Do I have a writer's chart?

sordino

Hello there :)

My name's Louise and I am very fond of reading, as much as writing on my own. My ultimate goal would be to become a writer, and perhaps even get some kind of success from it. I was curious about my chart. What does it show about my potential as a writer?
Thank you in advance,

- Louise.

astro_w2at_01_louise_o_ray_hp.52363.30366.gif

Zappy

Hi Louise,

As per KP astrology the rule for successful writer,publisher is 11th Cuspal Sublord should signify 3 or 9 along with connected Jupiter and Mercury.

Your 11th house Cuspal Sublord is Mercury.
Mercury occupies 8 and owns 1,10.

Now let see Mercury's significance as per 4 step theory.

Step1 : - It has planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it.

Step 2 - Star-Lord is KETU, signifies the cusp 6 occupied by it. Ketu is in sign owned by JUP thus signifies cusp 5 occupied by it/ owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 3.

Step 3 - Sub-Lord RAH has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 12, where it is situated. Rahu is in sign owned by MER thus signifies cusp 8 occupied by it and cusp 1 10 owned by it. Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 9.

Step 4 - Star-Lord of SubLord is SUN, signifies the cusp 7 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it. In Conjunction with VEN signifying 7 2 9 In Conjunction with SAT signifying 7.

11th House sublord mercury is signifying 3 and 9 in step 2 and 3. Also it is connected with Mercury.

Hence you have got very good chance to be writer.

You might taste your first success after 15th October 2018.

sordino

Thank you a lot for your complete answer! I am surprised by such positivity! I didn't know much of Indian astrology until now, thank you for having enlightened me. :biggrin:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Anybody else? I recently read that one needed to have prominent Mercury, which does not seem to be my case :sad:

The placement of Mercury would not be the only mitigating factor certainly. There is a natural affinity between your natal Mercury and its natural house that it rules. Your natal 3rd is ruled by pluto and mars. Your mars sits in Mercury's sign conjunct your ascendent along with the ruler of the 3rd posited in the 3rd house as well. Mercury is a neutral planet amplifying its placement in whatever sign it sits in and will give voice to the energy of that sign and any aspects it makes to other planets. Your Mercury sits in the 8th house (pluto's natural ruled house) and is in the sign ruled by venus. Your mind naturally gravitates to intense 8th house subjects with a flare of obsession and passion. You do have the energy to be a writer. Pursue it with passion.

As far as being successful, it may take some time; but feasible; recognition my come when progressed mercury changes signs into gemini so write write write write write and don't be afraid to put your work out there.

Last edited:

sordino

The placement of Mercury would not be the only mitigating factor certainly. There is a natural affinity between your natal Mercury and its natural house that it rules. Your natal 3rd is ruled by pluto and mars. Your mars sits in Mercury's sign conjunct your ascendent along with the ruler of the 3rd posited in the 3rd house as well. Mercury is a neutral planet amplifying its placement in whatever sign it sits in and will give voice to the energy of that sign and any aspects it makes to other planets. Your Mercury sits in the 8th house (pluto's natural ruled house) and is in the sign ruled by venus. Your mind naturally gravitates to intense 8th house subjects with a flare of obsession and passion. You do have the energy to be a writer. Pursue it with passion.

As far as being successful, it may take some time; but feasible; recognition my come when progressed mercury changes signs into gemini so write write write write write and don't be afraid to put your work out there.

Thank your for your reply :)
Your information has helped me a lot. I am trying to be who I want to be, but strangely I fear the unknown and failure. I will try my best to focus on what I love, rather than what might happen in the future. :wink:
Additionally, my Mercury is retrograde so apparently it won't change signs into gemini!

Virinchi

Your 11th house Cuspal Sublord is Mercury.
Mercury occupies 8 and owns 1,10..
applied k.p without k.p ayanamsa !

Back to your chart...
11th s.l saturn is conjunct venus (3rd lord), so it gave you an instinct to become writer and want to make it as career.
You have good imagination and like to dramatize while you write or speak.
But as majority planets are signifying 8th house, they act as stumbling blocks when it comes to putting things on paper or getting them to being published.

After a very tough Rahu dasa (2019-2037), you can taste small time success in your 50s

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Thank your for your reply :)
Your information has helped me a lot. I am trying to be who I want to be, but strangely I fear the unknown and failure. I will try my best to focus on what I love, rather than what might happen in the future. :wink:
Additionally, my Mercury is retrograde so apparently it won't change signs into gemini!

Eventually it will progress to Gemini. At what age will you be? not certain without counting, but none the less; the energy that you present upon this life will be seen by others after you have moved on from this experience, it is progressing even in retrogradation; look at artist, musicians, and writers who still enjoy the limelight from afar~ You hold the potential; so you are the one who holds the key to whether or not you have the tenacity to overcome any self imposed limitation; So, cowboy up cupcake :biggrin:
and exorcise that mind and those fingers. this is experience awaits the feeling that you can convey to others that share it with you~

sordino

Sometimes I must admit that astrology can be frustrating: it just seems to be fatality, or a weight so heavy upon your shoulders that its influence in your life is equal to predestination. But as I said, thank you for help/comment, I will not give up. :sideways: