Let Me Try This Again: Which City will be beneficial for me, L.A., Chicago,NYC

Silveruy

Please help me on this guys???????????????????????? I really want to move out my home town,but I don't know which city to pick out the three,which city will be better for me as far as success, love and emotional secrirty

Attachments

• Nyc.jpg
    Nyc.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 26
  • L.a..jpg
    L.a..jpg
    85 KB · Views: 20
  • Chicago.jpg
    Chicago.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 25

IleneK

Premium Member
These relocation charts might best be interpreted by members if placed in the Relocation Astrology sub-forum found under Natal Astrology.

Summery Joy

Please help me on this guys???????????????????????? I really want to move out my home town,but I don't know which city to pick out the three,which city will be better for me as far as success, love and emotional secrirty

I have drawn up a horary chart based on my own time and location of the moment when i received and fully understood your question. The chart is attached.

You are Saturn in Scoprio in the ninth; peregrine (unhappy) and wanting to relocate (9th house). The cities of choices are ruled by the 9th, the 9ths from the 9th (radical 5th) and the 9th from the 9th from the 9th (radical 1st)

So L.A is ruled by Mars, Chicago by Mercury, and N.Y.C by Saturn.

Judging by the dignities and debilities of all 3 planets, it appears that LA is the strongest (most beneficial). Mars also receives Saturn in Scoprio, so it is likely to treat you nice. Mercury not only rules Chicago, it rules your home town (4th), so it won't be much different. N.Y.C shares the same significator as you, which is a peregrine malefic. Again, won't bring about much difference.

However, Saturn is peregrine is Scoprio, Mars is a natural malefic, and I cannot ignore that the Moon applies to Venus in Cancer from a place of detriment in Scoprio.

I think that, while LA is generally best for you, you will not be all that happy in love there. If this is wht you are relocating for, what you will find (at least in the beginning) is unrequitted love, where you value the person but they don't value you you. (venus received by Moon, Moon in detriment of Venus and as well as its own).

It's not about where you are physically that deteriment the quality of love and your emotional life. You need to "get out of detriment"; develop some healthy self esteem. That's where find love and emotional security; within your own self.

But if you insist on moving, L.A. looks best. It won't bring you emotional happiness, for there is no running away from yourself, but it's probably that it would expose you to some beneficial experiences.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Silveruy

I am confused, because when I ask this question they will say L.A. will be good, and the others will say NY will be more beneficial for you because. I remembered when I ask an astrologer who I personally knew she said this

"New York over LA by a landslide. LA puts your sun Mars square on the angles 1/10 which will be a struggle for recognition, but New York puts Mercury and your grand trine on the Ascendant which is very good. You could get into some kind of training program there and you would work hard and learn lots."

Also I did a relocation report on the three cities and I get this

1: NEW YORK, NEW YORK 40N42'51" 74W00'23" 17 VI 26 15 GE 24

*** Descendant Trine Venus *** (Orb: 0 Deg 14 Min)
You are able to make a beautiful life here; you may find that your manner of dress and home take on a more attractive quality than they have in other places. Romantic relationships and good friendships are favored.

* IC SemiSextile Neptune * (Orb: 0 Deg 58 Min)
While in this geographic region you periodically become inspired about a grand dream or vision, perhaps a feeling that you can win the lottery or strike it rich in some other way, or solve problems in your life very easily. These inspirations have the potential to stimulate new creative activities, but can also lead to deception, disappointment, and disillusionment.

* Descendant Quintile Saturn * (Orb: 0 Deg 53 Min)
You develop a good relationship with skilled people and professionals, and you are able to find talented people to associate with.

* IC Triseptile Mars * (Orb: 0 Deg 28 Min)
If you live in this area, you will eventually be successful. You are able to focus your energies on a project and work it through to completion. Over time your skills become perfected.

* Descendant Binovile Mars * (Orb: 0 Deg 52 Min)
You find yourself involved in caring and protecting for family and friends while in this area. You become an activist for children and families.

