jbm5b8WWG2iGbj.png

Bohemian Football Club
jbojau6mjxBGNq.png

jZkavhRLGWQeI.png

Cork City Football Club
jgvJuQtD5hZiT.png

jWwcimOMn2Tjt.png

My reading:
In this football game I assigned to Cork City Football Club ASC and DSC to Bohemian Football Club.

Things I see in this game:
#First of all, I think today the moon was VOC and that will favor that either the favorite win or a draw occurs.#
*The moon aspecting the ruler of the 1st house (Saturn), favoring the ASC
*The ruler of the 1st house near the cusp of the 10th house, favoring the ASC
*Antiscion Part of Fortune in conjunction with the ASC (MC), favoring the ASC.

Well, these are the most important things I think will decide the match. The football match has started 10min ago, see what happens. Regards!!

Winner: I believe this will give the victory to favorite (ASC). I think I should win Cork City Football Club.

Antenas

The match ended Bohemian Football Club 2 - 0 Cork City Football Club.
jbu83Gu5vcn7iV.png

Well, this chart seems very interesting. After reviewing this chart, I think I'm wrong in the assignment of colors, therefore, the ASC would Bohemian Football Club (Black / Red) and DSC Cork City Football Club (Green). This chart takes very quickly because the match was about to start and I could not analyze it carefully. Among other things I forgot to upload betting odds xD.

What is interesting about this example is that if I am correct and the error has occurred in the allocation of ASC and DSC, are well read testimonies in the chart. It has produced something unexpected, the VOC did not influence!! Won the team that was not the favorite:

jlkxxZGfRoKLQ.png

At least, according to the bookies. I will continue reviewing this example and looking for some information about why the VOC had no effect on this occasion. If anyone has seen something that I've been wrong, I'll be very grateful for any contribution. Regards!!

Its sometimes difficult assigning teams with colors especially when they both seems to share some common colors in their kits. I just saw your post and with what i seen in the color it was a very vast difference in kits colors and assigning them could be that simple. im still learning and from what i know cancer on the DSC has nothing to do with a red or black color. the assignment was clear. Capricorn on ASC shows clear how its associated with black and its ruler im a home associated with red. you must check for basic simple color contract. its about dark or bright color.

its like you replied on moon being VOC to help favorites. But if the ASC had better testimony to back it moon VOC has little role to play. if Favorites had better testimony then they should win. or if testimonies we more or less equal it should be a win or draw in favor of favorites. but with your chart. underdogs had enough prove to make them win despite that fact that moon is VOC.

Last edited:

Antenas

Its sometimes difficult assigning teams with colors especially when they both seems to share some common colors in their kits. I just saw your post and with what i seen in the color it was a very vast difference in kits colors and assigning them could be that simple. im still learning and from what i know cancer on the DSC has nothing to do with a red or black color. the assignment was clear. Capricorn on ASC shows clear how its associated with black and its ruler im a home associated with red. you must check for basic simple color contract. its about dark or bright color.

its like you replied on moon being VOC to help favorites. But if the ASC had better testimony to back it moon VOC has little role to play. if Favorites had better testimony then they should win. or if testimonies we more or less equal it should be a win or draw in favor of favorites. but with your chart. underdogs had enough prove to make them win despite that fact that moon is VOC.

Thank you very much for answering blessed112. You're very right, my assignment of colors on this occasion, been quite erroneous to in match, in this case there was not much difficulty, be very different color contrast between the two teams.

I'm also starting with the astrologya. And aside from the examples I public in the forum, I analyze several more football matches per day.
And I'm seeing some cases where the assignment of colors is very unpredictable, if you want I can send you through private message one of the rare cases I have seen.

Thank you very much again for your response and your observation about the rule of the VOC, the'll have in mind in the following analysis I do.

Regards!!:smile: