HELP! You MUST see this chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyle8921

Steve-AstrologicChart.jpg

******* Christ LOOK at that thing! FULL of oppositions, squares... ah!

This is my best friend Steve, and yes, like the chart should say, he's lived a VERY difficult life. VERY. I won't go into detail, but his mom died at 13, he's pretty ugly unfortunately, he's ****-poor, his father is HORRIBLY abusive, he's into drugs/alcohol, he almost died from attemtped suicide at 13... this kid is crazy!!! He even lost his virginity to a drunk stranger. (He's 17 now, and in jail for stealing $10,000 of computer stuff from my school.) His life sucks. And there's so much more I didn't post...

Anyway, I had trouble counting the Grand Crosses and T-Crosses and what-not. I'd like to interpret this for him, but I think it's too complex and advanced for me.

However, he is a VERY lucky person (he always beats me at gambling!) and I think there is a Grand Trine between the Sun, Pluto and Midheaven. We even play Risk a lot, but I've never beaten him, because he rolls multiple 6's almost every turn. Does this explain his luck?

Can someone help, even just lightly touch?

Lapis

kyle8921,

Yipeeee we can curse here??? That cracked me up I have to say....sounded like the real me :mrgreen:

OK, wow yeah this is a hard one alright. I'm an intuitive astrologer and this ones not good and I'm afraid it won't become good. Sorry....

The first thing that I saw was the ASC and Sun are only MINUTES apart. In this life this soul is deeply focused on all Cancer+Moon/Capricorn+Saturn issues. Also there's Chiron at 0 Cancer in the 12th for *^#!** sake! Lifetimes of unresolved, ignored, pain pain and more pain. Mom pain that's unbearable. And all the oppositions to it and the ASC from the 6th. Lord........He's resolved himself to a focused life of slow motion self destruction.

Then there's the exact opposition between Moon/Mercury only MINUTES apart and Moons his double 'ruler'. He probable can't verbalize his true feelings which makes a bad situation worse, or he chatters at lightspeed about useless **** that dosen't make much sense and causes further frustrations.

Also the Saturn/Uranus only MINUTES apart too! And at 28 Sag, conjunct GC whatever that might indicate!? (This is one of the most intense natals I've seen. My brother-in-laws is comparable in some ways however. I'll try to post it for all.)

A lot of sensitive, emotional water.......Neptune opposition to ASC and SUN, severe drug use with probable mental and/or emotional illness resulting, or vise versa. Personality disorders and/or fractures. Also high risk of psychic attacks and/or possession by negative entities from astral level causing further mental and emotional illness. Uranus opposition Chiron more long term drug addiction with little chance of this being 'fixed' or changed due to all the other indicators in the chart.

North node in Pisces - South in Virgo. He knows how to heal but is lost in negative water now and is enjoying it to some degree actually. Mars conjunct N. Node in Pisces in 10, this guys going to spend time in prison probably, not just jail.

There's much more but......I hope I'm wrong with all of this but its SO harsh and I don't get the feeling that he wants to even make an effort at this point. He's only 17? Geeze, he might have a chance if he gets away from dad and leaves town but I don't see this happening either. Some incarnations are just for experiencing different levels of intense misery.

kyle8921

Holy. ****. Steve talks about useless junk that makes no sense ALL THE TIME!! It's one thing that our closest friends can't stand! Holy **** astrology is so freakishly accurate! AHH!!!!!!!!!!

But yea, his life is very difficult, and will probably continue to be difficult.

Anything else you can say about his chart? I noticed that he has VERY little positive aspects, and LOTS of negative aspects, but he's the most optimistic/positive person I've ever met in my entire life...

And what about the Grand Trine?

wilsontc

Staff member
Helping others through astrology

Kyle,

Your friend has Pisces (spirituality, also confusion, deception) modifying North node (future goals) focused in the 9th house (expansion, also wisdom) near the 8th house (transformation, also power) so the closer he moves towards his goals in life the more confused he tends to become. However, he also learns through the process and gains power. There is a spiritual side to his nature which right now is being corrupted by both himself and those around him. With your budding knowledge of astrology, this is a great time to help him find the spirituality within him, help him to better communicate with others, and clarify who around him he can and who he can't trust.

With Cancer (home, also emotions, nurturing) modifying Sun (self-expression) conjunct Ascendant (self), he is a sensitive person and needs care and assistance if he is going to get out of his rut. As an astrologer, this is a great chance to both learn about astrology through him and use your astrological understanding to guide his energy to more helpful places.

Suggesting compassion,

Tim

K

klara

:lol: :cry: :lol: just think that i have a friend who's on the 21st of june the same year,and she's been in her early childhood in more than ten countries,she's filthy rich,her mom's professsional carrer involves working in a political(she candidated for the mayor's job in my town)party,high university degree,her family's filthy rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!her grandma has a private highschool,her mom again represented our country ...it has something to do with physics.......well,she has a very solid important carreer-her life has been buuilt on that............. :roll: 8) well,i cannot believe again what i just saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Fogwolf

Klara - there is a difference between the 21st and the 28th, and the time of day and location will have an effect, too. Your friend's chart and this chart aren't the same. I don't know how quickly all the planets move, but there would be significant differences between the two charts. For one thing, the moon will be in a completely different position, the sun, venus and mercury (at least) will have moved along quite a way, too, and ascendant/houses will be different.

Given that ten minutes can mean the differnce between an extroverted first-house-sun person and a highly introverted 12th-house-sun person, you should get a chart for your friend if you want to see what astrological influences are present.

franklin taylor

Kyle,
That looks almost as rough as my brother's chart. He is a moral man, hardworking, a good father, he has a fairly high paying job. He is a bit driven to be working on something almost constantly. Lends too much criticism at times. Extremely independent and driven. Expects too much from other people at times. He's very unlucky in love realtionships too. Yet he is rather artistic as well and charitable to people in need more than once pulling people out of a flooding river he will help a stranger as quickly as a friend (he and our Brother in law who incidently is a Virgo Sun with Pisces Moon did it.) They love the river. His natal Pluto is practically sitting on his ascendant. His Signature Sign ties between Pisces and Virgo he really seems to have rather strong traits listed above for both signs except for the love thing I guess that probably has to do with his aspects if any thing at all. I like to think that a natal chart is a map where our freewill decides whether or not we overcome and deal with the obstacles and irritants and we harness and use the good aspects almost on a subconcious level. Here is the chart for Will my brother. Ihttp://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=espfileejDMHm-u1116648750&nhor=3027233
Take Care.
Franklin

franklin taylor

Kyle,
Well I looked back at the message an I see that the link did not hook up. My brother Will's data is February 27, 1965 @Harrison Arkansas @18:35
Take Care.
Franklin Taylor

Waterbearer50

Kyle,

The short history of Steve you give shows a very young man who has had deep wounding experiences and some big problems in the present.
Looking at his chart I see two very powerful transits that can possibly help and transform him.
For the next few years he has Uranus transit the 9th H,conjuncting the MC,NN and finally Mars. He is coming to a major decision point as to what direction to take with his life, and to learn how his actions affect him and those around him.
With his Sun in Cancer,and Pisces here he has the potential to be a very beautiful,caring, nurturing soul but he has much past-life karma that has manifested very strongly and rapidly to work through. Combine that with his alcohol,drug, family and possibly sex issues to deal with he definitely has a full plate.
Uranus transits provide opportunity to awaken to new ways of being, feeling, doing. If he can learn to use this energy he could stop on a dime and turn his life around.
At the same time he has a very powerful Pluto transit that can be used with Uranus to really transform himself.
Pluto transits provide opportunities to greatly deepen and intensify one's understanding of life; to explore the deepest parts of oneself,to connect with one's will and purpose. To die and be reborn to a new snse of self.
He has tPluto conjunct Moon and Saturn right now in the 6House. He can reach down deep and transform both his emotions and the reality he has set for himself. Pluto brings physcic garbage to the surface to be cleansed and purged like a cosmic septic pump.

There's a lot more here but i just wanted to give you these major opportunities for transformation and healing. As Wilson said you can help guide him, but he will also need some excellent professional help.
First thing should be rehab work for the alcohol /drug issues. Definitely a seperation from Dad, counseling, and a resolution of his legal problems.

Best wishes,

WB50