... I never saw him again. It's been nearly 5 years and we have only spoken on the phone 3 times- 2 of those times were money reasons. The last time we spoke because I moved out of his "part" of the state...it was he who initiated the phone call. I was only too happy to keep up silence but deep down inside, I have an urge to rage against him and murder his soul. I have to admit that I'm still really seething mad that I didn't get completely break him, even though I did a lot of damage to him. You wouldn't think that since I'm a Gemini I would be like that... but I am. Maybe that's why Scorpios like me. Majority of my friends have Scorpio Sun or Moon, but the ones that really get me have Scorpio Mars.

The truth is, NO Scorpio would allow just anyone to get under their skin. If a Scorpio keeps you and rages against you, say mean stuff to you but strangely want to keep you nearby, that means they love you. It's like scary deep love that penetrates through the soul that would last beyond eternity type of thing. If a Scorpio pushes you completely out, then consider yourself lucky in the sense that you don't have to deal with emotional intensity anymore, but you've probably lost the one person that would go through hell and back for you.

Scorpio might be guilty of indulging in psychological murders but no, the people that are uber sensitive and destructive are Cancer. If you look up the percentage of people in jail for physical (and most violent) murders- you'd find that Cancer Sun takes the cake.

Last edited:

grace30

This thread has been dead for ages, so who knows if anyone will even read this. But I looked at the sun and moon signs of 16 famous singers who were all self destructive and died at young ages (overdoses, suicides etc). I didn't look at Kurt Cobain because people here already had, but what I found was interesting.

The most self-destructive sun sign was Virgo, with 3 of the 16 being Virgo suns, and two being Leo/Virgo cusps (August 23rd).

The most self-destructive moon signs were Taurus (3), Cancer (3) and Leo (3).

Taurus is the one that stands out the most to me. I could see self-destructive tendencies with all of the other signs, but Taurus seems like an odd one.

There was no Gemini in either the suns or moons of these people; Capricorn was also low (1 sun, no moons), Libra (no suns, 1 moon) and Aries (1 sun, no moons).

CapAquaPis

I can name 4 most destructive and sensitive signs in order of rank (based on my experiences dealing with them):

4. Taurus: Bossy, demanding, stubborn and doesn't care about your mind/feelings/interests.

3. Virgo: Selfish, emotional, standoffish and likes to make you upset.

2. Aries: Have a mean streak, controlling, hostile and easy to offend.

and 1. Scorpio: Awful, sneaky, hot-tempered and strongest negative vibes.

I find some Leos, Sags and Capricorns to not get along well with me, and depending on moon sign or rising, fellow Aquarians may give me problems.

However, Sagittarius is considered a great match for Aquarians, then it's my rising sign causing some issues and conflicts. My Dad and half-sis are Sagittarians (mid-Dec) while my Mom and bro are Tauruses (April B-days).

The most compatible signs to me are Gemini, Cancer, Libra and Pisces, due to air sign elements and my rising water sign elements (except Scorpio, the most sensitive in a bad way). I can relate to Cancer's emotions and Pisces' deep feelings, and Gemini or Libra understands Aquarius' mindset.

Last edited:

grace30

I can name 4 most destructive and sensitive signs in order of rank (based on my experiences dealing with them):

4. Taurus: Bossy, demanding, stubborn and doesn't care about your mind/feelings/interests.

3. Virgo: Selfish, emotional, standoffish and likes to make you upset.

2. Aries: Have a mean streak, controlling, hostile and easy to offend.

and 1. Scorpio: Awful, sneaky, hot-tempered and strongest negative vibes.

I find some Leos, Sags and Capricorns to not get along well with me, and depending on moon sign or rising, fellow Aquarians may give me problems.

However, Sagittarius is considered a great match for Aquarians, then it's my rising sign causing some issues and conflicts. My Dad and half-sis are Sagittarians (mid-Dec) while my Mom and bro are Tauruses (April B-days).

The most compatible signs to me are Gemini, Cancer, Libra and Pisces, due to air sign elements and my rising water sign elements (except Scorpio, the most sensitive in a bad way). I can relate to Cancer's emotions and Pisces' deep feelings, and Gemini or Libra understands Aquarius' mindset.

I love Aquarius' and I'm a Libra. I also agree with Virgo and Scorpio (I don't have enough experience with Taurus' and I tend to get along with Aries'). :smile: