Good looking chart. Then why so many obstacles/ failures?

AniccaNick

Hello astrologers,

Birth details-

DoB - 20 April 1987
ToB - 05.35 AM
PoB - Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India

Some background-
I have been continually failing in life. It's like I'm in a limbo. Nothing seems to excite me. Anything I do, I feel I do not belong here. I started doing drugs in 2004 and I started trying to quit in 2011. Finally quit on 12th February this year. It's been almost 2 months and am finally sure that I'm out of it.
Met with a motorcycle crash on 12th September 2009. Was in coma for 12 days and bedridden for atleast about 5 years. Had brain injuries, multiple fractures etc.( mom died of cancer an year before that)
Used to play a couple of musical instruments since I was a kid, was a DJ in college too.
Had a restaurant business from 2015-2016 but failed.
Married a girl I met through tinder in November '17 just after 3 months of dating and we separated in another 3 months. Divorce is still pending as she wants a huge sum in alimony ( which I ofcourse don't have).
Also got diagnosed with bipolar a couple of years back. Have ocd too. I guess I have narcissistic personality disorder too.
Was addicted to sex with different partners.
Have slept with way more women than the average man.
I want to act in films, make my own music, sing etc.
But I belong to a typical working class indian family. Never got along with my father. But we're slightly better off since I quit. He always discouraged me saying film industry/ music etc is **** and that I still have such thoughts only coz drugs have damaged my brain.
Basically he means I'm delusional.
I don't get along well with anyone for long.
Get bored of a single partner in a couple of months.
But like I said, atleast I finally have got complete hold over my sex addiction and completely quit drugs.

My question- Am I ever going to become successful and rich?
Should I continue trying in the entertainment sector? Will I ever make it? What has made me suffer so much?
What do you think I'm cut out for?
Acting/ music or a job/ business?