Aspects for TALL people

Claire19

L.C. said:
I'm 6'5". I am a Leo rising, Jupiter in Pisces/7th, Sun/Merc in Taurus/9th, and Uranus/Moon in Libra/3rd.

SUn Mercury above the horizon could be the reason. As that is very tall. Your chart ruler is the SUn with Leo rising.

Claire19

redwolf481 said:
cancer rules the breasts I tend to see people with big breasts have cancer rising or aspects or sometimes sun(more often just nice breasts with sun) or they can be just nice....I really see big boobs a lot of times when the moon is in the first house...really the kids who bloom to double d like in middle school or the people with huge boobs like that seem to have that...I am trying to think of anything else...the water signs seem to allways have nice skin and breast area(I am sorry guys I am a bartender and observe girls...ahem people all the time)

I have Venus conjunct Neptune and that is supposed to give big breasts and Neptune is my chart ruler. Or is it the feminine is emphasised. It is also in the 8th house of sexual attraction. The Moon and Cancer definitely have an influence and probably Taurus.

Claire19

23 said:
I heard sag rising and any jup interactions with the AC. I'm 5'8, am aqu with aries AC and my jup is conj my AC. Jupiter also adds to the girth as well.

I would have been taller but for the opposition between my sun and saturn. Saturn makes people shorter, esp on the asc. I know a couple of those people.

Big breasts? Maybe a square or opp of the moon to the AC?

Interesting you mention the negative aspects for big breasts!!! They are mostly an asset.:)

nteresting you mention the negative aspects for big breasts!!! They are mostly an asset.

Well actually I have quite big knockers. I have moon opposing jupiter/ascendant. So I think here jupiter is getting excessive on the knockers.

Claire19 said:
I have Venus conjunct Neptune and that is supposed to give big breasts and Neptune is my chart ruler. Or is it the feminine is emphasised. It is also in the 8th house of sexual attraction. The Moon and Cancer definitely have an influence and probably Taurus.

My venus is unaspected. Neptune is in my 8th and trining jupiter/asc, maybe that as an influence.

Claire19 said:
Your Neptune aspects will determine your height and hereditary factors.

Really?? I've never heard of this. Please do tell. I'm 5'8 and have as you have read, neptune trining asc/jup. Jup is conj asc and neptune is opposed my chart ruler (mars). As I have said before, I also have sun opp saturn, this might have made me a bit shorter.

aquarius7000

StarNur said:
Im about 5 ft 9...which is tall for a girl from my ethnicity. Im an Aqua with Gem Asc aspecting planets in Aqua and Jupiter in Leo. Im the tallest girl out of 3 other sisters. But my brother really takes the cake. Hes an exceptional 6 ft 5, and a Virgo (born on Libra cusp) with a Geming Rising. Cant remember what aspects his ascendant. So hows about that Gemini Rising huh??
Chances for being tall are usually enhanced if:

Gemini is the Asc or ruler Mercury is hovering around the Asc (this also makes you thin)
Aries is the Asc or Mars is close by the Asc or even the Sun.
Uranus aspecting the Sun or Asc will make you different from the average - so this also works.

Astrodawn

Sorry to be controversial here, but isnt height and stature down to genetics?

I would have thought that you could only aspect extreme cases of tallness/shortness ie marfan syndrome or dwarfism, not your average person.

I think trying to answer EVERYTHING with an astrological aspect is ridiculous.

Sorry but thats my opinion

Shadowflash

Ummm well...I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone's asking the question from such a serious, must-nail-it-down intention; just exploring various astrological markers that *sometimes seem to* indicate height or not... Don't think it's "ridiculous" to do so... But then, that's just my opinion too...

Cheers!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
This isn't related to aspects, but in Alan Leo's work ( I believe that is where it is from) it is suggested that height is related to the decant of the Ascendant. The first 10 degrees give taller, then the next average, and the last 10 degrees a shorter individual. It was also pointed out that planets on the Ascendant and in the first will temper the outcome.

I fall back on this when looking at charts with unsure Ascendants for clues.

TK

memento mori

I'm a girl whose 5'7... my ac is on 20 of aries. So i am doubting a little that decant theory. My sun trines the AC exactly so maybe that makes me taller.

