urgent

sonia1983

I am looking for forum readers who can briefly tell me about my sex life.I had multiple partners in my life.If I briefly tell you about my sexual life,initially I had forced sex with my uncle or in other words I was raped by my uncle at the age of 14 .He used to chase me and one day he raped me.Initially,I used to run away from him but later on I found out my sex drive is too high.he had sex with me multiple times then the relationship ended.again in 2006 and 2008 I had a partner but those relationships were short lived.I had many partners but they did not last long.in 2010 again I had a partner but it worked out less than 1 year.I am really depressed and need a quality partner.moreover,I feel I need multiple partners to remain at peace.

when can I expect next sexual relationship?

how do men take me sexually?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_97_3_aug_hr.80580.2249.jpg
    astro_2gw_97_3_aug_hr.80580.2249.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 32

virgo18

when can I expect next sexual relationship?

how do men take me sexually?

answer 1: Not now definitely! Moon is in a very bad state, via combusta, and will enter to a worst state in Scorpio, where she will conjunct Mars in the 5th. So there could be a sexual encounter. But I don't recommend it because your significator will be in bad shape, dominated by Mars.

There's no aspect between Venus (ruler of the 5th), neither Saturn (ruler of 8th).

Answer 2: In your natal chart you can search about how men take you sexually.

Summery Joy

I was raped by my uncle at the age of 14 .He used to chase me and one day he raped me. [...] I feel I need multiple partners to remain at peace.

At the risk of sounding condescending, I recommend you seek the help of a therapist, not an astrologer. Forgive me for giving unsolicited advice.

waybread

I agree with Summery Joy, especially if you live in Pakistan, where your behaviour would seem far riskier for a woman than it would in a liberal, permissive western country. Moreover, to the extent that an astrologer could help you, I think you need to post your natal chart, not a horary chart, for the type of question you are asking.