When will there be a relationship for me

hello

i am very happy to be accepted onto this forum.

My question is when will i have a relationship.

I am a man so i get the sun and moon, she is 7th house so she is saturn and venus.

there is an applying moon-saturn conjunction but I am unsure how to time this exactly.

Background: I have not been in a relationship for a few years and would like to know when i am going to meet someone and have a relationship.

please bare with me because i am still learning

if anyone could please help me with this?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_get_into_a_relationship_hr.65438.6127.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_get_into_a_relationship_hr.65438.6127.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 40

blondie89

Banned
What does this mean

Normally only aspects counts when they met in same sign
But with moon is a significator there is also possible that when you ask time frame, it's possible to count till meeting

But with other planets in not sure

I would say 9 degrees between sun and saturn, 9 weeks, month, years, but think weeks or years

You also could look at your natal chart if you find good aspects from outer planets to your 7th house ruler, then it may be possible

Last edited:

Hermeshadesluna

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b4lRqeGOqixS5_QLJ-bUru-nNuXjm6Zh/view?usp=drivesdk

This Map is not radical, the temperament of the Sign rising does not match the temperament of the Hora. Leo Rising - Sun - hot and dry, Venus Hora - cold and moist. The Ruler of the 7th Cusp Saturn is afflicted by the Co-Ruler Uranus, So no one can really judge this Map with Stability and Certainty, the crux and Reception shall be flipped, plus you are in alignment with Pluto, Pluto on Terebellum, unfortunate. And the South Node is in the 5th, look to the 11th space, cause this inquiry is passed. Mercury which rules over inquiries the divining itself is in an applying square with Uranus, and the Moon is too. Given the energy of the Hora, Love was in your frequencies.Vibing with love. Synchronicities.
My Love has an Leo Rising Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

Caulf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b4lRqeGOqixS5_QLJ-bUru-nNuXjm6Zh/view?usp=drivesdk

This Map is not radical, the temperament of the Sign rising does not match the temperament of the Hora. Leo Rising - Sun - hot and dry, Venus Hora - cold and moist. The Ruler of the 7th Cusp Saturn is afflicted by the Co-Ruler Uranus, So no one can really judge this Map with Stability and Certainty, the crux and Reception shall be flipped, plus you are in alignment with Pluto, Pluto on Terebellum, unfortunate. And the South Node is in the 5th, look to the 11th space, cause this inquiry is passed. Mercury which rules over inquiries the divining itself is in an applying square with Uranus, and the Moon is too. Given the energy of the Hora, Love was in your frequencies.Vibing with love. Synchronicities.
My Love has an Leo Rising Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

This all sounds a little complicated for a fairly simple question.

From my layman's perspective, this chart doesn't look unpromising.

Hermeshadesluna

This all sounds a little complicated for a fairly simple question.

From my layman's perspective, this chart doesn't look unpromising.

I am professional astrologer, I would say advanced but astrology takes many lifetimes to master, and with me being a life path #9, I ain't there yet. Ahh professor's wound. Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

Caulf

I am professional astrologer, I would say advanced but astrology takes many lifetimes to master, and with me being a life path #9, I ain't there yet. Ahh professor's wound. Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

Fair enough, I just totally disagree with you. I think you've added too cooks in the kitchen.

Bunraku

I think its their way of saying that this chart might have difficulties being read.
Is this the first time you asked this question?

knowledge

hello

i am very happy to be accepted onto this forum.

My question is when will i have a relationship.

I am a man so i get the sun and moon, she is 7th house so she is saturn and venus.

there is an applying moon-saturn conjunction but I am unsure how to time this exactly.

Background: I have not been in a relationship for a few years and would like to know when i am going to meet someone and have a relationship.

please bare with me because i am still learning

if anyone could please help me with this?

After a struggle you will make it in 9 counts, you will approach her at your work place or a bank or hospital. 9 can be 9 months from the date you have cast the chart. Because she is saturn. You will have to make the move.

If you are lucky tgat 9 can be a 9 week or 9 month. I hope it wont be 9 years.