A few aspects i need help with!

I would like to know what does it mean to have these certain aspects in my natal chart? Any help would mean the world to me.I would like to know if i am considered attractive and magnetic? I have never had a bf in my life i feel like men tend stay away from me i am also a loner type maybe because i am a scorpio Ascendant :( Thanks guys! have a lovely day Love

Here are the Aspects:happy::

- True Black Moon Lilith and Mean Lilith located in 10th House in the sign of Leo also Mean Lilith Conjuncts my MC
- MC(Midheaven) in Leo
- Pluto in 1st house Trine MC and Conjunct 1st house Moon
- Mars Square Ascendant
- Asteroids Apollo, Nessus, Erato, Sappho, Ixion, Medusa, Circe and Eros all in located in 1st house and all of them trine my MC except circe and ixion which Conjunct my 1st house Pluto instead.
- Neptune Sextile Ascendant and Square Sun
- Sun Sextile Mars
- I forgot to mention that Pluto also widely conjuncts my Ascendant at 9 48 orb:)

waybread

Re: I would like to have my chart read:)

You need to post your chart. Then narrow down what in particular you want to learn. A full chart reading would take hours of someone's time.

Help with these natal chart aspect meanings? :) Thanks!

Q1: What does it mean to have a Leo mid heaven?

Q2: What does it mean to have Mars in Leo in the 10th house tightly square my ascendant?

Q3: What does it mean to have Pluto in 1st house conjunct my first house moon?

Q4: What does it mean to have True and Mean Lilith in the 10th house in the sign of Leo?

Q5: What does it mean to have asteroids Apollo, Sappho, Eros and Medusa all located in the first house and all trine my mid heaven?