I find tallness a bit unrealistic to be explained via astrology.

One of my close friends is double sag and she's just a centimetar taller. Tallest girl i know [somewhere around 6"4]] is pisces sun, aquarious ac. Shortest girl i know is a double taurus.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
memento mori said:
I'm a girl whose 5'7... my ac is on 20 of aries. So i am doubting a little that decant theory. My sun trines the AC exactly so maybe that makes me taller.

Thank you for posting this... made me delve in further to the mystery.

Height is subject to genetics. I have a 22 Cap rising (Mars conj Merc on the Asc and Venus and Saturn Aquarius in the first) and am 5'8 and consider myself average. I think we need to look at "tribes" when figuring height... mentioned earlier in this post dwarfism... maybe we need to look at the range of heights in that population and see the differences and not compare it to a non dwarf population. Our 5'7/8 heights seem average for Northern Europeans but we would be giants in Malta.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

TK

Astrocurious

I'm 5 ft 6.5(six and a half)....(well I'm almost considered tall, wish I was a little bit taller;)) and my rising sign is Leo(2nd decan), venus scorpio, scorpio moon, cap sun.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Astrocurious said:
I'm 5 ft 6.5(six and a half)....(well I'm almost considered tall, wish I was a little bit taller;)) and my rising sign is Leo(2nd decan), venus scorpio, scorpio moon, cap sun.

Ok, this is getting interesting because we have a common rising (Leo), but am 5'3" - so that's don't know short or perhaps average for a woman.

Am keen on other points you might like to share with regards to the (royal :p ) Leo Rising, but perhaps you could do it on the new Thread. Leo Rising, I have just started at General Astrology > Other Branches of Astrology

wintersprite1 said:
This isn't related to aspects, but in Alan Leo's work ( I believe that is where it is from) it is suggested that height is related to the decant of the Ascendant. The first 10 degrees give taller, then the next average, and the last 10 degrees a shorter individual. It was also pointed out that planets on the Ascendant and in the first will temper the outcome.

I fall back on this when looking at charts with unsure Ascendants for clues.

TK
Doubt it.
The midget at Ascendant Virgo 2.07 know that;) I don't belive that astrology is 100% right in this "lenght case" but i think it might have something to do with it. I just can't notice what now. I think i heard something exactly opposite to your words.

Normal height: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Edit: Oh sorry, someone did that.

Last edited:

Jenna Jupiter - but the ruler of breasts is cancer/moon. See what aspects you have to the moon.

4leafclovah

Interesting, I was just thinking about this the other day. If you are petite and your mate is much larger than you can Capricorn be an indicator of a big person?? A tall person would be like a tall building, right?

Lissa

4leafclovah said:
Interesting, I was just thinking about this the other day. If you are petite and your mate is much larger than you can Capricorn be an indicator of a big person?? A tall person would be like a tall building, right?

Hm,I don't think Cappies are tall-never heard of a description that Capricorn that mentioned that atleast.Well I'm a Cappy rising of the first decan with a first house Saturn and I'm 5 feet tall,so you can take my example:D .As for tall people,I believe Jupiter does trick.I have a friend of mine who is a first decan Sag rising with a Jupiter/Ascendant square and though he's only5'11 he looks much taller because he's really skinny(even though he eats a LOT-typical Jupiterian stuff).

As for the breast discussion-risk the Moon square Ascendant off your list.I have that one and it hasn't endowed me with anything:eek: lol

memento mori

here's the chart of the tallest guy i know. he's using his tallness for basketball. he's 6"95 [ http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7334/bbbx6.gif ] and here's another ; this one is 6"4: [ http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5209/aafj5.gif ]
and here is a very tall girl i know [ http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1178/kkaf2.gif ]

they are well above average for my country. they really stand out.
As far as cappies go, i've heard only of big foreheads

as far as boobs go, shorter women usually have bigger breasts. it's some hormon thing. they develop faster. [like brunettes mature before blondes] ...

shortest ppl i know: double taurus[big boobs], double pisces[big boobs] , aries sun libra ac [normal/small boobs]

I know a double sag and a double sco with small breast ...

that's all the data i hv to spare :D