* Asc Opposition Mars/Neptune * (Orb: 0 Deg 39 Min)
While in this area you feel inspired to follow your dreams. Your mind drifts to thoughts of what you really want to do, and you are more willing to sacrifice material benefits in order to pursue what is meaningful. Others will offer to help you as well, but a lack of complete honesty with yourself and on the part of others can lead to disillusionment. Avoid becoming closely involved with people who show indications of lacking self-discipline or personal integrity.

* MC Opposition Neptune/Pluto * (Orb: 0 Deg 58 Min)
You feel inspired in this area, and this is a good place to visit. You may become zealous about a religious idea or your inspirations while in this area. You feel that your dreams and goals really can be achieved. If you live here, you also need patience, dedication, and mental clarity to reach your dreams; otherwise, you could be led astray by well intentioned but misguided plans.

Ascendant Conjunct Mercury (Orb: 2 Deg 24 Min)
You are active and tend to be mentally alert and active here. There are good opportunities for learning. Even if this area has little in the way of educational opportunities, a good book, an informative person, or interesting phenomenon is likely to arouse your curiosity.

Descendant Trine Jupiter (Orb: 1 Deg 38 Min)
You are able to make friends and acquaintances here. You are drawn into a social circle and good opportunities present themselves. You enjoy yourself, and find time to party, socialize, and explore.

MC Biquintile Saturn (Orb: 1 Deg 23 Min)
You may be drawn into a world of elegance and snobbery, or become painfully aware of differences between the rich and poor. If handled properly, a good place for perfecting professional skills.

MC Triseptile Pluto (Orb: 1 Deg 23 Min)
You tend to undertake long-range projects with persistence, tenacity, and passion while in this geographic area. In the process you change some of your own views, and you also are likely to succeed in achieving many goals over time.

2: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 34N03'08" 118W14'34" 9 LE 58 2 TA 06

* MC SemiSextile Moon * (Orb: 0 Deg 13 Min)
In this geographic region you attract a circle of friends and acquaintances that is different from what you are accustomed to. You may become involved with a different kind of ethnic community or religious group, and this will require some adjustments and flexibility on your part.

* Descendant Novile Uranus * (Orb: 0 Deg 35 Min)
Relationships with friends and families undergo some changes, which is a difficult transition, but the long-term results are likely to positive.

* Asc Conjunct Sun/Jupiter * (Orb: 0 Deg 25 Min)
You are likely to be very popular here, and you are supported and encouraged by the local community.

* MC Opposition Sun/Uranus * (Orb: 0 Deg 16 Min)
If you live in this geographic area, you are likely to find that your job and career take unexpected twists and turns. You have a great deal of creativity and independence in your work, but the lack of stability can be unnerving.

MC Square Jupiter (Orb: 1 Deg 29 Min)
Big dreams and hopes tend to get ignited while you are in this area, but all of the pieces of the puzzle that are required to make a plan work may not be in place, so career and business plans tend to go through big ups and downs while you are here.

IC Quintile Neptune (Orb: 1 Deg 16 Min)
Your artistic and creative sensitivity is high in this area, and you can refine your artistic, literary, or musical sensitivity and talent here.

IC Novile Mercury (Orb: 1 Deg 15 Min)
In this geographic area you are likely to find that colleagues and family members are, in general, likely to be pleasant, considerate, and undestanding, and communicate well with you.

Ascendant Binovile Moon (Orb: 1 Deg 05 Min)
Strong friendships are likely to grow over time. A feeling of family and helpful support among a group of people that you are part of.

IC Quadnovile Mars (Orb: 1 Deg 00 Min)
In this geographic area you are likely to be able to create or find a work environment that is pleasant and relatively stress-free, which is conducive to good productivity as well.

Asc Conjunct Sun/Venus (Orb: 1 Deg 19 Min)
Honest, loving relationships with others are likely. Others help make you feel special here.

