Ruler of 7th house in 4th?

earendil

Ruler of the 7th house in the 4th house?

Hello all,

I read somewhere that if the ruler of your 7th house is placed in your 4th house, your marriage/future partner will not be approved by your parents; other people think it means that your will meet your future spouse through family members or probably meet him in your own city. Well, I have my ruler of the 7th house (Neptune in Capricorn) in my 4th, I get to know my ex bf online (he lived in a foreign country) and meet my current bf while I was studying abroad.

So my question is, is the 4th house a strong influence on your marriage in this placement? I wouldn't want anybody to intervene my personal life but I do know that my parents are pretty manipulating.

In the attachment is my birth chart if you want to take a general view.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_lynn_hp.8053.23627.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_lynn_hp.8053.23627.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

retinoid

Re: Ruler of the 7th house in the 4th house?

For one thing I don't use modern rulers for signs. So with your natal chart, Pisces is the cusp of the 7th. That is JUPITER. It is in AQUARIUS and in your 6th...Aquarius will give you very intellectual relationships. You need to be mentally stimulated with the person and may spend a lot of time talking about current events, politics, cultures, religions (the facts only)...may explore different racial or cultural relationships...relationships may flow first from being friends or just 'companions' to later being intense.

This will be done through the 6th house. So you may find a marriage partner through your job...not a CAREER...or perhaps daily routines, as an employer or employee, peer or someone that you were once contentious with or perhaps someone that disagrees with a lot of what you think/do, could also be that you or they will provide you with some sort of service...

Last edited:

earendil

For one thing I don't use modern rulers for signs. So with your natal chart, Pisces is the cusp of the 7th. That is JUPITER. It is in AQUARIUS and in your 6th...Aquarius will give you very intellectual relationships. You need to be mentally stimulated with the person and may spend a lot of time talking about current events, politics, cultures, religions (the facts only)...may explore different racial or cultural relationships...relationships may flow first from being friends or just 'companions' to later being intense.

This will be done through the 6th house. So you may find a marriage partner through your job...not a CAREER...or perhaps daily routines, as an employer or employee, peer or someone that you were once contentious with or perhaps someone that disagrees with a lot of what you think/do...

well, in this case, what does it say about my partner's personality and health? I have my sun in the 6th house and it is not well aspected.

retinoid

well, in this case, what does it say about my partner's personality and health? I have my sun in the 6th house and it is not well aspected.

Well since I use whole sign this means that your sun is in the 7th. Meaning you shine most brightly in relationships or when you are in a relationship. Now Saturn in Scorpio aspecting it says you or a partner may have a strong desire to CONTROL the relationship...there may be a power struggle (perhaps just emotional or over sexual matters or stupid matters). There is definitely an imbalance within the relationship.

chris10

the ruler of your 7th house is placed in your 4th house, .....
means that your will meet your future spouse through family members or probably meet him in your own city..

The aforementioned seems to hold true for 3 people I know.
However, I am not an astrologer, just a student.

Case 1: family member, aqua descendant.
Her Uranus is in 12th house,
her saturn in 4th.
Both marriages were to people from her area/family town.
In fact, her 1st marriage was to a man born in her area but who had been adopted when infant and had moved to another country (12th house uranus?). When he visited his home country on vacation he met this woman, fell in love and immediately proposed.
She met her 2nd husband through her family.

Case 2: gemini desc.
Her mercury in 3rd house, 6 degrees away from IC.
Should we read it as 3rd or 4th?
I would say 4th.
She met her husband through her mother, in her parents' house.
The gemini desc and mercury/venus conjuction wide 9 degree orb probable indication of younger partner. Her husband is 5 years younger than she is.

Case 3: leo desc.
Her sun in 4th house conjuct saturn (10 degree orb). She met her partner in family home, her husband is 7 years older than she is.

Arena

Check out this site for description of rulers in houses.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html

Look at your chart as well with whole sign hoses - that means Jupiter, traditional ruler of 7th is in 6th house of health, daily tasks and servants.
Ruler of the 7th House in the 6th House

You seek a partner who is supportive of you on a day-to-day basis and with regards to the work you do. However, you may end up with someone who is too involved to the point of being meddlesome. Sometimes this indicates meeting a partner through work, or working with a partner. This may also indicate a companion who supports your work or even makes your work possible. There is a practical tone to your partnerships, and you might want to watch that they don't grow to be relationships involving duty or obligation more than relationships just for the sake of togetherness. You do value a partner's involvement and concern, but it must be on your own terms in order for you to feel fulfilled. This may be especially the case if the planet involved is the Sun, Mercury, Mars, or Saturn. Because this is tricky, you may end up feeling criticized or observed by your partner a little too much for your liking. There may be a strong theme of inequality, imbalance, or service in your close partnerships, especially with the Moon, Venus, or Neptune here. If you find yourself drawn to partners in need of help, you might consider that you are doing so in order to heal a part of yourself. This position can also indicate that the work you do involves service to others in one-to-one scenarios, such as counseling.

Some people prefer to use the modern planets... that would mean Neptune in the 5th house.

poyi

Premium Member
I am the same having saggiturus 4th house, Jupiter in Saggiturus Uranus in Placidus 3rd/whole sign 4th close to IC and Neptune in Placidus/whole sign 4th in Saggiturus all ruled by Jupiter as their final dispositor of the 4th in the 4th and 7th as Pisces. Uranus, Jupiter and Neptune are all in parallel to IC, anti vertex and South node very define features.

However, your chart is not so clearly define.

My own experiences as my first boyfriend and ex husband, he was born oversea to my own birth place spoke Chinese but different as in mandarin myself Cantonese. I met him oversea here in Australia and in the home setting of youth group bible study and winter youth bible study camp. He then became a Master graduate of electrical engineer/bachelor of commence these are with the connections of all Jupiter Uranus Neptune IC anti vertex and SN in parallel in Saggiturus.

Then I did have less than a year relationship of another foreign born in oversea and spoke mandarin also. Now I have relationship with a professional astrologer that I met strangely online at my own home through computer who is again totally foreign and different race even again his native language is different to my own first language again fitting my natal chart perfectly. The time of meeting was triggered by lunar eclipse at my natal Jupiter and relationship started on the day of Venus transit Sun at my MC/ vertex and natal north node opposition to the 4th house complex.

Julijana

Hello all,

I read somewhere that if the ruler of your 7th house is placed in your 4th house, your marriage/future partner will not be approved by your parents; other people think it means that your will meet your future spouse through family members or probably meet him in your own city. Well, I have my ruler of the 7th house (Neptune in Capricorn) in my 4th, I get to know my ex bf online (he lived in a foreign country) and meet my current bf while I was studying abroad.

So my question is, is the 4th house a strong influence on your marriage in this placement? I wouldn't want anybody to intervene my personal life but I do know that my parents are pretty manipulating.

In the attachment is my birth chart if you want to take a general view.
I have ths. I met my husband in my town. He lived across the street (I didn't knew him until 19 years old :D ). And he was very aproved by my family.

katydid

Yes, I have that too. The ruler of my 7th is in my 4th. My parents absolutely love my husband. And I met him through friends, who we are all still friends with, 35 years later. :love:

Julijana

Yes, I have that too. The ruler of my 7th is in my 4th. My parents absolutely love my husband. And I met him through friends, who we are all still friends with, 35 years later. :love:
we also met through friends :D And our realationship are like old couple I say :D We get along like friends and are tolerant to each other although are soooooo different, nobody believed that such people could get married :D He's like that outgoing, easy, winded guy and I'm so dark, book worm, philosophy thing. I used to was goth/punk when we met :D