Can anyone please help predict my married life?

Kash97

Hi thanks for the feedback! Usually Saturn in 7th house will bring delay in marriage. Average because Jupiter rules your 7th house, placed in 5th house of Capricorn. Both Jupiter and Saturn lording Pisces and Capricorn respectively are not 100% favorable planets due to their natural relationship and house ruler-ship with your ascendant lord Mercury.

There is a rajyoga happening in your 5th house. You can experience good results in terms of your career/education bringing you success and achievements. But you will also have to face lot of competition.

About your spouse, he is private, reserved type and duty oriented person. He doesn’t prefer to mingle much with others. He has a sacrificial nature. Face multiple breaks in his career. Have multiple income sources and is a bit aggressive in his communication.

As a part of analysis can you please let me know following details? :smile:

Do you change your mobile (if you own one) multiple times due to damage or losing it somewhere?
What is the mobile model you use, is it a latest brand or an old one like 2-4 years old model?

Hey, thank you so much for such a detailed analysis. I use mobile phone a lot and usually take care of it a lot. So losing it or getting it damaged is something that never happened. I rarely change mobiles but currently I'm using a new oppo F11 pro bought 6 months back. Also please do let me know if there was some reason behind you asking this. I'm a curious soul and will be really glad if you will share some knowledge with me too :)