Difficulty relating with women

clip11

astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088 (1).png

Why does it seem I always have trouble relating to women according to my natal chart?

clip11

There are so many interesting things going on in your chart that it’s difficult to give a single answer. Like, your Mars is on the Desc (conjunct Jupiter) square your Moon which Jupiter disposits. chart ruler mercury caught between moon-Uranus conjunct and Neptune-sun conjunct. Mercury in a Saturnine sign and Saturn leads a big lineup of planets towards the horizon, including those supersensitive luminary conjunctions with transpersonals. Venus in a sign where she can be anxious, dispositing SN, and her ruler is... Mars, dispositing Nn but squaring moon. Venus is in 3rd, so I would actually imagine your speech is gentle enough. Is there anything in particular you don’t relate to?

I don't know. It's just that since puberty I have had trouble getting relationships started with women.

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

View attachment 85597

Why does it seem I always have trouble relating to women according to my natal chart?

Hello clip,

your relationship with women starts with 4th house- mother as first female model role and as one inner picture for a woman you instinctively look for as a partner from your own chart energies.

And with your full packed 4th house - ruled by jupiter in 6th house squared by saturn - your mother experience doesn't look liike as so easy going experienced from you in your childhood and that you had to learn early (6th house) to not to disturb your mother or your father much with your own needs - and to protect yourself.

What took further influence in your relationship as well- with uranus in 4th house squaring your mars in 7th. And left a wound in yourself with jupiter squaring your gemini chiron in 9th house - fearing and feeling yourself as not good and probably as not intelligent and well educated enough(9th)

And your mother might have issues with your father in her marriage as well - what you witnessed and felt yourself like sitting between two chairs not knowing where to take place- sitting between both parents as a mediator with your special mercury on special zero degree capricorn.

Saturn rules your 5th house - own ego and own will and self-identification and own male identity - but also father as first male model role how to act as a man in life and how to find own direction in life - and father experience in childhood.

Attachments

• 1 frank.png
    1 frank.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 67