A couple of questions

F

Fogwolf

Is a T square where two planets are opposite ech other in the chart, and both of them square another planet? And, does Chiron count when dealing with T squares? (I ask, because some people don't include Chiron in charts).

Question 2 - I've read that the moon's nodes have to do with Karma and possibly with reincarnation; that the north node is what you should be striving towards and that the south node is what you've already mastered. Is it also true that people tend to have problems with the sign in which their south node is located? I heard this somewhere, and I've seen a couple of instances in which it has been the case.

Thirdly, would I be right in thinking that my chart has a fairly intense focus in it? I have Sun, venus, jupiter and mercury in aquarius and moon in pisces, all in the twelfth house, with a pisces ascendant. My T square is pointing at the moon. Also, aside from my north node and chiron, everything falls into a third of my chart. It seems to me like I'm pretty much an aquarius pisces hybrid. Are there any major implications in this?

Thanks for yoour time in advance!

Draco

Hi Fogwolf,

Yes, you are correct upon your definition of a T-square. It is two planets in opposition, both of them square a third.

Whether or not Chiron should be included in the T-square is a matter of personal opinion. If Chiron work's for you fine. If not, ignore it.

The Lunar Nodes are commonly considered to relate to a persons karma in life. The North Node is positive, showing us where to move forward and progress. The South Node is negative, showing us what to avoid and move away from. As popular opinion goes anyway. It is interesting to note, that in Vedic astrology, the North Node or Dragon's Head is considered the bad one, because as the 'Dragon's Head', it devours and breathes fire. The Dragon's Tail or South Node in Vedic, is positive, because as it is the 'Dragon's Tail', then the danger has fled and the dragon is moving away. I suppose the Western view would be that as the North Node is the Dragon's Head, then it can see where it's going and make progress, whereas Dragon's Tail lags behind and is regressive.

I would imagine you are right in considering your chart to have an intense focus around the Aquarius/Pisces area. It is much better to post your birth data than describing aspects of the chart. This is so people can look at the chart and get a better 'feel' for the interacting energies of planets, signs and houses plotted around the wheel of the zodiac. If you post your birth data, I'm sure people will be willing to have a look for you and see what they can see.

Draco :wink:

kyle8921

Whhooaa! You have everything in the top of your chart, not even one planet on the bottom...

But... I suggest you use this site instead.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2gw;cid=ezrfile33M9hL-u1123134172&nhor=1

That's my chart there. Just click "edit data." See the pic in my avatar? That's what you get, plus a chart that tells you EVERY aspect, minor and major, between all the planets, True Node, Chiron, and the Ascendant and Midheaven. It's a lot easier to use.

achart_ezrfile33M9hL-u1123134172.7839.5917.gif

See how much easier? This is my chart right here!

So, I think you should put your info in this site, paste it, and we can help you better!

kyle8921

Wow.. so many conjunctions...

And not ONE planet on the bottom? You should really be an outer-world kind of person. What concerns more, your own problems, or the problems of others? I'm guess other people and the world.

I'm fairly new to astrology... but I think I'm correct in saying that. You will most likely have a career that has a major impact on the world, or at least, you want to.

F

Fogwolf

I'm not sure. In some ways I'm more outer-world focused, but in other ways, more inner world focused (I think from pisces moon and various 12th house placings).

I have another question - I know that mercury is limited in that it is always in the sign of the sun, one before, or one after. Is venus similarly limited, being between the sun and the earth? Is there a range of signs to either side of the sun placement in which venus can appear, and if so, what is that range?