3: CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 41N51 87W39 6 VI 55 2 GE 35

*** MC Conjunct Moon *** (Orb: 0 Deg 49 Min)
You are likely to make many friends here, and feel a part of the community. People take an interest in what you have to offer.

*** Ascendant Trine Saturn *** (Orb: 0 Deg 06 Min)
You take on serious work in this area and you are able to successfully accomplish tasks. You are responsible and hard-working, and others treat you with respect. Unless other astrological factors indicate otherwise, you may be a bit too serious or lonely in this area.

*** IC Quintile Mercury *** (Orb: 0 Deg 09 Min)
You meet intelligent people who inspire you to learn more. A good place for developing intellectually.

*** MC Biquintile Uranus *** (Orb: 0 Deg 02 Min)
Unusual opportunities for professional and financial advancement present themselves, but they are risky, and some ups and downs in your career are likely in this area. Depending on how you handle the situation, there might be extreme success or extreme failure.

*** Ascendant Biseptile Uranus *** (Orb: 0 Deg 06 Min)
Balancing your desire for greater independence with your responsibilities to others is a theme that is strong while you are in this area, and it will create stress in relationships if not handled well.

*** Descendant Quadnovile Sun *** (Orb: 0 Deg 05 Min)
Co-workers and acquaintances are friendly and courteous. Daily activities tend to run smoothly.

* IC Trine Jupiter * (Orb: 0 Deg 53 Min)
Excellent opportunities in your career, vocation, or business pursuits. Doors open for you, and you can find a good job and have a nice home life in this area.

* IC Septile Saturn * (Orb: 0 Deg 24 Min)
You are likely to take on positions of considerable responsibility while in this area. You can be successful, but you need to balance this side of your life with inspiration, enthusiasm, and fun as well.

* Descendant Biseptile Pluto * (Orb: 0 Deg 54 Min)
While in this area you are able to see your relationships and the way you approach life in a new light. You are able to dig deeper into underlying motives, but you also may not like what you find, and you may not be sure how to change the way things are.

If you look at these three reports it seems like Chicago is the better choice,so you can see why Im confused here

Love2Know

Move to nyc if your loaded and or want to work a billion hours. It depends you could look at it a million diffrent ways even astrologically you have to first decide on which technique to follow. Also go visite and research the city look for jobs houses whatever. Experience the energies brought out in you first hand.

Silveruy

Move to nyc if your loaded and or want to work a billion hours. It depends you could look at it a million diffrent ways even astrologically you have to first decide on which technique to follow. Also go visite and research the city look for jobs houses whatever. Experience the energies brought out in you first hand.

I understand that NY is a very difficult city to live in, but I like the culture of NY(going off what I see on T.V.)LOL

Love2Know

I understand that NY is a very difficult city to live in, but I like the culture of NY(going off what I see on T.V.)LOL

Maybe join an nyc city forum or group and talk to the people about the practicalities of living in nyc and rents and such. I just visited and loved it but talking to the people there.. the lifestyle is too fast paced and ambicious for me. The rents alone for what you get is highway robbery.
Anyways I would say research the practicalities and possibilities first then maybe get astrology to help you. I would never just take someone elses word.

Last edited:

Summery Joy

I don't know how to do relocation charts, Silveruy, so I can't judge these reports. All I have is your horary, and it says that L.A. is the best out of all three, although not necessarily what you would consider heaven on earth.

Best of luck :)

tikana

the problem with LA is it depends where you are in LA

The SF valley has completely different lifestyle than over the hill like Santa Monica/West hollywood

Valley people do not hang over the hill because they cannot stand "parking problems!"

Over the hill people cannot stand the valley because there is nothing to do!

Weather is a big factor .. San Fernando is not only always hotter than Over the Hill but it is constantly smog because it is the valley surrounded by mountains and if you are in the basin, you are royally skrewed air is very heavily contaminated.

Other the hill, weather is 15deg cooler sun does not really come up until midday.

Cost of living - the valley is cheaper than over the hill by 20-30%

Last edited: