So I was told....

I have been told by 2 different Vedic astrologers that I'll be meeting someone around July and Sep-November. It's weird because I was told the exact same thing by a medium who knew nothing about me but my name and this was before I had my natal chart read.

I have only just recently switched to Vedic so I have limited knowledge on how to properly read my chart. Would love for someone to have a look at my chart and maybe see as to whether it is in fact true that I'll be meeting someone around those times and what to expect.

2 March 1993
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
13:21pm

Cheers!

craft94

A Vedic astrologer told me I'd meet a new partner in March from the West of my hometown. Sure enough, that did happen though I wouldn't exactly call him a "partner".

A Vedic astrologer told me I'd meet a new partner in March from the West of my hometown. Sure enough, that did happen though I wouldn't exactly call him a "partner".

Yeah, I was also told that my new partner was from the southern direction from my birth place with chances of him residing in my vicinity. I was told around july 15th I'd meet this guy and that it would kick off in late October - November. Have to wait and see though so fingers crossed. I'll be back with an update if I remember to. Fingers crossed!