Does my boss like me romantically?

HailxxNight

Hi everyone, okay so I started my new job and wanted to know if my manager likes me in a romantic way. I get a weird vibe and want to believe otherwise no he does not. I know better too and don’t want to risk my job or anything or feel uncomfortable either but I am curious to know now. From the chart what do you think?
I’m not sure if it’s the 10th house or 7th house which if its 10th then no, right because mars and Saturn are making no applying aspect.

Attachments

• chart1.jpg
    chart1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 81

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he does like you based on the reception from him/Mars to you/Saturn. This is because you/Saturn are in the sign that Mars rules, so he/Mars feels an affinity with you. It is clear you do not return the sentiment, as he/Mars WAS in Cancer, which is the sign of your detriment. And now you have even stronger aversion to him/Mars, because Mars is now in Leo, the sign of your fall.

I suppose the good news is that if your question is really something like, "Will anything come of this matter?" I would say no because the trine between your significators is now past, and they now do not apply to an aspect. Also Mars is void, not in orb or any planet in the chart, so I do not see your boss making any trouble over the matter. But I do think this confirms your instincts about him.

Last edited:

HailxxNight

I think he does like you based on the reception from him/Mars to you/Saturn. This is because you/Saturn are in the sign that Mars rules, so he/Mars feels an affinity with you. It is clear you do not return the sentiment, as he/Mars WAS in Cancer, which is the sign of your detriment. And now you have even stronger aversion to him/Mars, because Mars is now in Leo, the sign of your fall.

I suppose the good news is that if your question is really something like, "Will anything come of this matter?" I would say no because the trine between your significators is now past, and they now do not apply to an aspect. Also Mars is void, not in orb or any planet in the chart, so I do not see your boss making any trouble over the matter. But I do think this confirms your instincts about him.

Thank you for your response, I had a strange feeling and I think its weird how our own intuition can let us know sometimes. It feels good though to know not to worry about anything with this or my job getting jeopardized. Thank you again :happy:

tikana

i'd say he does but he wont do anything about it.. take a look at mars
mars is peregrine in angular house . someone else is in his life so he wont cross the line
there is def something going on but L10 is in not in H1

rafaella

Hi everyone, okay so I started my new job and wanted to know if my manager likes me in a romantic way. I get a weird vibe and want to believe otherwise no he does not. I know better too and don’t want to risk my job or anything or feel uncomfortable either but I am curious to know now. From the chart what do you think?
I’m not sure if it’s the 10th house or 7th house which if its 10th then no, right because mars and Saturn are making no applying aspect.

Well your significator is in his house and in his sign, so to me it seems you are the one liking him, perhaps not romantically but maybe like him as a boss, respectful admiration for his work etc.

I do not think he likes you, not romantically at least, Mars trined Saturn in Cancer where it is in detriment of Saturn and it is still in detriment of Saturn in leo. So its not like but more dislike or negative energy from him. (I use Frawley receptions, not Lilly)

Another thing is there is antiscion from Mars to Saturn opposition and this is what you are picking up on. Antiscia opposition is 'hidden' issues that a significator deals with, its internal and not visible. To me this opposition seems like some power struggle or pull and push between you which is not spoken of but is there.

How do you get the vibe? Does he look at you a certain way, stare at you, look at you romantically, comment on your appearance etc? I do not see anything romantic but more negative vibe between you. Maybe you remind him of someone he dislikes? Just a thought.

HailxxNight

Well your significator is in his house and in his sign, so to me it seems you are the one liking him, perhaps not romantically but maybe like him as a boss, respectful admiration for his work etc.

I do not think he likes you, not romantically at least, Mars trined Saturn in Cancer where it is in detriment of Saturn and it is still in detriment of Saturn in leo. So its not like but more dislike or negative energy from him. (I use Frawley receptions, not Lilly)

Another thing is there is antiscion from Mars to Saturn opposition and this is what you are picking up on. Antiscia opposition is 'hidden' issues that a significator deals with, its internal and not visible. To me this opposition seems like some power struggle or pull and push between you which is not spoken of but is there.

How do you get the vibe? Does he look at you a certain way, stare at you, look at you romantically, comment on your appearance etc? I do not see anything romantic but more negative vibe between you. Maybe you remind him of someone he dislikes? Just a thought.

Thank you rafaella for your input, yes I agree I do admire him as a boss and work and that's it. When we met it was strange because the same way he acted around me, upheld himself and the same feeling I got, I had with another person at a previous job that turned out into a romantic connection and because it was at work something I regret. I don't want no repeat, but back then it was different like I knew the person and etc, but just the same strange feeling again thats all. I just wanted to do a chart to see if it was nothing. But so far he's a nice boss to everyone and I don't have to worry about anything with my job getting jeopardize or anything. Thank you again for your response

rafaella

Thank you rafaella for your input, yes I agree I do admire him as a boss and work and that's it. When we met it was strange because the same way he acted around me, upheld himself and the same feeling I got, I had with another person at a previous job that turned out into a romantic connection and because it was at work something I regret. I don't want no repeat, but back then it was different like I knew the person and etc, but just the same strange feeling again thats all. I just wanted to do a chart to see if it was nothing. But so far he's a nice boss to everyone and I don't have to worry about anything with my job getting jeopardize or anything. Thank you again for your response

I don't think you need to worry about this guy, at least not in a romantic way. But there is something there which is shown by the opposition and negative reception, so whatever it is, maybe it will disappear with time.

Another thing, if we take him to be 7th ruler, just as the 'other' person, he is Moon in detriment of Saturn and Saturn in detriment of Moon. But a trine. So either way, again no romantic interest, but the negative energy which is not shown outwardly.

Just be your normal self, I guess.

all the best!