I have a stalker and I don't want to quit school but I don't know what to do anymore

zipadee

Hi guys,

I have posted on here before about this particular issue, and have received great help from the community, I will post my original forum created for this a few years ago here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110039

Ultimately I decided to continue my education and my grades improved dramatically and despite the fact that I now work part-time on the side of my studies, things have been really turning around academically.

My stalker-ex recently emailed me to say that his friend saw me in the city last week. The problem is that up until now he has been under the impression that I dropped out and lost everything and was too far away in a foreign country for him to properly continue messing with my life. Now this has changed and I am fearful of the measures he would take to continue trying to force a presence in my life.

My mother wants me to transfer schools, I want to finish my degree here but I understand that almost all of my friends are gone and by next year I may be almost completely alone in the city. Although a strong part of me does not want to let him win by giving up my degree at this school (that I have worked very, very hard to stay in), the rational part of my mind is trying to work out the logistics of getting what I want while simultaneously not testing the extremes of this situation.

I have contacted the police and am currently avoiding leaving my house, but I don't know what else to do or what lies ahead, I place a large amount of faith in astrological study and so I ask this community (whose wisdom is greater than mine) for advice, projections and opinions.

I have attached my chart with the transits on the date that I received the email, I can attach his chart as well if you would like.
If you have any further questions about the details of the situation, feel free to ask.

Thank you so much for your time and help, I truly appreciate it.

Attachments

• me nov 7.jpg
    me nov 7.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 20

JUPITERASC

Hi guys,

I have posted on here before about this particular issue, and
have received great help from the community
I will post my original forum created for this a few years ago here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110039
Ultimately I decided to continue my education and my grades improved dramatically
and despite the fact that I now work part-time on the side of my studies,
things have been really turning around academically.
well done!
My stalker-ex recently emailed me to say that his friend saw me in the city last week. The problem is that up until now he has been under the impression that I dropped out and lost everything and was too far away in a foreign country for him to properly continue messing with my life. Now this has changed and I am fearful of the measures he would take to continue trying to force a presence in my life.
My mother wants me to transfer schools, I want to finish my degree here
but I understand that almost all of my friends are gone
and by next year I may be almost completely alone in the city.
Although a strong part of me does not want to let him win by giving up my degree at this school
(that I have worked very, very hard to stay in), the rational part of my mind
is trying to work out the logistics of getting what I want
while simultaneously not testing the extremes of this situation.
Consider asking this as an horary question
horary is for these kinds of specific "should I stay or should I go" questions :smile:
I have contacted the police
and am currently avoiding leaving my house, but
I don't know what else to do or what lies ahead, I place a large amount of faith in astrological study
and so I ask this community (whose wisdom is greater than mine) for advice, projections and opinions.
I have attached my chart with the transits on the date that I received the email,
I can attach his chart as well if you would like.
If you have any further questions about the details of the situation, feel free to ask.
Thank you so much for your time and help, I truly appreciate it.
not ideal to "be a prisoner in your own home"

zipadee

Thanks JUPITERASC for your support and advice :) should I post the question in the Horary section or is there any way to transfer the thread?

Last edited:

zipadee

Hey sorry to push it on this one, but does anyone see anything that looks suspicious. I think it has to do with the Sun-Mercury conjunction over my Mars (ruler of the 9th) opposite the Moon in the 9th.

If no one responds from here on out I'll let this thread go, thanks guys.